Page 64 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1454565758596061626364656667686970717274114 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3

Mother Base, i.e., Snake and Kaz's offshore clubhouse for men

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Monkey View Post
    Hisroyalhighness, can you post the direct link to Dr. Quinn's post on Bioware's forums?
    Sure,
    http://social.bioware.com/forums/for...ndex/9804665/4
    He's the 6th one from the bottom, keep reading, these guys have some really mind blowing details.

Another interesting detail, How many Reaper artifacts and actual Reapers did Shepherd encounter or was in close proximity since ME1?

From Ray Muzyka in an interview with Eurogamer published 15 Nov 2011

"We listen to our fans all of the time," Muzyka continued. "We listen to them on the forums, their feedback from stories. We're reading it all. If we can get ideas out of it that will make the game better, sure. We're not adverse to taking feedback. That's part of our core values, is humility. Any time we get a good idea from fans... they're our audience. They keep us in business."
    They are listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisroyalhighness View Post
    Bioware Fourms:

Also note the Codex on indoctrination in ME1+2+3 and Shepherd's dreams.

If this is true then Bioware is demonstrating their incredible story telling ability, don't burn your discs just yet.
    Incredible storytelling? You don't end your final game in the series like that so you can put out a DLC. Or whatever they're planning.

WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony91 View Post
    I genuinely hope that theories like the one above which would make even Keanu Reaves proud are the answer to the ending and why any future stories in ME3 and beyond will be clear. I don't care for the approach at BioWare and/or EA took with this ending, and even though its absurd to say this, I can't wait to play the DLC that will be the ending.

</indoctrinated_fanboy>
    I agree. God damn us all.

Suspended for infractions Anthony91's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Token White Guy View Post
    I agree. God damn us all.
    I've given too many hours and days just to walk out because of the last 10 minutes. Now if only they could pull a Bungie and get out of the grasp of an evil publisher.

Banned user

Y'know. I liked Dr. Quinn's explanation, as quoted by Hisroyalhighness on the previous page. It makes a lot of sense that the Reapers have finally found a way into Shepard's mind during their final hours, when Shepard was mentally and physically destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Monkey View Post
    Y'know. I liked Dr. Quinn's explanation, as quoted by Hisroyalhighness on the previous page. It makes a lot of sense that the Reapers have finally found a way into Shepard's mind during their final hours, when Shepard was mentally and physically destroyed.
    Yeah, it does makes sense, but if true and there will be a DLC with the real ending, that still turns Bioware into *******s for forcing you to buy a DLC in order to get an ending for your full priced game that you bought!

Quote Originally Posted by tanks_alot View Post
    Yeah, it does makes sense, but if true and there will be a DLC with the real ending, that still turns Bioware into *******s for forcing you to buy a DLC in order to get an ending for your full priced game that you bought!
    But why would they do it? If they did the ending that mattered on choises ( some good and fluffy, some very bad, some going out with a bang etc) people would not buy DLC? They beat us with a stick because they love us?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony91 View Post
    Maybe BioWare hasn't responded to us because nobody has any truly remarkable Shepards, therefore, nobody has got the unique endings.
    That is the only answer I come up with for myself. ME3 was really not Paragon vs. Renegade play, you have to be reasonable with choices, just blindly clicking the blue/red reply because "yeah I'm playing Paragon/Renegade this playthrough" leads to fail.
    I'm expecting a totally flawless "right reply combinations" playthrough from some nerds in the near future.

Ok so what's the theory? The ending was not really an ending but Shepards hallucinations, Reapers trying to control him...and the real ending or whatever is yet to come?

If that happens people who talk how this ending is satisfying, fulfilling etc will feel extremely stupid

Has anyone seen this? Trolling or hope?

Just coming up on 25,000 in less than 3 days.....

http://www.facebook.com/DemandABette...gToMassEffect3

should have included a "no day 1 DLC" and if it turns out that the real ending comes as DLC make it a "no release of uncomplete and unfinished games"

Quote Originally Posted by Kvakva View Post
    4chan? Trolling ...

I have a "little" hope but the practices of Bioware and EA are just ridiculous...

[IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2m2xend.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhael View Post
    the practices of Bioware and EA are just ridiculous...
    indeed... [*******#ffffff]....[/COLOR]

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Kvakva View Post
    Well, 4chan is know for their elaborate trolling, but also for their spot-on leaks.