Page 94 of 209 FirstFirst ... 44848687888990919293949596979899100101102104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 3133

Thread: The Walking Dead - Spoiler Warning

Yay Darrol is finally dead!!!! Christ that guy just wouldnt leave people alone! And Carl...jeez.want to get killed or something?? Im all for knocking off the prisioner though,just got a weird feeling about him. What you think??

Quote Originally Posted by Bradles View Post
    Yay Darrol is finally dead!!!! Christ that guy just wouldnt leave people alone! And Carl...jeez.want to get killed or something?? Im all for knocking off the prisioner though,just got a weird feeling about him. What you think??
    C'mon dude, I would much rather lose someone else like Tdog...y'know the useless characters, and will they ever get to that darn prison like in the comics?????

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Bradles View Post
    What the hell, Darryl isn't dead, he's the Southern guy with the crossbow. It was Dale whose chest was ripped apart by the zombie.... oops I mean the "walker".

so... who died?

Quote Originally Posted by KittyWolf View Post
    What the hell, Darryl isn't dead, he's the Southern guy with the crossbow. It was Dale whose chest was ripped apart by the zombie.... oops I mean the "walker".
    Christ sorry lol..yeah I meant gramps lol..Dale just really bugged me after he continousley tried getting into everyones face when he wasent needed. Yeah i think P-diddy is going to get all crazy at one stage soon! Havent passed a KFC store yet, so hard to tell...

Banned user

they ought to replace the black guy with a cardboard cutout of a black guy.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMonolith View Post
    they ought to replace the black guy with a cardboard cutout of a black guy.
    Hahahaha... it's hilarious considering T-Dog barely has any screentime or dialogue in the show at all, despite the fact he was suppose to be one of the main character in the series. The only line he ever said in "Triggerfinger" was "Who the hell is that!", and that was at the very end of the episode. Even that black guy who was with the other camp and got chomped up by the "walker" has more screentime than he does. Seriously that guy is like a freaking ninja, the only scenes he appears in are the one you weren't really paying attention to. With all the secretiveness surrounding his character, I wouldn't be surprise if it turns out he was the one who impregnate Lori and the baby turns out to be his.

But with the death of Dale hopefully his character will be more active and noticeable. If the writers don't screw up that is.

No Good Bloody Seppo California Joe's Avatar

Since when do little ***** kids ever get to voice an opinion? I want Carl dead. Now.

Quote Originally Posted by California Joe View Post
    Since when do little ***** kids ever get to voice an opinion? I want Carl dead. Now.
    Carl reinforces my hatred for children. You can see the evil in his eyes. But, as nice as it'd be, the writers aren't gonna kill off the little bastard.

But my hand was made strong by the hand of the Almighty!

Quote Originally Posted by ofpbhd View Post
    Carl reinforces my hatred for children. You can see the evil in his eyes. But, as nice as it'd be, the writers aren't gonna kill off the little bastard.
    Hatred for children?? I hope that's just a reactionary statement and not one you hold true.

that said, Carl is really pissing me off

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by KittyWolf View Post
    Hahahaha... it's hilarious considering T-Dog barely has any screentime or dialogue in the show at all, despite the fact he was suppose to be one of the main character in the series. The only line he ever said in "Triggerfinger" was "Who the hell is that!", and that was at the very end of the episode. Even that black guy who was with the other camp and got chomped up by the "walker" has more screentime than he does. Seriously that guy is like a freaking ninja, the only scenes he appears in are the one you weren't really paying attention to. With all the secretiveness surrounding his character, I wouldn't be surprise if it turns out he was the one who impregnate Lori and the baby turns out to be his.

But with the death of Dale hopefully his character will be more active and noticeable. If the writers don't screw up that is.
    everytime he says something. im like

I guess they are using dale to replace Shane, referring to the comic I mean.

Perhaps the "not only the infected but also the people who just died are turned into walkers". And who is the blond woman going to be with now that Dale is dead?

Curing The Sick With My Noodley Appendage

Well you see Rick giving Carl a pistol for the next episode. I'm assuming Shane's demise will come at the season finale.

I think they are setting a stage for Carl to off the outsider

Quote Originally Posted by Universal_Soldier View Post
    Hatred for children?? I hope that's just a reactionary statement and not one you hold true.

that said, Carl is really pissing me off
    There's never been a time when I've said something that's not 100% serious on this forum.

I like kids. Just not the bad ones.