Thread: The Walking Dead - Spoiler Warning

They should acquire a tank and spend time just running over the walkers. Seems they don't have anything better than a Suburban.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    ...and the shtf long time ago, with them, this aint first week of the infection, they've been around, they seen the infested cities, all one has to do is ask, what keeps them there, and if they come this way what can we do?
    when the shtf only fit will survive, so far they proven unfit to survive, on the whim of the writers they go from one disaster to another, surprisingly with so few casualties
    All I am saying is what they are doing is pretty much realistic at how most would live. Metro Manila gets hit with 20 typhoons a year and it gets flooded, yet people still live close to the water passes. even if some of them gets picked off.

These guys pretty muched survived with low casualties since all they do is run. it has served them well and thats how they will keep on doing it till the Prison I believe.

sub is out of gas,
    noone bothered to check the cars for resources they have (hey, am I the only one who rememberst Shane stocking up his little suv, which they actually have with them, for his departure from the group before he went bonkers???)

like I said, this aint a group I would like to be stranded with, even in a traffic jam

sub is out of gas,
    noone bothered to check the cars for resources they have (hey, am I the only one who rememberst Shane stocking up his little suv, which they actually have with them, for his departure from the group before he went bonkers???)

like I said, this aint a group I would like to be stranded with, even in a traffic jam
    I would pull a Kevin Costner "Postman", rino. I would build an army and start extinguishing the threat then proclaim my Kingship. Why not, it is Television?

Rick needs to be killed.

The Farm looked perfect to build a trench directly around, good higher ground, half-way clear area around it. It even had this nice terrace which could be secured and strenghened easily with some barbed wire to have a perfectly secure, high shooting position into the trench that would catch the walkers. 3 Days of work for 10 People. The barn would have provided with enough solid wood to build a real fortress out of that farmhouse.

Well now they will have to reside in that lousy prison with maniacs At least the girls will look hot in orange jumpsuits

But what about their awesome multiple-headshots-from-moving vehicle skills? They just need something to motivate them, like a giant herd of walkers. Too much spare time makes them resort to drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemonium View Post
    He's breaking bad, love it
    But still no idea why Daryl actually listens to him
    Daryl is my favorite.

Daryl is Christ the Redeemer himself.

Darlys awesome assuming he doesn't try to act, I love that the entire point of the show is to make us like and feel sympathy for the characters and yet we hate them all with the exception of a few one of them been Daryl whose probably had about 3 minutes of dialogue in 2 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by tluassa View Post
    The Farm looked perfect to build a trench directly around, good higher ground, half-way clear area around it. It even had this nice terrace which could be secured and strenghened easily with some barbed wire to have a perfectly secure, high shooting position into the trench that would catch the walkers. 3 Days of work for 10 People. The barn would have provided with enough solid wood to build a real fortress out of that farmhouse.

Well now they will have to reside in that lousy prison with maniacs At least the girls will look hot in orange jumpsuits
    have you ever picked up a shovel?

A trench of your design would make a hand full of clumsy zombies trip over their own feet and nothing else.

Interesting to see a hooded female sword wielding character(with two gimp zombies in tow) make the first appearance at the end. Was that a prison in the distance?

Quote Originally Posted by G-AWZT View Post
    Interesting to see a hooded female sword wielding character(with two gimp zombies in tow) make the first appearance at the end. Was that a prison in the distance?
    My favourite character in the comic. Looking forward to see how she is completely ****ing neutered for the TV.

I have to decided to stop watching this show until that douchebag "T-dog" dies violently. Maybe he would be a better character if he was equipped with the latest Air Jordans and delinquent child support payments. This guy is unreal.