Page 76 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2666686970717273747576777879808182838486 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1778

Thread: Mass Effect 3

  1. #1126
    buck duck huck luck muck puck ruck suck tuck yuck fuuuuuuuu muck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Beim Barte des Proleten!
    Posts
    15,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Monkey View Post
    BTW, EA and Bioware have gone into Full PR Damage control:

    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/10084349

    If the fanbase keeps the pressure up, while being civil, EA/Bioware will have no other choice than to give into the demands.
    Wow. We've got a dedicated analyst right there. Thanks for sharing this, Blue Monkey.

  2. #1127
    Senior Member Rilence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Somewhere you don't know.
    Posts
    3,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony91 View Post
    Which is why I've lost all respect for the majority of my fellow Shepards. 5 years of asskissing and in the last 10 minutes they turned from well-mannered confidants of a royal court to a bunch of rowdy football fans after their team lost the World Cup.
    I'm not understanding the reaction from gaming websites and some others saying that about them, because from what I've seen a lot have been pretty civil as a fanbase who are pissed. I've seen much, much worse.

    And what do you expect them to do? The first two Mass Effects were fine in their eyes and most of the last one until the end of Mass Effect 3 came along. Are they supposed to pretend everything's fine? They're the consumers and I think it's responsible of them for not taking their BS like certain others can do so well. It's about time for the gaming industry, as far as I'm concerned.

  3. #1128
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Hitler does not like the ending either:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b33tJx8iy0A

  4. #1129
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mother Base, i.e., Snake and Kaz's offshore clubhouse for men
    Posts
    11,526

    Default

    I'm going to Omni-Shank the next person who posts a Hitler reaction video.

  5. #1130
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mars - Utopia Planitia
    Posts
    322

    Default

    More arguments defending the indoctrination theory - heavy spoilers:

    http://www.giantbomb.com/mass-effect...nce/35-539298/

  6. #1131
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hisroyalhighness View Post
    Why hello there, are another back-up account?
    Hello,
    i just registered one month ago, but what do you mean if this is another back up account?
    i dont get it?

  7. #1132
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mother Base, i.e., Snake and Kaz's offshore clubhouse for men
    Posts
    11,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wide View Post
    Hello,
    i just registered one month ago, but what do you mean if this is another back up account?
    i dont get it?
    Never mind, I confused you with someone else. My apologies.

  8. #1133
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mother Base, i.e., Snake and Kaz's offshore clubhouse for men
    Posts
    11,526

    Default

    [*******#222222]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Monkey View Post
    More arguments defending the indoctrination theory - heavy spoilers:

    http://www.giantbomb.com/mass-effect...nce/35-539298/
    Thanks for the link. [/COLOR]

  9. #1134
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hisroyalhighness View Post
    Never mind, I confused you with someone else. My apologies.
    Ok, i accept it

  10. #1135
    Field Marshal Smartass Sousuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,231

    Default


  11. #1136
    Senior Member Xaito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    14,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony91 View Post
    Which is why I've lost all respect for the majority of my fellow Shepards. 5 years of asskissing and in the last 10 minutes they turned from well-mannered confidants of a royal court to a bunch of rowdy football fans after their team lost the World Cup.
    You're reading things into this.
    People are upset because they've followed the trilogy, gotten to like the setting, story and characters. Then gotten served an unfinished and lackluster ending that spat in their faces and devaluated the whole invested play time and story up to that point.

  12. #1137
    WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Melancholy Hill
    Age
    24
    Posts
    12,481

    Default

    His name is Marauder Shields.
    His name is Marauder Shields.
    His name is Marauder Shields.

  13. #1138
    Senior Member Xaito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    14,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Token White Guy View Post
    His name is Marauder Shields.
    His name is Marauder Shields.
    His name is Marauder Shields.
    but sometimes Marauder Health...

  14. #1139
    Suspended for infractions Anthony91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    15,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaito View Post
    You're reading things into this.
    People are upset because they've followed the trilogy, gotten to like the setting, story and characters. Then gotten served an unfinished and lackluster ending that spat in their faces and devaluated the whole invested play time and story up to that point.
    That's happened to dozens of highly respected and loved series, regarding the [important] fact that its highly customizable, why should we have any thoughts about wanting to change BioWare's creative vision?

  15. #1140
    Field Marshal Smartass Sousuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony91 View Post
    That's happened to dozens of highly respected and loved series, regarding the [important] fact that its highly customizable, why should we have any thoughts about wanting to change BioWare's creative vision?
    Because a game is not a movie or a book - It is an interactive media, and because they promised us endings based on our actions and choices throughout the game series. Their "creative vision" can suck my ba**s, because it simply does not do my character nor the story any justice. And don't get me started on the plotholes the size of quasars.

    Seriously, stop it with the "creative/artistic vision" bulls*it - they simply messed it up. That's it. The sooner they acknowledge that and patch it up, the sooner all of this bs will die down. Untill then, hold the line.

    And before calling bs on them "never promising anything" and "they have the right to end their series as they see fit" - http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...dex/10056886/1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •