Thread: The Walking Dead - Spoiler Warning

  1. #1651
    Not Goat Roping Shermbodius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Let er rip, tater chip!
    Posts
    17,365

    Default

    They should acquire a tank and spend time just running over the walkers. Seems they don't have anything better than a Suburban.

  2. #1652
    the Hitch of mp.net junglejim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    14,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    ...and the shtf long time ago, with them, this aint first week of the infection, they've been around, they seen the infested cities, all one has to do is ask, what keeps them there, and if they come this way what can we do?
    when the shtf only fit will survive, so far they proven unfit to survive, on the whim of the writers they go from one disaster to another, surprisingly with so few casualties
    All I am saying is what they are doing is pretty much realistic at how most would live. Metro Manila gets hit with 20 typhoons a year and it gets flooded, yet people still live close to the water passes. even if some of them gets picked off.

    These guys pretty muched survived with low casualties since all they do is run. it has served them well and thats how they will keep on doing it till the Prison I believe.

  3. #1653
    Senior Member rhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    I Stand On A Rock Of Jesus Christ+
    Posts
    15,359

    Default

    sub is out of gas,
    noone bothered to check the cars for resources they have (hey, am I the only one who rememberst Shane stocking up his little suv, which they actually have with them, for his departure from the group before he went bonkers???)

    like I said, this aint a group I would like to be stranded with, even in a traffic jam

  4. #1654
    Not Goat Roping Shermbodius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Let er rip, tater chip!
    Posts
    17,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    sub is out of gas,
    noone bothered to check the cars for resources they have (hey, am I the only one who rememberst Shane stocking up his little suv, which they actually have with them, for his departure from the group before he went bonkers???)

    like I said, this aint a group I would like to be stranded with, even in a traffic jam
    I would pull a Kevin Costner "Postman", rino. I would build an army and start extinguishing the threat then proclaim my Kingship. Why not, it is Television?

  5. #1655
    Senior Member Ezekiel25:17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,704

    Default

    Rick needs to be killed.

  6. #1656
    Senior Member tluassa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany, Nrw
    Posts
    6,118

    Default

    The Farm looked perfect to build a trench directly around, good higher ground, half-way clear area around it. It even had this nice terrace which could be secured and strenghened easily with some barbed wire to have a perfectly secure, high shooting position into the trench that would catch the walkers. 3 Days of work for 10 People. The barn would have provided with enough solid wood to build a real fortress out of that farmhouse.

    Well now they will have to reside in that lousy prison with maniacs At least the girls will look hot in orange jumpsuits

  7. #1657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post


    like I said, this aint a group I would like to be stranded with, even in a traffic jam
    But what about their awesome multiple-headshots-from-moving vehicle skills? They just need something to motivate them, like a giant herd of walkers. Too much spare time makes them resort to drama.

  8. #1658
    Senior Member Ezekiel25:17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemonium View Post
    He's breaking bad, love it
    But still no idea why Daryl actually listens to him
    Daryl is my favorite.

  9. #1659
    Senior Member CMNot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    UK/RSA
    Posts
    6,653

    Default

    Daryl is Christ the Redeemer himself.

  10. #1660
    Senior Member Lov3ll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Darlys awesome assuming he doesn't try to act, I love that the entire point of the show is to make us like and feel sympathy for the characters and yet we hate them all with the exception of a few one of them been Daryl whose probably had about 3 minutes of dialogue in 2 seasons.

  11. #1661
    Senior Member Seek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tluassa View Post
    The Farm looked perfect to build a trench directly around, good higher ground, half-way clear area around it. It even had this nice terrace which could be secured and strenghened easily with some barbed wire to have a perfectly secure, high shooting position into the trench that would catch the walkers. 3 Days of work for 10 People. The barn would have provided with enough solid wood to build a real fortress out of that farmhouse.

    Well now they will have to reside in that lousy prison with maniacs At least the girls will look hot in orange jumpsuits
    have you ever picked up a shovel?

    A trench of your design would make a hand full of clumsy zombies trip over their own feet and nothing else.

  12. #1662
    Senior Member G-AWZT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,172

    Default

    Interesting to see a hooded female sword wielding character(with two gimp zombies in tow) make the first appearance at the end. Was that a prison in the distance?

  13. #1663
    Senior Member CMNot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    UK/RSA
    Posts
    6,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G-AWZT View Post
    Interesting to see a hooded female sword wielding character(with two gimp zombies in tow) make the first appearance at the end. Was that a prison in the distance?
    My favourite character in the comic. Looking forward to see how she is completely ****ing neutered for the TV.

  14. #1664
    Not Goat Roping Shermbodius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Let er rip, tater chip!
    Posts
    17,365

    Default


  15. #1665

    Default

    I have to decided to stop watching this show until that douchebag "T-dog" dies violently. Maybe he would be a better character if he was equipped with the latest Air Jordans and delinquent child support payments. This guy is unreal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •