Page 326 of 348 FirstFirst ... 226276316318319320321322323324325326327328329330331332333334336 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 5216

Thread: Pimp My Gun (beta)

  1. #4876
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    15,201

    Default

    Hey why dont you two kiss and make up? i like seeing 2 *****es kiss.

  2. #4877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bro Jangles View Post
    Hey why dont you two kiss and make up? i like seeing 2 *****es kiss.
    im up for that

  3. #4878
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    71

    Default

    First gun made after short break.
    5.7x28 PDW:


    As Always, 100% PMG, no white shapes and almost only shapes.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Last edited by xLunaticx; 07-03-2011 at 06:03 PM.

  4. #4879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xLunaticx View Post
    First gun made after short break.
    5.7x28 PDW:


    As Always, 100% PMG, no white shapes and almost only shapes.
    Will finally someone pay this guy for designing that stuff?

  5. #4880
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xLunaticx View Post
    First gun made after short break.
    5.7x28 PDW:


    As Always, 100% PMG, no white shapes and almost only shapes.
    I had an idea for a gun like that. But i have no skills in PMG to make it

  6. #4881
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19

    Default


    Random series. LMG, Sniper, and grenadier. I like the sniper the best

  7. #4882

    Default

    M14 Desert Concept...
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

  8. #4883
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Time to revive this thread a bit.



    I made this assault rifle almost 2 months ago, and from what I remember I didn't posted it here.
    There are some layering errors on stock, and rails are a bit disproportionate, but im happy with final look.

    As always 100% PMG, almost only shapes (4 premade parts used) and no white shapes.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

  9. #4884
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xLunaticx View Post
    Time to revive this thread a bit.



    I made this assault rifle almost 2 months ago, and from what I remember I didn't posted it here.
    There are some layering errors on stock, and rails are a bit disproportionate, but im happy with final look.

    As always 100% PMG, almost only shapes (4 premade parts used) and no white shapes.
    Sweet jesus thats a cool gun! If only I had your skills with pmg...

  10. #4885
    Member Lt.Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    That place with Snow up north
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Mk18 with goodies...


  11. #4886
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    15,201

    Default

    whats with all the gay 17s?

  12. #4887
    Member Lt.Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    That place with Snow up north
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Armory Codes.

  13. #4888
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    15,201

    Default

    On everything? they look retarded.

  14. #4889
    Member Lt.Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    That place with Snow up north
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Thats what the military does, so who I am to question it.

  15. #4890
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    15,201

    Default

    They dont do it like that....

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •