Thread: 'Post a pic of yourself' Thread =D

  1. #7621
    Banned user Lexi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hamilton, ON - Semper Paratus.
    Posts
    2,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnycab
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexi
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnycab
    Quote Originally Posted by walford
    What does one graduate from at 13? [and the dress doesn't look black to me either]
    Puberty, maybe?
    Great.. just what I needed... another wise crack about my age..
    Get over yourself. It wasn't a wisecrack at you or anyone else. It was just a wisecrack full stop.
    Well I'm sorry - I'm just sick and tired of people constantly badgering me about my age. It's stupid and I'd rather it stop.

  2. #7622
    The two are dichotomous. PeterRJG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    New South Wow
    Age
    46
    Posts
    9,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexi
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnycab
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexi
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnycab
    Quote Originally Posted by walford
    What does one graduate from at 13? [and the dress doesn't look black to me either]
    Puberty, maybe?
    Great.. just what I needed... another wise crack about my age..
    Get over yourself. It wasn't a wisecrack at you or anyone else. It was just a wisecrack full stop.
    Well I'm sorry - I'm just sick and tired of people constantly badgering me about my age. It's stupid and I'd rather it stop.
    Don't be sorry. Enjoy your age while it lasts. Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of or self-conscious about. You could be 36, married with two daughters, you know.

  3. #7623
    Recycled Material Maine Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Adrift Downeast
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexi
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnycab
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexi
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnycab
    Quote Originally Posted by walford
    What does one graduate from at 13? [and the dress doesn't look black to me either]
    Puberty, maybe?
    Great.. just what I needed... another wise crack about my age..
    Get over yourself. It wasn't a wisecrack at you or anyone else. It was just a wisecrack full stop.
    Well I'm sorry - I'm just sick and tired of people constantly badgering me about my age. It's stupid and I'd rather it stop.
    It's okay, Lexi. I've been lying about my age all along.

    [size=1]I don't want anyone to know that I'm really only ten.[/size]


  4. #7624
    Banned user walford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    http://the-big-pic.org
    Age
    55
    Posts
    9,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnycab
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexi
    Well I'm sorry - I'm just sick and tired of people constantly badgering me about my age. It's stupid and I'd rather it stop.
    Don't be sorry. Enjoy your age while it lasts. Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of or self-conscious about. You could be 36, married with two daughters, you know.
    Yesss, to Johnnycab you should listen. Your youth represents only a small fraction of your life. There'll be plenty of time afterward to be an adult wondering where the time went. It passes so quickly.

    Youth is wasted on the young. -- George Bernard Shaw

  5. #7625
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Iran, dancing with mack and his new wife
    Posts
    4,579

    Default


  6. #7626
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexi


    Tis my grad dress..
    congratulations on your graduation from middle school

  7. #7627
    Potential Getaway Driver Aerosoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    42,807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UoUo
    Aww cute. You're hugging a stuffed animal.

  8. #7628
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMarine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexi


    Tis my grad dress..
    congratulations on your graduation from middle school
    now we want a pic of you wearing all the stuff

    j/k

  9. #7629
    Senior Member Rantanplan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsayer
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMarine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexi


    Tis my grad dress..
    congratulations on your graduation from middle school
    now we want a pic of you wearing all the stuff

    j/k
    No joke! pics please

  10. #7630
    Senior Member tenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    champaign illinois
    Age
    41
    Posts
    11,680

    Default mhhhh

    me and my big friend cooking at work...!!!!!!!





  11. #7631
    Senior Member Shar.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,911

    Default

    tenda,
    friend as in 'friend' or friend as in ..'friend '

    jk

  12. #7632
    Senior Member tenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    champaign illinois
    Age
    41
    Posts
    11,680

    Default nahh

    Quote Originally Posted by Shar.
    tenda,
    friend as in 'friend' or friend as in ..'friend '

    jk
    ...it's a "normal"...friend..
    ...a kiss for you shar. :*

  13. #7633
    Senior Member Shar.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,911

    Default

    ahh ya are messin around with that guy eh? pfft

  14. #7634
    Member XTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Tenda fai attenzione si vede il tuo nome

  15. #7635
    Senior Member tenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    champaign illinois
    Age
    41
    Posts
    11,680

    Default eheh

    Quote Originally Posted by Shar.
    ahh ya are messin around with that guy eh? pfft
    ...mh...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •