Page 1596 of 1596 FirstFirst ... 5961096149615461586158815891590159115921593159415951596
Results 23,926 to 23,930 of 23930

Thread: Queen Elizabeth Class Aircraft Carriers - News and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by desertswo View Post
    But what about the electrons in QE?
    There has been absolutely no mention of it by the ACA, but I wouldn't read too much into that as there has also been a dearth of information about the first five Centre Block lifts! Judging by the little information in the weekly updates, it appears that the Media dept at the ACA has been struggling to keep up with everything that's going on!

Quote Originally Posted by Pymes75 View Post
    There has been absolutely no mention of it by the ACA, but I wouldn't read too much into that as there has also been a dearth of information about the first five Centre Block lifts! Judging by the little information in the weekly updates, it appears that the Media dept at the ACA has been struggling to keep up with everything that's going on!
    Cool. Just so everyone understands. I don't expect there to be any major issues, but moving that much electrical power around a brand new system is not without its pucker factor. I'm just curious to know how it's going.

Well we haven't heard from E in a while either, I imagine things at Rosyth might be hectic to say the least. Hopefully the press team gives itself a shake and starts to pump out more information on both ships.

Not that I don't appreciate what we're getting!

Quote Originally Posted by desertswo View Post
    Cool. Just so everyone understands. I don't expect there to be any major issues, but moving that much electrical power around a brand new system is not without its pucker factor. I'm just curious to know how it's going.
    Me too! I'm also sure there are many other milestones being achieved on QNLZ that we're not being made aware of... It is a shame that right at the moment huge developments are being made to both carriers, the ACA is struggling to send out updates publicising the work!

Just don't let any of those 1970s-1990s Jaguar engineers near her, or the power system will never work right.