Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1416171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Mexican military uniforms past and present

i don't want to put every single thing i ever done in my life, nuts, the photos that i posted are the few that i nave of myself, but have lots from my friends, anyway only a few of us post here, no incentive to be very active as you can see, make me look loko being the only one posting here, as i only care about historical things and not the current fashion show and police toys that everyone seem to care more than history...... sorry i'm not a knuckle head!

Huh? I think you misunderstood my last post, I said I thought you were just a normal grunt in one of your other pictures, didn't think you were a paratrooper. I never asked you for your résumé.

But yeah I agree this thread nor the actual Mexican military thread are as active as they used to be for some reason. Possibly because of that thing that happened where people couldn't login a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by O_O View Post
    Huh? I think you misunderstood my last post, I said I thought you were just a normal grunt in one of your other pictures, didn't think you were a paratrooper. I never asked you for your résumé.

But yeah I agree this thread nor the actual Mexican military thread are as active as they used to be for some reason. Possibly because of that thing that happened where people couldn't login a few months ago.
    oh! i see , i had to redo my psw as the same thing happened to me, but then again its been months since my last post, maybe i will put more stuff again.... were you in the mx army?..........about the para stuff ,it just never occurred to me, to mention that! and i did not misunderstand you, i was being a wise ass, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by thejoker View Post
    oh! i see , i had to redo my psw as the same thing happened to me, but then again its been months since my last post, maybe i will put more stuff again.... were you in the mx army?..........about the para stuff ,it just never occurred to me, to mention that! and i did not misunderstand you, i was being a wise ass, LOL!
    I just went ahead and made a new account. Yeah you should post more stuff, this is a good topic.

Was I in the Mexican army? Lol... no. My dad was though back in the day.

Haha you got me, payaso.

Quote Originally Posted by O_O View Post
    I just went ahead and made a new account. Yeah you should post more stuff, this is a good topic.

Was I in the Mexican army? Lol... no. My dad was though back in the day.

Haha you got me, payaso.
    do you have any photos of the man? (your dad?) i was in the mx army from 81 to 84, do you know where was he based at?

more photos with detail about the uniform the plain is a dakota dc 3 /c 47 dating to ww2, can you believe that?
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

i'm looking for patches from the very early 80's as i don't have photos of them!

Quote Originally Posted by thejoker View Post
    do you have any photos of the man? (your dad?) i was in the mx army from 81 to 84, do you know where was he based at?
    I saw one picture before, he was in his uniform holding an M1, that's about it, don't know what happened to it though. He wasn't serving in the 80s, more like in the early 70s or so, possibly late 60s, not sure I'll have to ask. Where he was based at? No idea but he did go to Michoacán. Isn't that were you were? lol.

yes thats the place that we were based back then , but from time to time they send us to other states for different reasons , sometimes in company strength and sometimes the whole battalion , my old battalion is now based in "tierra caliente apatzingan", here my old base in morelia today http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Tx2swA0ktOE

Yes it's possible he was deployed to different parts of the country, like you were. I wonder why though, since none of this drug war crap was going on.

not like this but there was operations going on, one of them was "operacion condor"

Oh, ok. I do know the army was sent to Chiapas before though, I think it had something to do with rebels.

Deep in the Oak-pine forests of Sinaloa, Mexico hunting down El Chapo with My FX-05 XIUHCOATL

Yeah it was the EZLN --and the left wing commie Sub-commander Marcos

Is there any pictures of Mexican paratroopers and special forces in HALO gear.

Last edited by O_O; 03-09-2012 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Irrelevant