Thread: Novorussia POW videos

Default Novorussia POW videos

Oh the bull**** this reporters will spin. It's like in Russia people can tell the government to piss off when they are told to go in the army.
    "why did you let your son go fight your Slav brothers"? Oh the humanity....
    There are a few tens of thousands Russians shooting and shelling "Slav brothers" allover eastern Ukraine. Why don't they go ask their parents why did they let them go to war, against Slav brothers in another country?

I wonder why the original video of their capture in Donetsk wasn't posted? Maybe because it documented the abuse they endured, and the threats of being killed?

Notice how his shoulder sleeves are cut off where the Ukrainian flag should be? In the video of their capture, they were thrown off an insurgent tank at a detention center, where several insurgents then jumped off the tank and started beating them. Then they were brought to their knees and slapped around a bit. The insurgent commander brought out a knife and acted as though he was going to run them through with it, but I guess since there were cameras recording (same news station) he decided to cut their sleeves off. Then they were brought inside a building that also served as a morgue and abused some more while being interrogated.

After a thorough beating, I guess his is the nice clean '**** Ukraine neo-nazis' propaganda video.

Suspended for infractions

Quote Originally Posted by Impartial Bias View Post
    I wonder why the original video of their capture in Donetsk wasn't posted? Maybe because it documented the abuse they endured, and the threats of being killed?
    Standard practice, rough them up so they come across as credible witnesses when they cross back. If POW's return without a "scratch", doubts arise over their possible co-operation with enemy, they can be easily turned into "traitors", "saboteurs", "spy's" etc etc. Rebels policy of humiliating POW's and sending back is obviously paying massive dividends, UA mobilisation is going miserably, moral seems to very low. Contrary to Kiev propaganda, there are not many who want to go to meet rebels face to face, then risk being taken prisoner and humiliated, it seems even the right wing extremists are losing interest. Imagine what those POW's are going through, amongst Slavs there is very little compassion for people like them, it wouldn't surprise me if their communities don't accept them back and many of them suffer long term psychological problems.

Guys, there is a really cool thread for this already...

PS. PoWs should be respected, on all sides

Mother Base, i.e., Snake and Kaz's offshore clubhouse for men

Quote Originally Posted by Impartial Bias View Post
    I wonder why the original video of their capture in Donetsk wasn't posted? Maybe because it documented the abuse they endured, and the threats of being killed.

Notice how his shoulder sleeves are cut off where the Ukrainian flag should be? In the video of their capture, they were thrown off an insurgent tank at a detention center, where several insurgents then jumped off the tank and started beating them. Then they were brought to their knees and slapped around a bit. The insurgent commander brought out a knife and acted as though he was going to run them through with it, but I guess since there were cameras recording (same news station) he decided to cut their sleeves off. Then they were brought inside a building that also served as a morgue and abused some more while being interrogated.

After a thorough beating, I guess his is the nice clean '**** Ukraine neo-nazis' propaganda video.
    Call Givi what you want, but he wasn't going execute the POWs even without the cameras there.

BTW, the bald guy Givi is seen hitting and manhandling is 3rd biggest fish in Right Sector Party and a Colonel who is partly responsible for the shelling of Donetsk and who swore to kill any reporter he found in a Ukrainian controlled village (allegedly).

Abuse of POWs is a no go, but there's an understandable side in this case.
    Last edited by Hisroyalhighness; 5 Hours Ago at 04:57 PM.

If you check out Liveleak, there are tons of videos like this. From POW's being roughed up, POW's treated humanely, there is some guy named Motorola who is a rebel with a reputation. Heck, their videos make it appear that middle-aged miners are whipping the professional Ukraine army (ignore the Russian Spetsnaz in the background, please). IMO, its using the media to dull Ukraine's blade, among other things to demoralize Ukrainians. It reminds me of a t-shirt I read, Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations.