Page 1634 of 1634 FirstFirst ... 6341134153415841624162616271628162916301631163216331634
Results 24,496 to 24,502 of 24502

Thread: Queen Elizabeth Class Aircraft Carriers - News and Discussion

Long time lurker, first time poster. I would definitely be intetested in all things UK Armed forces.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by seaspear View Post
    Go for it ,reckon there would be a lot of interest
    x2

10UKforums

I'd be interested in a more UK-centric discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Armchair Soldier View Post
    Well, I guess now would be an appropriate time to announce this:

Me and a few of the British Armed Forces thread regulars have decided to set our own forum up dedicated exclusively to UK defence.

The forum doesn't physically exist at present as we wanted to see what the general interest would be before we went ahead with it.

I was going to send out individual invites privately, but since Gaz appears to be happy with me doing it in this thread, I may as well do it here.

Would you be interested in joining us on the UK Defence Forum? If so, please let us know, so we can get a general idea of the level of interest.
    There will be sections on the forums for News and Discussion, Photos and Videos, as well as a small off-topic section for you to discuss non-defence related subjects.

You will be able to post images, just as you were able to here on MP.net.

The forum will be properly hosted by a close friend of mine in the Netherlands (I will personally be paying for this out of my own pocket).

And if you are interested in helping out in a staff position, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Cheers,
    The Armchair Soldier
    Note a great poster these days but would love to join you

Armchair Soldier, please count me amongst those interested - just bear in mind this place is still scheduled to close on 01/05 so you won't be able to tell us the URL after that and again, good luck with it.
    Ziggy - have read over my last post in this thread and frankly I think I came over as a bit of a d**k - if that's the case then you have my apologies.

Thanks for all the interest so far, everyone. I think I've seen enough to warrant the creation of the forum.

Cheers, Gaz, that's something I hadn't realised. I'll keep it in mind.

And once again, staff positions are still up for grabs. If you think you could take one, please let me know.

Just wanted to say thanks to all those who made this QEC thread so interesting, informative and entertaining over the years. Bye bye