Page 78 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2868707172737475767778798081828384858688 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1806

Thread: Mass Effect 3

Banned user

More arguments defending the indoctrination theory - heavy spoilers:

http://www.giantbomb.com/mass-effect...nce/35-539298/

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Hisroyalhighness View Post
    Why hello there, are another back-up account?
    Hello,
    i just registered one month ago, but what do you mean if this is another back up account?
    i dont get it?

Quote Originally Posted by wide View Post
    Hello,
    i just registered one month ago, but what do you mean if this is another back up account?
    i dont get it?
    Never mind, I confused you with someone else. My apologies.

[*******#222222]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Monkey View Post
    More arguments defending the indoctrination theory - heavy spoilers:

http://www.giantbomb.com/mass-effect...nce/35-539298/
    Thanks for the link. [/COLOR]

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Hisroyalhighness View Post
    Never mind, I confused you with someone else. My apologies.
    Ok, i accept it

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony91 View Post
    Which is why I've lost all respect for the majority of my fellow Shepards. 5 years of asskissing and in the last 10 minutes they turned from well-mannered confidants of a royal court to a bunch of rowdy football fans after their team lost the World Cup.
    You're reading things into this.
    People are upset because they've followed the trilogy, gotten to like the setting, story and characters. Then gotten served an unfinished and lackluster ending that spat in their faces and devaluated the whole invested play time and story up to that point.

WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar

His name is Marauder Shields.

Quote Originally Posted by Token White Guy View Post
    but sometimes Marauder Health...

Suspended for infractions Anthony91's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xaito View Post
    You're reading things into this.
    People are upset because they've followed the trilogy, gotten to like the setting, story and characters. Then gotten served an unfinished and lackluster ending that spat in their faces and devaluated the whole invested play time and story up to that point.
    That's happened to dozens of highly respected and loved series, regarding the [important] fact that its highly customizable, why should we have any thoughts about wanting to change BioWare's creative vision?

That's happened to dozens of highly respected and loved series, regarding the [important] fact that its highly customizable, why should we have any thoughts about wanting to change BioWare's creative vision?
    Because a game is not a movie or a book - It is an interactive media, and because they promised us endings based on our actions and choices throughout the game series. Their "creative vision" can suck my ba**s, because it simply does not do my character nor the story any justice. And don't get me started on the plotholes the size of quasars.

Seriously, stop it with the "creative/artistic vision" bulls*it - they simply messed it up. That's it. The sooner they acknowledge that and patch it up, the sooner all of this bs will die down. Untill then, hold the line.

And before calling bs on them "never promising anything" and "they have the right to end their series as they see fit" - http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...dex/10056886/1

I don't believe this is BioWare's creative vision, it's like so many other things that became obvious after playing the game, just a result of the rush in which they seem to have been in to get the next installment of the game out after the success of ME2.
    And after reading the real writer's (the one who left bioware) thoughts on the ending, I'm also sure this is not how ME was supposed to end. If the decisions didn't end up with people who obviously valued their own ideas over players choice, we possible wouldn't have ended up with this disaster which ignores many things the ME series stood for.
    The real writer said it best when he said that a artsy emo ending isn't what the majority of the players want to see - not after playing through 3 games of "saving the universe" - it's sad that so many players were left with enormous regrets of ever finishing the trilogy. It's also sad that choice, the one game mechanic ME revolved around (until ME3 with auto-choice cut-scenes came along), was not possible at the one point where it would have counted the most - letting players finish their story, how they liked.

Another exceptional review that sums up things quite well

http://www.videogamessuck.com/review471.html

The amount of rage is well over 9000.
    While I can understand most of it, it isn't really worth getting worked up over it that much.

Mainstream games like Mass Effect are like Hollywood movies today, they are exactly as creative, artistic and intellectually challenging as a Michael Bay movie.
    This is simple economics.

Seriously, whenever I hear that "your choices matter" I only think of the Witcher 2. Where your choices DID matter.