Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 52 of 52

Thread: J-10 fighter enters international market at $40 million

  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shiphone View Post
    after the reopen of Chinese Aviation Museum in Nov 2009, J-10 official data is already clear: the empty weight is 8840kgs, MTOW: 19277kgs ...

    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2wq5oqvdotjpg[/IMG]
    I dont read Mandarin/Cantonese, what is the 2nd figure down on that chart?

  2. #47
    Senior Member Hyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,104

    Default

    I think empty and maximum take off weight?

    Like he said " the empty weight is 8840kgs, MTOW: 19277kgs"

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MareCar View Post
    I think empty and maximum take off weight?

    Like he said " the empty weight is 8840kgs, MTOW: 19277kgs"
    The 2nd number down is 9.75, what is it? Im just curious. Also what is the first number, 16.43.

  4. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by void View Post
    The 2nd number down is 9.75, what is it? Im just curious. Also what is the first number, 16.43.
    Meters- length and width

    Should be 16.43 meters long 9.75 meters wide and 5.4x meters tall.

  5. #50
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    TO./MTL, Canada
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by void View Post
    I dont read Mandarin/Cantonese, what is the 2nd figure down on that chart?
    length
    wingspan
    height
    engine takoff weight i think
    maximum speed
    service ceilling
    combat radius
    empty weight
    max takeoff weight

  6. #51
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    ISraHell
    Posts
    1,699

    Default

    J-10 is a copy of the Lavi, right?

  7. #52
    Senior Member Ambassador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Weehan
    Posts
    7,123

    Default

    No. J-10 is no more a copy of Lavi than it is a copy of the F-16.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •