Page 252 of 299 FirstFirst ... 152202242244245246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260262 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 4473

Thread: World of Tanks Thread

  1. #3766

    Default

    T1E6 you can make ok money just by driving fast and try not to get shot aka. scouting. It actually dont matter does someone use arty or not. Anyways, you get experience and credits by spotting, doing damage and taking flags. Very very addicting game.

  2. #3767
    1/3 Stooge Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Curing The Sick With My Noodley Appendage
    Posts
    4,263

    Default

    So far it seems like its a sniping game but with tanks.

  3. #3768

    Default

    Depends a lot from what type of tanks there are in the field. Scouting and arty makes a good counter move on snipers. With higher tiers game gets better because there is not so much noobs and it is expensive to loose your high tier tank.

    Oh, and skip all the UK tanks. You aint going to find much fun from there. Undergunned until 9th Tier heavy tank.. how sad is that. 8th tier heavy has same level cannon as Tiger.
    Last edited by Blitzcod2.0; 12-31-2012 at 02:13 AM.

  4. #3769
    Senior Member EdisonTrent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzcod2.0 View Post
    Depends a lot from what type of tanks there are in the field. Scouting and arty makes a good counter move on snipers. With higher tiers game gets better because there is not so much noobs and it is expensive to loose your high tier tank.

    Oh, and skip all the UK tanks. You aint going to find much fun from there. Undergunned until 9th Tier heavy tank.. how sad is that. 8th tier heavy has same level cannon as Tiger.
    Dafaq. The medium tree was the most fun world of tanks "grind" i have had ever. And whats the problem with having guns with weak dmg? How about you compare penetration and DPM (and all the other stats). And other than damage how is Caernarvon gun in any way comparable to the long 88? And as a Jagdtiger88 user whats wrong with a long 88 at tier 8?

  5. #3770

    Default

    Caernarvon.. total crap. With 105mm cannon it would be ok. With 120mm it would be great! With 20 pounder you have to use "gold" ammo to fight same tier or higher opponents. For size and tier, cannon lacks much needed kick. Tier 8 heavy tank, I would take Is-3 instead of Caernarvon any day. That 120mm cannon in Conqueror is first that has cannon for its tier. With Caernarvon DPM doesnt really matter if you cant penetrate and do any damage. With so slow tank, you hardly can flank anyone.

  6. #3771
    Senior Member EdisonTrent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzcod2.0 View Post
    Caernarvon.. total crap. With 105mm cannon it would be ok. With 120mm it would be great! With 20 pounder you have to use "gold" ammo to fight same tier or higher opponents. For size and tier, cannon lacks much needed kick. Tier 8 heavy tank, I would take Is-3 instead of Caernarvon any day. That 120mm cannon in Conqueror is first that has cannon for its tier. With Caernarvon DPM doesnt really matter if you cant penetrate and do any damage. With so slow tank, you hardly can flank anyone.
    I have a centurion with the type A and you think the 20-pdr doesn't have enough pen? Not to mention the accuracy lets you hit weakspots. In a hulldown position I can take down US heavies a in hulldown duel.

  7. #3772
    Senior Member Victis Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EdisonTrent View Post
    Dafaq. The medium tree was the most fun world of tanks "grind" i have had ever. And whats the problem with having guns with weak dmg? How about you compare penetration and DPM (and all the other stats). And other than damage how is Caernarvon gun in any way comparable to the long 88? And as a Jagdtiger88 user whats wrong with a long 88 at tier 8?

    Indeed am loving the cromwell atm, might not be the best but it is ALLOT of fun and even when i move on to the next i am going to keep on driving the cromwell.

  8. #3773
    Senior Member EdisonTrent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victis Honor View Post
    Indeed am loving the cromwell atm, might not be the best but it is ALLOT of fun and even when i move on to the next i am going to keep on driving the cromwell.
    When you get the comet. Buy the turret quick. Its the only armor you will ever get on that tank.

  9. #3774
    WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Melancholy Hill
    Age
    24
    Posts
    11,947

    Default

    I love my T14. Ole girl is a beast.



  10. #3775
    Banned user T3ngu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oztralia
    Age
    89
    Posts
    17,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Just downloaded this game. Driving a T1E6.

    Someone give me a cliffnotes for noobs.
    Friend me ... t3ngu

  11. #3776
    1/3 Stooge Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Curing The Sick With My Noodley Appendage
    Posts
    4,263

    Default

    I don't know how to add people lol.

    <---- Sinasta

  12. #3777
    Not True Blue Wilco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,707

    Default

    andeusmc03

    Add me

  13. #3778
    Member been's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    NAS OCEANA, VA USA
    Posts
    328

    Default

    anyone want to have a platoon with 3 Tigers sometime?

  14. #3779
    Senior Member Chulo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    17,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Just downloaded this game. Driving a T1E6.

    Someone give me a cliffnotes for noobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by T3ngu View Post
    Friend me ... t3ngu
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/dz6ujl.jpg[/IMG]

  15. #3780
    WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Melancholy Hill
    Age
    24
    Posts
    11,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by been View Post
    anyone want to have a platoon with 3 Tigers sometime?
    Is or IIs? I just sold my I because I haven't used it in ages.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •