Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 123456789101252 ... LastLast

Thread: Polish Afghan Deployment

32 Coguars? So eight are out of service?

Many Cougar and Rosomaks were damaged on IED.
    BTW Maybe we should say something about 'Pakiet Afgański", biggest PR happening of prime minister in last months.

Diagnosis: chronic mpnetoholism (F99.9)

Quote Originally Posted by peter.pl View Post
    Many Cougar and Rosomaks were damaged on IED.
    BTW Maybe we should say something about 'Pakiet Afgański", biggest PR happening of prime minister in last months.
    I guess that "Afghani packet" has the same virtual value like money for "sold" shipyards...

Feel disappointed and angry... really

Quote Originally Posted by peter.pl View Post
    First they cut off funding for new equipment (i wrote about this here http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...postcount=2510) now they are trying to repair the damage. Current gov has good public relations - and nothing more.

They will show this as big success how they support "our boys" (nice pictures of prime minister with soldiers) and nothing will really change.

I can be pissed of because of a number of things the gov. is doing but cutting funding for people who risk their lives makes me really mad. There are other corners that could be cut, even if painful, but support for troops on the ground should be an absolute priority! Let's cut the crap. The country is not that poor any more. I really believe that it's more than capable of giving enough support to the mission. With proper information, people would understand...

Korath, you're right but honestly saying majority of Poles do not care about our armed forces and our troops... Sad, indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Switek View Post
    Korath, you're right but honestly saying majority of Poles do not care about our armed forces and our troops... Sad, indeed...
    That's true. They don't care because there is no information. I don't see any wrong with "support our troops" campaign. There are ways of getting the message across, to increase the awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by corran.pl View Post
    First they cut off funding for new equipment (i wrote about this here http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...postcount=2510) now they are trying to repair the damage. Current gov has good public relations - and nothing more.

They will show this as big success how they support "our boys" (nice pictures of prime minister with soldiers) and nothing will really change.
    Just tell me what "Potato Twins" made for Army, i remember PR pictures of Mr.Szczygło from A-stan and his famous words about mortar accident.
    And walking Military Wikipedia Mr.Polko, great Mr.Perfect.
    Please Stop *****ing on Prime Minister.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    That's true. They don't care because there is no information. I don't see any wrong with "support our troops" campaign. There are ways of getting the message across, to increase the awareness.
    Because there is no body daring to make such action .. you know some politicians will use it to support it or deny it, according to current situation. Two words: "Polish hell" as usual.

That Polish plonker, trying to hide from the mods
    signal to noise ratio was out of whack, again

@ mr ffox

This is not the time and place to argue whether Poland's former government did enough to equip the the troops for the Afghan mission. The fact is Poland's current government drastically cut military expenditures.

I know that , but i feel like Prime Minister is pure Evil, as i remember problem is not from last 2 years he starts long time ago.Who's remember 1st mission in Iraq? And those funny "Skorpion" cars ? I got a lot of respect for gen.Skrzypczak for his words, he did not afraid to tell the true. But problem did not show up just like that, after capt.Abrozinski death. RIP
    Last edited by mr_ffox; 08-20-2009 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StormzSTA View Post
    @ mr ffox
    [SIZE=3]Don't try to discus with fanatic. [/SIZE]

mr_ffox I was proPO one month ago but in that situation our prime minister is funny person for me, I am no more proPO. For me his knowledge about situation in Afganistan is smallest that my dog's is or no one is saying him true, he know **** and he is making great PR for tvn24 and TVP Info watchers.. Why he is taking money from MOD to make Afghani packiet wich contains bull****s like 60 mm mortars... Who really need 60 m mortars now ?

Dear Members,

How do the Polish citizens feel about their soldiers in Afghanistan? Is their strong support or medium support or weak?

Jack E. Hammond

Last time I heard that 85 % are anti ISAF mission and Polish contingent but we should admit that Polish people know nothing about that war because knowledge about that region is poor, IMHO most of them things that Afganistan is very similar to Iraq etc. Polish MOD should make some information happenings in media etc.