Russian Liberal Opposition: Russian people are the cancer of humanity
For those of you who have any doubts about our political world...
mind you these people live here, work here, write literature, show their faces on TV.
1. "The whole world would rejoice if the Russian nation has ceased. Life for Russians themselves would be easier if tomorrow no longer had to consider itself the multinational state, and would rather become a small nations like Bodi, Khanty or Avars. (Valery Panyushkin)
2. "The Russian people belong in jail, not just any prison, namely a sh*t bucket ..." (Valeria Novodvorskaya)
3. People are not adequate to their interests. The people who excitedly loved Stalin, can not be considered adequate. (Alfred Koch)
4. "In order to buy, you must have money. Russians are not capable of earning anything, so they can not buy anything. (Alfred Koch)
5. "Russian nation - a cancer of humanity!" (Valeria Novodvorskaya)
6. "The long-suffering people are suffering through their own fault. Nobody is occupied, they have not been conquered, they had not been forced into the prison. They stole from themselves, knocked themselves, imprisoned and shot themselves. That is why this nation is reaping what it deserves." (Alfred Koch)
7. "The Russian character is generally measured in kilometers. Like, the whole breadth of the Russian soul, all its unpredictability and ambivalence, the whole prairie wolf anguish etc. - From the vastness of our territory. Received an alternative proposal: to measure the Russian character in degrees Celsius and millimeters of mercury. Because the entire political climate in the country, as well as the state of the economy, as well as the quality of football - from the nastiness of our weather. While living in Russia, it is difficult not to become a climate Russophobe. Recently, I realized where is a totally unique kind of national black humor - especially ironic boasting incredible tragedy. For example, only in Russia could appear a joke: steamer collided with the plane on the railroad. This is a joke, but for the most part true. I do not know whether to laugh or cry when reading an article about the difficult situation in the Sverdlovsk region, where in some areas plagued by forest fires (fires in our articles are always "raging"), while others were in the zone of flooding. " (Semen Novoprudski)
8. "We can not answer ourselves to very simple questions: where are we going, what we are building, with whom we (in Europe or Asia, or even anyone) that we hold dear in this world that we value and what do we hate? We can not decide on its own history and holidays, with his place in the world (one can not assume this definition, an infinite and almost meaningless diplomatic PR for everyone, even the most petty things). We exist in a rather confusing system of moral guidelines, which are almost hidden in thick fog, that no one outside our borders understands or perceives them as a normal way of life of some semi-criminal everyday existence. (Georgy Bovt)
9. This country has expired itself. Its existence is not needed by anyone else - not the ethnic people it occupies nor or its own people - and, moreover, represents a mortal threat to humanity.
10. Targeted killing of the Chechen people - only the first link, the most prominent and visible fact in the chain of countless crimes of the Russian empire. Genocide were here not only the peoples of the Caucasus, but also the Baltic countries and Ukraine (one of the Holodomor of 1932-1933 is worth something!), Bear's paw of the bloodthirsty beast laying until recently all of Central Asia and Kazakhstan ... Today they are at one end of this crumbling empire killing Chechens, on the other - "do not pass the" civilized world Konigsberg, lopped off at one time in Germany, a historic city, transformed them into a typical Soviet provincial dump, and the third - his teeth and claws dug into brazenly stolen islands from the Japanese as a result of treacherous aggression in 1945. (Boris Stomakhin)
11. "... This is totally a perverted Asian views about the role of state in the life of the country we inherited not only by the Soviet regime - it is forcibly inculcated national consciousness during the ten centuries of Russian history
12 ... While our national consciousness, our internal and external policies are not freed from the complex of statehood - any human rights in our country can not even be dreamed of. But in the eyes of the enlightened humanity we shall remain the absurd straw scarecrow, fit only to have their own experience to teach others how not to live " (Sergey Kovalev)
13. "Russians seem at times as inferior people, justifying their image in every election every four years by the same insanity - and the same crime! - Statehood. They reached that legally, you see, "banned" Tatar's Tatar language to be translate to Latin? Under the new law passed by the State Duma, speaker of the occupied "the peoples of Russia" should now only use the alphabet of their invaders - the Cyrillic alphabet. For, God forbid, what "anti-Russian" sedition is not leaked, or, God forbid, in general the idea of independence from Moscow. Few people appreciated this "law" for the dignity, and yet it one - is the death sentence of the empire, which had reached such a point of insanity ...
14. "If only Russia refuses to endless conversations about the special spirituality of the Russian people and the special role it plays, then the real reforms can occur. If they are close to the national ego, and seek some sort of special treatment for themselves and to think that bread grows on trees ... They are so admired, they still admire their ballet and his classical literature of the XIX century, that they are already unable to do anything new. " (Alfred Koch)
15. "May 9, 1945 the Soviet people (not the Stalinist regime, no, no means no treatment) is justified to the world for the evil that before and after the war has caused to himself and others. (Semen Novoprudski)
16. "In this country, goats graze plucked from the flanks, along the fences timidly making their way scabby neighborhoods. <...> In this country was 12 million prisoners, each had his own informant, therefore, here lived 12 million traitors. This is the same country that enslaved as Heavenly King proceeded to bless. <...> I am ashamed of this country, where every day - humiliation, every meeting - is a slap in the face, where everything - the landscape and people - an eyesore.
16. "What a pleasure to come to America and see the overflowing sea of smiles! State of health, physical appearance is largely dependent on the level of life. The way to a smile - through the implementation of the right to wealth. " (Andrei Babitsky)
17. "It is interesting that the Chechens associate themselves with the Soviet soldiers in World War II, and Russian troops - sometimes jokingly, sometimes seriously - with the Germans. That night we walked past the Russian positions, and the Chechens handed: "Quiet, close to the Nazis" (Boris Khazanov)
18. I continue to believe that well-known expression of the Soviet classic "country of fearless idiots" - the best definition of the Soviet Union, has not lost its relevance after the loss of the Soviet empire. It's not about boundaries. It's about people. "It's hard and tedious in the country fearless idiots" - wrote Ilf. And it seems, forever true. (Natalia Gevorkyan)