Page 58 of 123 FirstFirst ... 848505152535455565758596061626364656668108 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 1843

Thread: Mass Effect 3

  1. #856

    Default

    You knew he would be pissed (SPOILERS):


  2. #857
    Senior Member Stefan850's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    El Rey
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redox View Post
    Because noone except hardcore fans would care about these points.
    I dont do either.
    And the opinion of these fans is not really important because they will always ***** and buy the game anyway.

    And "majority of the internet" is on the usual hate train, they were long before the game was published. The moment I read "reddit" I rolled my eyes.
    You actually rolled your eyes because you read that this quote is from reddit?

    Yeah, It fits I guess.

  3. #858

  4. #859
    Senior Member Einhander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SPb
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,114

    Default

    While this new author sucks ass it's still better than what would some Japan shop do.




    And some characters were really brilliant and fitting 200%, like Wrex or Javik.

  5. #860
    Senior Member kalerab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    8,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b0sco View Post
    I have my issues with this game but that "Tali" picture surely isn“t one of them. Don“t really know why it bothers fans so much.

  6. #861
    buck duck huck luck muck puck ruck suck tuck yuck fuuuuuuuu muck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Beim Barte des Proleten!
    Posts
    14,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kalerab View Post
    I blame EA.
    So do I. Now they say you can also increase your readiness rating via Facebook? What the heck?
    I remember the days when games were done by nerdy devs in dark cellars who brought their vivid fantasies into bits and bytes. And now this.

    I think what's annoying fans like me is that they actually considered all the criticism on the past two games and made the best gameplay experience there is in the whole series. And then they f[*******#000080]u[/COLOR]cked up the story so badly. Geez. Like I said, they better get rid of that... lady.

  7. #862
    Senior Member IronFinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Je suis comme un coq en pāte.
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redox View Post
    Because noone except hardcore fans would care about these points.
    I dont do either.
    And the opinion of these fans is not really important because they will always ***** and buy the game anyway.

    Not true. I consider myself a hard core fan and have not yet bought the game. Just to see the reviews first. I will not repeat my DA2 mistake again.

  8. #863
    Senior Member IronFinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Je suis comme un coq en pāte.
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kalerab View Post
    [*******#800000]SPOILERS[/COLOR]




    - ending rant - who the hell is that catalyst kid and why did BioWare writers thought that they had to introduce god-like character which was never mentioned or hinted in previous games in last 5 minutes?
    pre-ending rating 9/10

    Now we know what happened to Morrigans god child after DAO.

  9. #864
    buck duck huck luck muck puck ruck suck tuck yuck fuuuuuuuu muck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Beim Barte des Proleten!
    Posts
    14,802

    Default

    Lol'ing at the loadouts again, I've already played around with the config. I cannot equip follower XYZ with an assault rifle, yet they'll fire assault rifles rambo-style during cut scenes? Jesus Asari Christ!
    Quote Originally Posted by muck View Post
    So do I. Now they say you can also increase your readiness rating via Facebook? What the heck?
    Doing something I've not even know of at, or via, Facebook increases your readiness per 30%. What the f[*******#000080]u[/COLOR]ck, now seriously.

  10. #865
    Senior Member IraGlacialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Gittin' mah edumakashuns... in the land of temples and bad traffic.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,902

    Default

    Just finished it. Yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lov3ll View Post
    As for the ending what a joke,
    True that. I may have missed something but couldn't a simple [*******#ffffff]"Or you can just tell your synthetic hit-squad to call off their attack and see how this plays out. They are capable of waiting in dark space for 50,000+ years, a simple retirement shouldn't be too hard. Pretty please?"[/COLOR] have sufficed? Also, what [*******#ffffff]happened to everybody (excluding those seen in the ending cutscene)? You don't get any closure of what happened with you two teammates. You really don't get any sense of closure period.[/COLOR]

    Other issues that I would concur with: the feeling that you are rushed through the dialogues with less choices (yes, I'm sure there were complains that going through dialogue takes too long, but isn't that what the options at the beginning were for?), no hints at all for the side quests (or at the very least updates on progress), and the feeling that many of the more major side-quests had negligible impact (Rachni anyone?).

    Much of this may be dismissed as nerd rage and such, but the point remains that it is bad form to alienate your loyal base.

    Up until the end, I will say that I did enjoy that I did enjoy main the story arcs (even if [*******#ffffff]they did become rendered moot by possible actions in the end[/COLOR]), notably the Quarian-Geth and Krogan-Turian ones, and there was something exceedingly satisfying about [*******#ffffff]killing Udina[/COLOR]. I also did consider both Javik and [*******#ffffff]EDI[/COLOR] interesting additions.

  11. #866
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    398

    Default

    I've only played a few minutes but it sucks so far.

    Worse than ME2. We'll see if it improves.

  12. #867
    Senior Member Kvakva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,643

    Default

    Well i'm pissed at the ending.
    Ohh the game is about YOUR choises and about YOUR Shepard they say. Yeah right.
    Decisions and paths taken in ME1 and ME2 you say? Hohoho. Lets pull a DeusEx: HR ending on us.
    I want my ending, shoot the kid, deny him etc, my crew is alive, everyone is alive, badguys are dead. I have enough uncertainty and unknow results of my choises in real life to worry about. I want it to end my way not get forced to some crap. I want it like that, not sit and be depressed cause i attached to the characters and now i dont know anything about them. And why the hell do i remember Liara if i did not do anything with her? I just got Geth and Quarians into peace and co-existence and pow the "good " end is to kill geth?
    Gonna sit and pretend that everyone is alive and my Shepard is with Tali on her homeworld.

  13. #868
    buck duck huck luck muck puck ruck suck tuck yuck fuuuuuuuu muck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Beim Barte des Proleten!
    Posts
    14,802

    Default

    Oh Jesus.
    So they've either gone full on retard - or want to lure fans into buying the "happy end"-containing Mass Effect 4 already in the works. Either way it's a disgrace.

  14. #869
    Senior Member Kingswat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muck View Post
    Oh Jesus.
    So they've either gone full on retard - or want to lure fans into buying the "happy end"-containing Mass Effect 4 already in the works. Either way it's a disgrace.
    Pretty sure it won't be mass effect 4, but will be an MMO set in the universe. If all the endings pretty much end the same way then I assume the reason they said keeping your ME3 save would be for choices in your version of the universe in the MMO.

  15. #870
    buck duck huck luck muck puck ruck suck tuck yuck fuuuuuuuu muck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Beim Barte des Proleten!
    Posts
    14,802

    Default

    Either way they're really up to milking the franchise to death. Pathetic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •