Thread: ISIS Panorama

Hoots mon there's a moose loose aboot this hoose.

Default ISIS Panorama

Interesting video, provides good insight. Thanks for posting.

Get another Avatar, Lazy Lob.
    At first I thought Stormz suddenly started posting serious stuff

Quote Originally Posted by JCR View Post
    Get another Avatar, Lazy Lob.
    At first I thought Stormz suddenly started posting serious stuff
    Oi I'm the victim here!

Will watch at home. Thanks for posting.

That Polish plonker, trying to hide from the mods StormzSTA's Avatar

Very good show. Thank you for posting this. You are incredible, LL.

Seriously, someone needs to fix their avatar...

For God and Country, I pass Geronimo, Geronimo EKIA

Quote Originally Posted by KillerBD View Post
    Seriously, someone needs to fix their avatar...
    ditto.....someone change it plz. good video OP.

Very good video indeed, thanks.

Born in Albania, Raised in Macedonia(Thess),Living in The Netherlands.

The West should stay away from this mess.
    US can have its regional military base safe in the Kurdish part.
    Maliki and shias can continue and act as they wish without the Americans pestering them on how to be more inclusive and power-sharing.
    The best part, the sunnis can now sleep with their bed fellows ISIS, al qaeda ... saudis. Apparently they didn't learn from the previous lessons of Al qaeda in Iraq.
    When they experience the true ISIS they will see the days of Al qaeda in Iraq as the "good" ones.

like the Zulu they will met their maasai

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Bundy View Post
    The West should stay away from this mess.
    US can have its regional military base safe in the Kurdish part.
    Maliki and shias can continue and act as they wish without the Americans pestering them on how to be more inclusive and power-sharing.
    The best part, the sunnis can now sleep with their bed fellows ISIS, al qaeda ... saudis. Apparently they didn't learn from the previous lessons of Al qaeda in Iraq.
    When they experience the true ISIS they will see the days of Al qaeda in Iraq as the "good" ones.
    Nice thoughts, but a shallow interpretation. The "West" can't and shouldn't; as the world is way too interconnected now... plane/train/truck/auto, hell even fake freighter/ trawlers can move terrorists/ infiltrators/ bad guys from these environs to Turkey/ Jordan/ Egypt/ even Greece... and then they are bombing London Buses, Madrid trains and NYC sky scrapers... so all these groups need to be kept track of/ engaged/ controlled to what ever degree they can be ( to include missile attacks, and other lethal methods ).

and remember, the "Middle East" goes from Morocco to Uyghur-ville China, with Indonesia being nowhere near the Middle East, but the largest population of Muslims in the world... and so close to the Phills... can you say Abu Sayyaf?

Well, we must band together and work together much better, or surely we will fall one by one. And that includes working with Russia and their Chechnya Problems, (plus the -Stans will keep troubling them); even China, and other traditionally closed/ non aligned countries need to come together and share info/ resources/ strike capabilities... ( much more important in the long run than squabbling over coral rock out-croppings or old historic long un-important conflicts...).

Just my 2 cents worth...

Born in Albania, Raised in Macedonia(Thess),Living in The Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by swampbeast View Post
    Nice thoughts, but a shallow interpretation. The "West" can't and shouldn't; as the world is way too interconnected now... plane/train/truck/auto, hell even fake freighter/ trawlers can move terrorists/ infiltrators/ bad guys from these environs to Turkey/ Jordan/ Egypt/ even Greece... and then they are bombing London Buses, Madrid trains and NYC sky scrapers... so all these groups need to be kept track of/ engaged/ controlled to what ever degree they can be ( to include missile attacks, and other lethal methods ).

and remember, the "Middle East" goes from Morocco to Uyghur-ville China, with Indonesia being nowhere near the Middle East, but the largest population of Muslims in the world... and so close to the Phills... can you say Abu Sayyaf?

Well, we must band together and work together much better, or surely we will fall one by one. And that includes working with Russia and their Chechnya Problems, (plus the -Stans will keep troubling them); even China, and other traditionally closed/ non aligned countries need to come together and share info/ resources/ strike capabilities... ( much more important in the long run than squabbling over coral rock out-croppings or old historic long un-important conflicts...).

Just my 2 cents worth...
    And sending troops there is going to help how? You have to pacify so many countries that you loose count, Lybia, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Yemen.... Afghanistan,Pakistan?
    US and allies were in Iraq few years back and what did they manage? What the famous battle of Fallujah accomplished? Waste of good men, resources and time.

Middle East is still a s***hole and more dangerous than ever.
    There will always be individuals that will do lone wolf attacks.

What can be done is:
    1)to guard the borders block the influx of people(immigrants or not) from these places
    2) the occasional drone strikes when they get cocky.

Why do you think that somehow muslims will overrun whole of North Africa/Asia and create a super state that will attack the rest of the world starting with western countries?
    The Arab states cannot even make a simple decision(unless it is for condemning Israel) let alone unite under one leadership. Even now the sunnis in Syria/Iraq are fighting each other.

to Turkey/ Jordan/ Egypt/ even Greece...
    Turkey and Jordan deserve every backfire comes their way.
    They wanted to pull a "good jihadi/taliban" policy with these groups.
    Pakistan tried and it is now a failed state.

As for Greece, I think we are pretty much safe. I do not know why you are mentioning Greece btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Bundy View Post
    I do not know why you are mentioning Greece btw.
    Spain, Italy, and Greece are the front line countries which are all battling illegal immigration/ hordes/waves of muslim/dirt poor immigrants and other non-documented movement of refugees and border jumpers...
    Look up...
    Spain - Melilla and fence jumpers
    Italy - boat people and the isle of Lampedusa
    Greece - porous border

All of these issues will just increase, becoming a hotbed of coals for jihadists/ increased muslim terror strikes/ attacks. Seems to me, fertile grounds for muslims obeying/ agreeing to the Caliphate Imam/Sheik al-Baghdadi and his sharia dogma...

PS: "And sending troops there is going to help how?" Didn't say anything about sending troops (US or otherwise), but I stand by my statement that the "West" can't/shouldn't "...stay away from this mess. "