Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: SA Farm Murders

Cover me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians ¯\(º_o)/¯

RIP to those who have been killed.

May these savages who did this rot in hell.

It's said to see that the Farm Murders are continuing. It's clear that these attacks are not random.

Then about the Afrikaner Blood video, what a sad bunch. They are clearly delusional and I'm not sure what they are trying to achieve. Their ideology is definitely not representative of Afrikaners in general. Why are they tolerated?

The fact that they are wearing old SADF uniforms does not sit well with me either. Although this uniform style is no longer in official use does not entitle them to wear it. It's insulting to those of us who earned the right to wear that uniform. A self-appointed Colonel?

Their training methods are laughable and does not resemble anything we did in the old SADF.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpl Kat View Post
    It's said to see that the Farm Murders are continuing. It's clear that these attacks are not random.

Then about the Afrikaner Blood video, what a sad bunch. They are clearly delusional and I'm not sure what they are trying to achieve. Their ideology is definitely not representative of Afrikaners in general. Why are they tolerated?

The fact that they are wearing old SADF uniforms does not sit well with me either. Although this uniform style is no longer in official use does not entitle them to wear it. It's insulting to those of us who earned the right to wear that uniform. A self-appointed Colonel?

Their training methods are laughable and does not resemble anything we did in the old SADF.
    Some even went as far suggesting that this guy must be some kind of government stooge,or agent provocateur ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur ) given the amount of airtime this buch of nobodies seem to receive. Certainly,other serious/actual threats, "groups" that were closed down/members jailed very quickly,eg the "boeremag".Hence the big question mark!!

They certainly fit very neatly into gov propoganda of supposedly "how these white people want to return to apartheid"and similar baseless rubbish and combined with other race-driven politics....?Keeping in mind the the encumbent regime needs "race politics" to stay in power! (Thats all they have to offer after "liberation" ala zimbabwe).

As for the actual vid,couldnt get to watch more than a fraction of this drivel!I started laughing after "bloodsoaked bullet-ridden uniforms" and killed the download!

Rethorical statement:How many uniforms in that condition would actually make it to a surplus store?This, from a/any theater of combat,past the medical point to eventually,a qm store?Its simply "bad for business" and for obvious health reasons,would be destroyed,etc.(Modern day Iraq and Afganistan too I would presume?)

As for the posting of this vid:"JJHH",at face-value I'll take it that you didnt intend "trolling".This bunch of nuts found a convenient rally-cry with these farm-murders,but thats where the actual "relevence" ends!

Another perspective:these loons neatly deflect the attention away from the ongoing "rural youth developement" militia training for the anc's "youth league"(read zimbabwe).These guys and (techinically illegal) MK,all form a private army for a ruling party?What is that about? Between the fringe "rightwing" groups and the race-based politics of the government,they all need each other to survive.A very dangerous symbiotic relationship if you will.

Between them,they are,or are becoming irrelevent to the modern day SA,and serve as an unwelcome hinderence/obsticle for the future that our country potentially could have....

The answer?Please look past the media bias,old propaganda based perconceived perceptions and very convenient racial stereotypes!

Back to the OP.....
    Last edited by curious george; 04-22-2012 at 08:02 AM.

Regarding SADF nutria/browns uniforms, they are still available though I'm not sure in what quantities. If you check eBay and especially the RSA equivalent of eBay, you can find hundreds of SADF items including browns, webbing, stepouts, badges, flashes, etc. The items for sale on these web sites are generally used items but it seemed in the video that most of their clothing was brand new. I guess there is nothing stopping them from going to the original manufacturer and having them made to the old specs. Somehow all of the "recruits" seemed to have extra large size bush hats. I have some experience in this area and blood soaked and bullet riddled clothing would not make it back into the QM stores.

Back to the topic, this group does not warrant any publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by curious george View Post
    Some even went as far suggesting that this guy must be some kind of government stooge,or agent provocateur ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur ) given the amount of airtime this buch of nobodies seem to receive. Certainly,other serious/actual threats, "groups" that were closed down/members jailed very quickly,eg the "boeremag".Hence the big question mark!!

They certainly fit very neatly into gov propoganda of supposedly "how these white people want to return to apartheid"and similar baseless rubbish and combined with other race-driven politics....?Keeping in mind the the encumbent regime needs "race politics" to stay in power! (Thats all they have to offer after "liberation" ala zimbabwe).

As for the actual vid,couldnt get to watch more than a fraction of this drivel!I started laughing after "bloodsoaked bullet-ridden uniforms" and killed the download!

Rethorical statement:How many uniforms in that condition would actually make it to a surplus store?This, from a/any theater of combat,past the medical point to eventually,a qm store?Its simply "bad for business" and for obvious health reasons,would be destroyed,etc.(Modern day Iraq and Afganistan too I would presume?)

As for the posting of this vid:"JJHH",at face-value I'll take it that you didnt intend "trolling".This bunch of nuts found a convenient rally-cry with these farm-murders,but thats where the actual "relevence" ends!

Another perspective:these loons neatly deflect the attention away from the ongoing "rural youth developement" militia training for the anc's "youth league"(read zimbabwe).These guys and (techinically illegal) MK,all form a private army for a ruling party?What is that about? Between the fringe "rightwing" groups and the race-based politics of the government,they all need each other to survive.A very dangerous symbiotic relationship if you will.

Between them,they are,or are becoming irrelevent to the modern day SA,and serve as an unwelcome hinderence/obsticle for the future that our country potentially could have....

The answer?Please look past the media bias,old propaganda based perconceived perceptions and very convenient racial stereotypes!

Back to the OP.....
    I very much doubt if he is an agent provocateur. That really does beggar belief. I'm sure he and his "Korps" genuinely believe what they are saying. You get these kind of lunatic fringe groups in many societies. This particular bunch, as others have written, are I think of very little significance. However I don't think that means that we should deny that they exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpl Kat View Post
    Regarding SADF nutria/browns uniforms, they are still available though I'm not sure in what quantities. If you check eBay and especially the RSA equivalent of eBay, you can find hundreds of SADF items including browns, webbing, stepouts, badges, flashes, etc. The items for sale on these web sites are generally used items but it seemed in the video that most of their clothing was brand new. I guess there is nothing stopping them from going to the original manufacturer and having them made to the old specs. Somehow all of the "recruits" seemed to have extra large size bush hats. I have some experience in this area and blood soaked and bullet riddled clothing would not make it back into the QM stores.

Back to the topic, this group does not warrant any publicity.
    You can get unissued browns from certain surplus/militaria shops.

Quote Originally Posted by baboon6 View Post
    You can get unissued browns from certain surplus/militaria shops.
    I just bought a nice brown field jacket today in Maputo, lol. Where in SA are these better surplus stores? Am looking to grab some items for collector friends back home.

Quote Originally Posted by panzrman View Post
    I just bought a nice brown field jacket today in Maputo, lol. Where in SA are these better surplus stores? Am looking to grab some items for collector friends back home.
    There is a place in Pretoria where I have seen some used battle jackets and webbing. But I do not remember seeing unused browns. But this was a couple of years ago. PM inbound.

I don't think the pm went through. Try here

http://www.armystores.co.za/

They had some stuff last time I was there. I'd think it would be best if you gave them a call first. And also the place the baboon6 gave. At the museum that is worth a visit.
    Last edited by Dinges; 04-22-2012 at 02:06 PM. Reason: added link

Try this place. Can be pricey though:

https://www.warstore.co.za/

http://www.cylex.co.za/company/the-w...-17402929.html

Try here: http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/category/3...t_Uniforms.jsp

Just be sure to check the Payment and Shipping options before you bid.

Thanks all, and PM came through Dinges. I have some friends with, who hail from SA and make periodic trips home, will see if they can look too.

Woman shot dead in farm attack

2012-05-02 12:10

Related Links

Johannesburg - A woman has been shot dead in a farm attack outside Randfontein, Gauteng police said on Wednesday.

"I can confirm there was a farm attack 20 to 25 kilometres outside Randfontein. The woman unfortunately died on the scene from her injuries," said Captain Appel Ernst.

The woman's children, aged 3 and 5, were in the house during the attack at 20:00 on Monday night, and were said to be traumatised.

At the time, the woman's husband was driving back to the house.

Money and guns were stolen.

Beeld newspaper named the woman as Venessa Stafleu, 34, from the farm Doornfontein 2.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...ttack-20120502

http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuu...rmoor-20120501

*RIP*

I'm not sure if any/all of these have been listed previously, but in the past year the following prior Rhodesian Service folks have been murdered in Southern Africa:

Mac McGuinness - Officer Commanding Selous Scouts Special Branch. Died 6 July 2011 in Pretoria from injuries received in a brutal attack at his home.

Keith Alan Nicolson - Selous Scouts. Died at Mazvikadei Banket 14 September 2011 in an attack by an armed gang.

Bobby Ervine – PATU. Died 8 April 2012, he did not recover from an attack by thugs on his farm in the Siplolilo (Guruve) area. His wife Barbie was with Women’s Police Reserve in the War.

Colin Zietsman - Centenary farmer. He was attacked and ruthlessly beaten by two intruders whilst he and his wife slept in their home 2September 2011.

Leon Du Rand - 2 Commando, 8 Troop RLI. Leon was murdered in his home in George, South Africa by burglars on 14 February 2012).

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    I'm not sure if any/all of these have been listed previously, but in the past year the following prior Rhodesian Service folks have been murdered in Southern Africa:

Mac McGuinness - Officer Commanding Selous Scouts Special Branch. Died 6 July 2011 in Pretoria from injuries received in a brutal attack at his home.

Keith Alan Nicolson - Selous Scouts. Died at Mazvikadei Banket 14 September 2011 in an attack by an armed gang.

Bobby Ervine – PATU. Died 8 April 2012, he did not recover from an attack by thugs on his farm in the Siplolilo (Guruve) area. His wife Barbie was with Women’s Police Reserve in the War.

Colin Zietsman - Centenary farmer. He was attacked and ruthlessly beaten by two intruders whilst he and his wife slept in their home 2September 2011.

Leon Du Rand - 2 Commando, 8 Troop RLI. Leon was murdered in his home in George, South Africa by burglars on 14 February 2012).
    Thanks for posting these. Not all the murders here are recorded in the mass media as the police sometimes skew the statistics by calling it "general criminality" instead of what it is , violent murder.

And the ones happening in Zim does not reach the local papers , which is a travesty as far as I am concerned.

*NSFW!!* *ADULTS ONLY!!*

The link seems to be anti & pre-2010 soccer world cup in SA,and is extremely graphic!

The article itself is not the message here,please see the photographs!

http://www.gpsa.co.za/articles/09_10...cession_SQ.pdf

This is not the kind of thing you'll see portrayed in a pc world media and your politicians wont touch it in case they get branded as somehow being "racist"....
    Last edited by curious george; 05-03-2012 at 09:19 AM.