Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Links to military video sites

i read and stricle about this site:

[*******blue]http://www.nowthatsfckedup.com[/color]

(insert the U in fcked)

It apparently started as a **** site but offered free membership for guys who could prove they were in iraq. Now there is a couple forum categories for movies and pics and there is some good stuff there but also alot of ****** style gore shots.

I strongly suggest you dont go there if there is anyone around that hates **** or gore as even some of the peoples signatures are XXX rated.

Someone more motivated than me migh post some of the better downloads here to save sifting through the other stuff

Edit: website name censored so explanation needed.[/u]

This site contains Colombian military Videos .

http://unffmm.com/

Link to Multimedia section

http://unffmm.com/Multimedia%20Index.htm

Colombian air force in operations against Narcoterrorism FARC/ELN

Video about Colombian armed forces.

An a lot of more

Enjoy

Banned user

www.assaultonterror.net good site its new have look sin up and chat

^^^^^ I checked it out, heres a gem.

"Hey guys,

hope that you are both cool, sites bad ass, just needs some more hits and we'll really piss the iraqis off !"

Your name concearns me. I doubt a trooper would reccommend that site to anyone.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by sickofpretenders
    ^^^^^ I checked it out, heres a gem.

"Hey guys,

hope that you are both cool, sites bad ass, just needs some more hits and we'll really piss the iraqis off !"

Your name concearns me. I doubt a trooper would reccommend that site to anyone.
    Look man one did this site did lot work on this , And if u go on one sayin why is your name sas , BECAUSE I WONT IT BE LIKE THAT u dont see me askin why is your name like that ,I can have any name i like

Hey SAS your name is cool and I like it. Don't care if somebody says anything about this name because the most important thing is that you're proud of the S.A.S. so do I.

PS, really good site and I really liked this pic !

Thats great you like the site and SAS's name player. So now you two kiddies can take yourselves over there and pretend to be ex military all you want.

Banned user

Thats great you like the site and SAS's name player. So now you two kiddies can take yourselves over there and pretend to be ex military all you want.
    i'm xarmy RRW Royal Regiment of Wales

Don't care what u say sickofpretenders ,

SAS.........for someone who claims to be ex RRW you're reading and writing skills are appaling........and most of the ex Army blokes I know don't idolise the SAS either I can vouch for SOP......but I can't vouch for you!

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Argyll
    SAS.........for someone who claims to be ex RRW you're reading and writing skills are appaling........and most of the ex Army blokes I know don't idolise the SAS either I can vouch for SOP......but I can't vouch for you!
    Dont give fuk what u say ,

well you lasted long...........take a 72 hour ban and come back when you're older!!!

WTF? I know not more about this guy called SAS than you but I DO respect and I DO like and I DO know the British Special Air Service, in fact I have a friend that has served in S.A.S.

PS, I dunno much about the site, I didn't really check it I just liked the design. And I dunno what's your problem with anything here.
    Last edited by Player; 10-20-2005 at 05:34 PM.

Hi guys
    sky.com/skynews
    look for video section and scan down look for "Truck revealed as latest defense"
    Its a piece on suv's that arent that bullet proof and how the brits are developing a new truck/ defense capabalities.

Clip of a short film on fallujah Iraq.
    http://www.channel4.com/news/microsi...eck/films.html.
    No clip for the following
    Geof Thorpe-Willett - US Marines Assault on Fallujah
    In his own words, "without doubt my toughest assignment", Geof was embedded with a squad of Marines throughout the assault on Fallujah. The footage captures urban warfare from a marineís eye view with images of troops caught up in firefights, advancing through the streets, clearing houses and finding dead bodies and weapons caches. Geof, an experienced war reporter, described the assault as, "scary, we didnít know what would happen next, so we tried to position ourselves where we could see the action and not necessarily from a position of safety, but risk taking means that you get a better picture. You are already in Fallujah. It doesnít get much more dangerous than that."

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Hukatus
    latest war videos from iraq and much more @ http://www.terroristmedia.com/ & http://www.terroristmedia.com/nukem/...hp?name=Forums
    THIS IS NOT PRO TERRORISM SITE.
    the site and its forum is for spreading latest insurgent and coalition war videos and images.
    also a lot of stuff from chechnja and older events liek iraq iran war.
    THIS IS NOT PRO TERRORISM SITE. U fukin ok there they all iterrois on that site

Get that **** from this **** now