Page 252 of 300 FirstFirst ... 152202242244245246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260262 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 4490

Thread: World of Tanks Thread

I have premium until next xmas. My little gift for myself. I was counting and it seems that I make best money with Black Prince, just get shots on target.

WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar

Spent my Amazon gift card on a silver and gold pack. Haven't played in two updates. The new tech tree layout is making my eyes hurt.

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/yz1gx.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by JCR View Post
    I often think how great WoT would be without russian heavies armed with derp guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Victis Honor View Post
    This or the 152's with there derps.
    Fear us, cower before our might and long reloads!

Got my hands on a Panther. Not bad, I put the 88 on it, feels better than the 75's. Had the XP and credits to get the T-44 and upgrade it.

Awesome game. Looked like a we were gonna lose, enemy team still had a fresh T28 and JagdTiger with 3 arty pounding us. It was me and a T-54 with something like 10HP left. Scouted base and got them in a panic, later went round and raided. While dodging the JagdTiger and T28 fire, I went in for the arty who were all direct firing. I was manuvering like a mofo and I killed them all while our T-54 was pounding away at the TD's.

Pay+bonus+back vacation compensation meant pay was great this time around. Bought myself a year prem.

got our son a new laptop, im fannaly experiencing the game the wau its ment to be experienced....wow, i think ill download WOA now, this is sweeeeeeet, should get my avrages up in no time

By the skin of my teeth. KV-1 trolled the **** out of me. Got the last kill while almost crashing into the water.

Not sure about the game mechanics. But can you get more acceleration by using lower amounts of ammo in your tank? I mean, you hardly never need 70 shots in one match? But if you drop it to half you save pretty much in weight. Acceleration is pretty important for tank destroyers and so on.

You can't. But you can install lighter turret if available, or remove special modules like rammer or (especially heavy) spall liner.

So I keep my tactics as "sneaky bastard comes suddenly on your face". Sadly, cant make much profit with T-44 and 122mm cannon. Too expensive ammo. But waiting in a bush and shooting into viewport and dealing almost 500 points of damage is something that makes warm and fuzzy feeling inside me. And before smoke clears I am away like a phantom.

T-34 seems to be a good regular tank for making money. Even if you lose it. It costs only little over 2000 credits. Profit is normaly from 10000 to 20000.
    Last edited by Blitzcod2.0; 12-29-2012 at 06:26 PM.

Once I started to get into tier 7 & 8's I bought the T34 so I wouldn't have to run prem account. It's not bad for making $$ but I've not had an extremely awseome battle in it yet. Over the last month or so I keep getting into battles with some real slackers. I've been stuck for awhile now getting ahead.
    I have the T34,****er Max and the Super pershng to kinda help things along. If I run low on silver I use these tanks to get me going well worth the $$.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Luck_13 View Post
    Once I started to get into tier 7 & 8's I bought the T34 so I wouldn't have to run prem account. It's not bad for making $$ but I've not had an extremely awseome battle in it yet. Over the last month or so I keep getting into battles with some real slackers. I've been stuck for awhile now getting ahead.
    I have the T34,****er Max and the Super pershng to kinda help things along. If I run low on silver I use these tanks to get me going well worth the $$.
    With the amount of gold that you spent buying those premium tanks you could have easily bought 6 months worth of premium account, which in my opinion would have been more reasonable. Premium account makes the grinds tolerable instead of nightmarish, especially on the higher tiers where you need over 200k exp to get to the next tier.

Also Foch 155 for the win.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/59419235/Ne...r/shot_173.jpg

Oh yeah. All that and with a TK of one of our guys.
    Victory!
    Battle: Ruinberg Monday, 31 December 2012 1:53:07 PM
    Vehicle: Type 59
    Experience received: 2,616 (fine for causing damage to allies: 96; x2 for the first victory each day)
    Credits received: 57,858 (fine for causing damage to allies: 3,270)
    Battle Achievements: Radley-Walters's Medal, Top Gun

I'll post screen shots later but I finally fully upgraded my Tiger 2. Now I'm working on getting a Centurion.

Curing The Sick With My Noodley Appendage

Just downloaded this game. Driving a T1E6.

Someone give me a cliffnotes for noobs.