Page 252 of 299 FirstFirst ... 152202242244245246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260262 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 4473

Thread: World of Tanks Thread

T1E6 you can make ok money just by driving fast and try not to get shot aka. scouting. It actually dont matter does someone use arty or not. Anyways, you get experience and credits by spotting, doing damage and taking flags. Very very addicting game.

Curing The Sick With My Noodley Appendage

So far it seems like its a sniping game but with tanks.

Depends a lot from what type of tanks there are in the field. Scouting and arty makes a good counter move on snipers. With higher tiers game gets better because there is not so much noobs and it is expensive to loose your high tier tank.

Oh, and skip all the UK tanks. You aint going to find much fun from there. Undergunned until 9th Tier heavy tank.. how sad is that. 8th tier heavy has same level cannon as Tiger.
    Last edited by Blitzcod2.0; 12-31-2012 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzcod2.0 View Post
    Depends a lot from what type of tanks there are in the field. Scouting and arty makes a good counter move on snipers. With higher tiers game gets better because there is not so much noobs and it is expensive to loose your high tier tank.

Oh, and skip all the UK tanks. You aint going to find much fun from there. Undergunned until 9th Tier heavy tank.. how sad is that. 8th tier heavy has same level cannon as Tiger.
    Dafaq. The medium tree was the most fun world of tanks "grind" i have had ever. And whats the problem with having guns with weak dmg? How about you compare penetration and DPM (and all the other stats). And other than damage how is Caernarvon gun in any way comparable to the long 88? And as a Jagdtiger88 user whats wrong with a long 88 at tier 8?

Caernarvon.. total crap. With 105mm cannon it would be ok. With 120mm it would be great! With 20 pounder you have to use "gold" ammo to fight same tier or higher opponents. For size and tier, cannon lacks much needed kick. Tier 8 heavy tank, I would take Is-3 instead of Caernarvon any day. That 120mm cannon in Conqueror is first that has cannon for its tier. With Caernarvon DPM doesnt really matter if you cant penetrate and do any damage. With so slow tank, you hardly can flank anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzcod2.0 View Post
    Caernarvon.. total crap. With 105mm cannon it would be ok. With 120mm it would be great! With 20 pounder you have to use "gold" ammo to fight same tier or higher opponents. For size and tier, cannon lacks much needed kick. Tier 8 heavy tank, I would take Is-3 instead of Caernarvon any day. That 120mm cannon in Conqueror is first that has cannon for its tier. With Caernarvon DPM doesnt really matter if you cant penetrate and do any damage. With so slow tank, you hardly can flank anyone.
    I have a centurion with the type A and you think the 20-pdr doesn't have enough pen? Not to mention the accuracy lets you hit weakspots. In a hulldown position I can take down US heavies a in hulldown duel.

Quote Originally Posted by EdisonTrent View Post
    Dafaq. The medium tree was the most fun world of tanks "grind" i have had ever. And whats the problem with having guns with weak dmg? How about you compare penetration and DPM (and all the other stats). And other than damage how is Caernarvon gun in any way comparable to the long 88? And as a Jagdtiger88 user whats wrong with a long 88 at tier 8?

Indeed am loving the cromwell atm, might not be the best but it is ALLOT of fun and even when i move on to the next i am going to keep on driving the cromwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Victis Honor View Post
    Indeed am loving the cromwell atm, might not be the best but it is ALLOT of fun and even when i move on to the next i am going to keep on driving the cromwell.
    When you get the comet. Buy the turret quick. Its the only armor you will ever get on that tank.

WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar

I love my T14. Ole girl is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Just downloaded this game. Driving a T1E6.

Someone give me a cliffnotes for noobs.
    Friend me ... t3ngu

Curing The Sick With My Noodley Appendage

I don't know how to add people lol.

<---- Sinasta

andeusmc03

Add me

anyone want to have a platoon with 3 Tigers sometime?

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Just downloaded this game. Driving a T1E6.

Someone give me a cliffnotes for noobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by T3ngu View Post
    Friend me ... t3ngu
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/dz6ujl.jpg[/IMG]

WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by been View Post
    anyone want to have a platoon with 3 Tigers sometime?
    Is or IIs? I just sold my I because I haven't used it in ages.