Page 64 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1454565758596061626364656667686970717274114 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony91 View Post
    People who consider un-framed posters to be sufficient home decor and have a perverted candy-offering mustache like that really shouldn't give their opinions.
    I am kinda happy about every black nerd I see.

buck duck huck luck muck puck ruck suck tuck yuck fuuuuuuuu muck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kalerab View Post

Maybe they are in state of full-panic, maybe they are not giving a damn and simply waiting for wind to blow and fans to breath it out and maybe they are all evilishly laughting at reaction they wanted to have in order for announcment of DLC/MMO/spin-off which would explain the ending. My bets are on second option.
    My money is on option three and it pisses me off. Looks like 90% of the real ME fans are actually pissed off at Bioware but they'll all be "harvested" anyway should the DLC come by. As for a MMO... please not. If this ending wasn't already, a MMO would be the death coffin to the franchise. It's simply not done and written for multiplayer.

Apparently killing Ashley in ME1 was a bad idea.

She's still a massive b[*******#000000]it[/COLOR]ch though (like when you meet in ME2) and you almost have to blow her head off at one occasion.

If masseffect account is official then yes we were trolled by bioware

https://twitter.com/#!/masseffect/st...06162394333184

I've started to care less about the Reapers and more about my fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhael View Post

Every answer is in the game. Even to these "wtf is going on" and "wtf is with the sucky endings" questions:

"The joke is on you, human. You'll believe anything. /evil laughter"

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhael View Post

So the way to a profiting business is to play with people feelings and alienate a lot of them? And here i was thinking that the more happy customers you have the better.
    I want the happier ending - here, you wat to go out with a bang - here, someone is fine with this ending - okay. Profit x3, no?

They stir a lot of sht in the community, that made a PR and overall impact on the minds. Da street is ruled and driven by memes.

One of the plotholes that I didn't really think about right away, was that they had to put a tracer on Kai Leng to find the Cerberus base, but they could just have asked Miranda, since we saw her in the Illusive Mans office in ME2. Even though he is on a station that might be moveable, I don't think the base ever moved because he still has the same view from his office hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Robot View Post
    I don't think the base ever moved because he still has the same view from his office hehe.
    that's probably just his screen-saver :P

[*******#ffffff]nananana batman[/COLOR]
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

A small recap of endings-related conspiracies.

Quote Originally Posted by kalerab View Post
    Not really. The real difference in those three ending was color of beam. IŽll give you examples - in ME1 with conversation with Souvereign he said that no one built them, they are infinite, they are pinnacle of evolution, they are creators of both mass relays and Citadel and their goals are uncomprehendable to organics, yada, yada, yada. Turns out someone built them, their goals are pretty simple and on top of it they are controlled by Citadel-residing kiddo. Secondly - if Catalyst, who controls Reapers and Citadel both, was stationed on Citadel all the time why exactly hadnt he activated Citadel in ME1 and instead let Souvereign to be blown to pieces? Thirdly - how did you exactly safe the galaxy when explosion of mass relay equals supernova which will destroy whole solar system? That way you just slaughtered 99 percent of advanced spieces even without Reapers help. Earth included. Also how did your squadmates from London together with ship that was leading frontal assault on Earth teleported into middle of jump between relays? I missed the simple option of telling kid to **** off and do it your way, instead devs created deus ex machina which explains everything with simple "wizard did it" and give you Deus Ex style ending of pushing three buttons to see three more or less (less in this case) different ending videos. Yeah and if you got 5,000 points you will see 10 seconds long video clip of someone in Shepard armor breathing in rubbles. More or less the only difference between not giving a damn how many war assets you have and doing it 100 percent is wether you see Earth burn in "destory all" option or not. Nothing else. And on top of it your choices made in ME1 and ME2 that were supposedly had to have great impact on ending make no difference in any way possible.
    err, it's exactly what I've mentioned by "Too crumpled for such great story."
    I mean in general these 3 ways are the only logical ways: somehow destroy threat, make this threat your weapon, or use it for your evolution.
    But how they were explained and performed

As about questions I'll try to to it instead of lazy bioware:
    1.nobody said that reapers couldn't lie)
    2.because it's not good to show yourself such early to save one ship?
    3.well, it's "wizard end" maybe special explosion is a special kind of energy that do only the job needed without killing all life)))
    4.teleport from London? pfft. I saw my dead Protean walking with Ashley and Joker from Normandy after option "kill them all"

There is the only thing that I cant understand at all-why only the Human reaper was looking like race which was used to create it while all other reapers were the typical projects?