Page 5 of 164 FirstFirst 123456789101112131555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Australian Defence Force - Thread

This guys hat seems a little small no?

Reported.....For not reporting T3ngu sooner Alfacentori's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Austra View Post
    Maybe it's a protest about not being able to wear his beret anymore...

Alfa

"Wise and Grumpy" Ban Stick Wielder of Death digrar's Avatar
    "I'll tell you what pressure is. Pressure is a Messerschmitt up your @r5e. Playing cricket is not"

Quote Originally Posted by vor033 View Post

An Afghan National Army soldier checks locals at a Vehicle Check Point as Sergeant Paul Dehnert checks on the progress of a vehicle search in the Baluchi Valley.
    Haha, the last time I saw Paul he was attempting to do a Michael Jordan style leg splayed bomby into a pool with a landrover tyre tube around his waist, unfortunately the pool was only 6 inches deep, it didn't end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Austra View Post
    No, it's about right. The pic also pre-dates the beret ban, although it does make a mockery of it too, I anticipate a drive to convert everyone to wearing big **** boonies in the near future. Enjoy that one boys...

I'm Australian which means to reach adulthood I've survived horrors you couldn't imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by digrar View Post
    No, it's about right. The pic also pre-dates the beret ban, although it does make a mockery of it too, I anticipate a drive to convert everyone to wearing big **** boonies in the near future. Enjoy that one boys...
    There's a furphy going around about how Aviation are getting cut down Slouch Hats after this incident.

i dont like how this guy is holding this.

Quote Originally Posted by digrar View Post
    Haha, the last time I saw Paul he was attempting to do a Michael Jordan style leg splayed bomby into a pool with a landrover tyre tube around his waist, unfortunately the pool was only 6 inches deep, it didn't end well.
    HAHAHA! ><
    1 for the books I presume?

"Wise and Grumpy" Ban Stick Wielder of Death digrar's Avatar
    "I'll tell you what pressure is. Pressure is a Messerschmitt up your @r5e. Playing cricket is not"

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator9112 View Post
    Got much time up on the gun line?

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator9112 View Post
    Why? Do you think it's going to blow up if he drops it?

I think he just doesn't want it getting in the way, so he purchased an under size giggle hat so it sits high on the head, but is still there so he is a good boyo lol

Love those Augs! Can't understand why anyone would swap them....

Do you have any pictures of the Abrams Tank... ???

Quote Originally Posted by Leoparden View Post
    Do you have any pictures of the Abrams Tank... ???
    Have a look at page 2 of this thread and you will see some

Default Army Deployment to Solomon Islands

[FONT=Verdana]Alpha Company 1RAR troops are deployed to the Solomon Islands from RAAF Base Garbutt today for peace keeping purposes. 23 December 2004[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]

Alpha Company 1RAR troops resting before being deployed to the Solomon Islands from RAAF Base Garbutt today for peace keeping purposes.

Alpha Company 1RAR troops are deployed to the Solomon Islands from RAAF Base Garbutt today for peace keeping purposes.

Alpha Company 1RAR troops are deployed to the Solomon Islands from RAAF Base Garbutt today for peace keeping purposes.

Alpha Company 1RAR Troops boarding a Royal Australian Air Force Hercules.

Default Mission rehearsal exercise for next Iraq deployment

[FONT=Verdana]Mission[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] training for next Overwatch Battle Group in Iraq Overwatch Battle Group (West) (OBG(W)-4), which will be led by the Enoggera-based 2nd/14th Light Horse Regiment. This is the first Australian Light Horse battle group since 1918.[FONT=Verdana] 22 October 2007[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/FONT]

Solders from 2nd/14th Light Horse Regiment, Queensland Mounted Infantry, conducting patrols in High Range Training Area, Townsville, in preparation for deployment to Iraq as part of OBG(W)4.

Solders from 2nd/14th Light Horse Regiment, Queensland Mounted Infantry prepare to tow an Australian Light Armoured Vehicles while conducting patrols in High Range Training Area, Townsville, in preparation for deployment to Iraq as part of OBG(W)4.

A soldier from 2nd/14th Light Horse Regiment, Queensland Mounted Infantry, conducts a patrol in High Range Training Area, Townsville, in preparation for deployment to Iraq as part of OBG(W)4.

A soldier from 2nd/14th Light Horse Regiment, Queensland Mounted Infantry, conducts a patrol in High Range Training Area, Townsville, in preparation for deployment to Iraq as part of OBG(W)4.

Soldiers from 2nd/14th Light Horse Regiment, Queensland Mounted Infantry, conducting patrols in High Range Training Area, Townsville, in preparation for deployment to Iraq as part of OBG(W)4.

Soldiers from 2nd/14th Light Horse Regiment, Queensland Mounted Infantry, conducting patrols in High Range Training Area, Townsville, in preparation for deployment to Iraq as part of OBG(W)4.

Default Reconstruction Task Force-2 on patrol

Private Troy Arthur-Miller of the 1st Battalion, The Royal Australian Regiment, as part of the 2nd Reconstruction Task Force, scans the surrounding area for threats as a local man watches on during a patrol in Afghanistan.

Members of the 2nd Battalion, The Royal Australian Regiment's mortar platoon prepare ammunition for live firing during a patrol in Afghanistan.

A group of Bushmaster Infantry Mobility Vehicles (IMVs) halt whilst out on patrol in Afghanistan as seen from the rear gunner's position.

Members of the 2nd Battalion, the Royal Australian Regiment's mortar platoon wait by their mortar as a massive dust cloud engulfs their Bushmaster vehicle in the background.