Thread: World of Tanks Thread

Must be on beta test server.

Check the number of hits recieved. survived the match but we lost
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Quote Originally Posted by raoul volfoni View Post
    Must be on beta test server.
    That was on live, test server has x10 xp rate.

Suspended for infractions

Quote Originally Posted by Victis Honor View Post

Check the number of hits recieved. survived the match but we lost
    Thats nothing, wait till you get the amx-40 and are the toptank in a battle. Then you will feel truly invincible!

Amx-40 is helluva funny. Hit r a few times and just steam down the middle of the battle.

I'm gonna go buy one now for the fun of it.

Norway, harpooning whales and clubbing baby seals

Omg this game is frustrating when you get idiot teams over and over and over....

2 moderators gave me infraction points for2 totally seperate things, I've got poor reading co

My friend told me, there will be some new tanks derived from the Soviet T-34 in the future. That's the reason I decided to buy a T-34 now, although I had sold it a long time ago.

Banned user

Started to play. Going for American artillery(biggest boom) and TD(fastest cannon among TD), French heavy tanks(very fast for HT) and maybe Russian light tank(not sure about that anymore as French heavy tanks are nearly as fast with 65 km/h, while fastes LT is 72 km/h).

screw french heavy's. they suck. Get a kv instead.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Victis Honor View Post
    screw french heavy's. they suck. Get a kv instead.
    I mean the last one, all before suck according to stats indeed... Well i am more concentrated on getting new arty(although their rate of fire suck..., if you miss you have to wait a lot of time reloading. And as teams sucks you usually get killed by some lighty that came from behind, as nobody guards you most of the time).

AMX50 100 - good, 50 120 - bad, 50B - good. Something like that. American TDs are either fast or veeeeeeery slow, depends on tier.

In other news - sold T34, 2.4mln net. Aiming that slow was too much for my nerves, especially after M18.

Norway, harpooning whales and clubbing baby seals

Quote Originally Posted by Nyusu View Post
    I mean the last one, all before suck according to stats indeed... Well i am more concentrated on getting new arty(although their rate of fire suck..., if you miss you have to wait a lot of time reloading. And as teams sucks you usually get killed by some lighty that came from behind, as nobody guards you most of the time).
    From what I've seen there's an abundance of players who do badly with the French tanks because they think speeding ahead of everyone else on the team is such a great idea....

ETA for 7.3ru - 2nd May.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy[NO] View Post
    From what I've seen there's an abundance of players who do badly with the French tanks because they think speeding ahead of everyone else on the team is such a great idea....
    I rather see players that dont even think about moving forward, although arty is ready to shoot(after small fight aim is at smallest already), one just needs to reveal the enemy. But noooo, they go hiding leaving arty unprotected...

2 moderators gave me infraction points for2 totally seperate things, I've got poor reading co

Quote Originally Posted by Nyusu View Post
    I rather see players that dont even think about moving forward, although arty is ready to shoot(after small fight aim is at smallest already), one just needs to reveal the enemy. But noooo, they go hiding leaving arty unprotected...
    I encounter both situations.
    I was playing with another Polish guy but stopped it because of his kamikaze tactics. For example, he was using a BatChat and we were playing the Mines map, starting in the southern corner. There were about 6 mediums in the opponent team, while we had 2 mediums (the second one was me in Type 59). I told him 3 times: "don't go to the hill as they have a lot of mediums and they will go to the hill. You will be phucked there. Stand behind the rock in front of the hill and you will have a few perfect shots to their sides, when they will be climbing on the hill. Just immobilise them and they will be phucked". He ignored that, went to the hill and was dead in about 5 seconds. I got pissed off and left the platoon. He responded a BatChat is not a tank that is supposed to stand still because of its poor armour. Nice, but I mentioned the rock.
    Another situation was when I played Malinovka with another guy. I had an IS-4 and went to the hill. There were many heavies in the opponent team, that went to the hill, so our party was phucked as all our heavies, except me, stayed behind the buildings. They were phucked after some time as well. I asked that guy why he did not help me and he said it's not a heavy tank's job to go to the hill in Malinovka and meds phucked it up. I've got extremely pissed off and posted him a few stupid messages on the clan channel.
    I'm happy, there are more and more people who shoot at campers in a friendly team when they stay in the same place for a few minutes.
    Last edited by Musashi; 04-29-2012 at 09:53 AM.