Page 2 of 164 FirstFirst 123456789101252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bundeswehr / Military of Germany

Default Recruit Training

[FONT=Verdana]Recruits of the Bundeswehr Guard of Honour try out their abc-protection mask at the Julius Leber barracks on April 14, 2010 in Berlin, Germany.[/FONT]

Last edited by vor033; 05-06-2010 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Spelling

Default Recruit Training

[FONT=Verdana]Recruits of the Bundeswehr Guard of Honour during basic training, practice with their G36 Assault Rifles at the Julius Leber barracks on April 14, 2010 in Berlin, Germany[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]

[/FONT]

Default Guard Battalion

[FONT=Verdana]Soldiers of the German Bundeswehr during a ceremony to welcome the arrival of the President of Albania Bamir Topi at Bellevue Palace on April 6, 2010 in Berlin Germany.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]

Default Training Exercise

[FONT=Verdana]LETZLINGEN[/FONT][FONT=Verdana], GERMANY - JANUARY 15: Tanks and infantry soldiers are seen during a visit to the Bundeswehr military training grounds on January 15, 2010 in Letzlingen, Germany. The soldiers of the 22nd Contingent are currently training for the upcoming ISAF mission at the combat maneuvers training centre in Letzlingen [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]Also during these maneuvers the German Defence Minister Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg visited the training also spoke to Soldiers during his visit at the combat maneuver training centre.[/FONT]

Default Afghanistan

[FONT=Verdana]German Bundeswehr army soldiers of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) aim their weapons as they monitor the area from a hill during a mission in Chahar Dara in the outskirts of Kunduz, December 17, 2009. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]German Bundeswehr army soldiers from the 263rd paratrooper unit of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) take position on a hill during a firefight with insurgents during a mine sweeping operation in Chahar Dara on the outskirts of Kunduz, December 16, 2009. A combat outpost of the German Bundeswehr was attacked by insurgents, leaving one German soldier seriously injured.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]German Bundeswehr army soldiers from the 263rd paratrooper unit of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) run for cover as they return fire during a firefight with insurgents during a mine sweeping operation in Chahar Dara on the outskirts of Kunduz, December 16, 2009. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]A German Bundeswehr army soldier from the 263rd paratrooper unit of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) keeps watch during a mine sweeping operation before being attacked by insurgents in Chahar Dara on the outskirts of Kunduz, December 16, 2009. [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]German Bundeswehr army soldiers from the 263rd paratrooper unit of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) take cover as they return fire during a firefight with insurgents during a mine sweeping operation in Chahar Dara on the outskirts of Kunduz, December 16, 2009.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]German Bundeswehr army soldiers of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) aim their weapons as they monitor the area from a hill during a mission in Chahar Dara in the outskirts of Kunduz, December 17, 2009. [/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Default Afghanistan 2009

[FONT=Verdana]German Bundeswehr army soldiers from the 263rd paratrooper unit of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) conduct a mine sweeping operation before being attacked by insurgents in Chahar Dara on the outskirts of Kunduz, December 16, 2009.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]German Bundeswehr army soldiers from the 263rd paratrooper unit of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) move their "Fuchs" armoured personnel carrier forward during a firefight with insurgents during a mine sweeping operation in Chahar Dara on the outskirts of Kunduz, December 16, 2009.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]German Bundeswehr army soldiers from the 263rd paratrooper unit of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) take cover as they return fire during a firefight with insurgents during a mine sweeping operation in Chahar Dara on the outskirts of Kunduz, December 16, 2009.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]German Bundeswehr army soldiers from the 263rd paratrooper unit of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) take cover as they return fire during a firefight with insurgents during a mine sweeping operation in Chahar Dara on the outskirts of Kunduz, December 16, 2009[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]German Bundeswehr army soldiers from the 263rd paratrooper unit of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) have a discussion during a firefight with insurgents during a mine sweeping operation in Chahar Dara on the outskirts of Kunduz, December 16, 2009.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]German Bundeswehr army soldiers from the 263rd paratrooper unit of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) take cover as they return fire during a firefight with insurgents during a mine sweeping operation in Chahar Dara on the outskirts of Kunduz, December 16, 2009.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]German Bundeswehr army soldiers from the 263rd paratrooper unit of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) run for cover as they return fire during a firefight with insurgents during a mine sweeping operation in Chahar Dara on the outskirts of Kunduz, December 16, 2009[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Default Afghanistan

[FONT=Verdana]German[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] Army soldiers of the 4th company, 391 Mechanised infantry battalion, part of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF), during a mission to reconstruct a bridge which was destroyed by insurgents in Chahar Dara in the outskirts of Kunduz, December 14, 2009. During this mission the German soldiers were attacked by mortars and gave response fire together with Afghan National Police (ANP) for more than one hour.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    Last edited by vor033; 05-06-2010 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Spelling

Default Training Exercise

[FONT=Verdana]German Soldier undergoing intensive training to prepare them for their deployment to Northern Afghanistan where they will act as a Quick Reaction Force - 2009[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]

[/FONT]

Default German Army Sniper competition

[FONT=Verdana]Snipers from the whole army were in the Frankish town of Hammelburg on June 7th 2009 to compete in the Sniper Competition - And It was not just a matter of take the bull's eye; - as even the correct behavior under combat conditions was being evaluated during the competition.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]

[/FONT]

Default Military Police

[FONT=Verdana]German Soldiers from a Feldjäger (Military Police) Special Intervention Unit[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]

[/FONT]

-subscribes to thread-

im surprised there has not been any thread like this sooner.

Banned user

The Guard Battalion has some sharp uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by GottLuft View Post
    Nice pictures,but anway can someone tell me why is so hard to find high quality pictures of German armed forces,special forces etc ? is that some kind of secret in Germany or what ?? it's really hard...I'm always trying to find some good pictures about KSK,GSG9,BUNDESWEHR but it's almost impossible...this pictures which we can see here on this thread is the best and it's the only what I can find....
    Some militaries censor pics from their armed forces, especially Canada with its large liberal population that gets, and Germany probably tries to enforce it themselves quite a bit. When they don't censor things you get problems like the guys from the Bundeswehr who posed with human skulls. Basically the only pics you see is what they allow or the censors miss.

From MP.net. KSK i think.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Great thread! Subscribed. Juhu!