Page 64 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1454565758596061626364656667686970717274114 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony91 View Post
    The Human-form Reaper was an attempt by the Reaper hierarchy to pacify the population of Earth and her colonies with a friendly face and win the conflict through hearts & minds [and limbs & people mounted to the arms of Cannibals].
    All the blood the guts and the mutilation is essential to wining hearts and mind, literaly.

It was explained back in ME2 actually, by the Reapers themselves. Something about "humans has all the new good and useful DNA varieties to complement the collection, so good infact that their form must be good to implement". Current Reaper' form (those space bugs) were based on something good too, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Einhander View Post
    It was explained back in ME2 actually, by the Reapers themselves. Something about "humans has all the new good and useful DNA varieties to complement the collection, so good infact that their form must be good to implement". Current Reaper' form (those space bugs) were based on something good too, I suppose.

http://badspot.deviantart.com/art/Ma...%20reaper&qo=7
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

4th run through, my decisions don't appear to do **** really. I'm a passenger in the game.

Hope someone mods the cutscenes. The end is like 30 minutes of largely nothing.

Just been looking at some of the Jarvik conversations on youtube, surprised how major some parts of it are, such as the protheans leaving beacons on the asari homeworld so they could beat the reapers. I can't see myself buying anymore Bioware games.

Suspended for infractions Anthony91's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lov3ll View Post
    such as the protheans leaving beacons on the asari homeworld so they could beat the reapers. I can't see myself buying anymore Bioware games.
    Shouldn't you be protesting Asari ***** instead of BioWare in that case?

[*******#FFFFFF]12345678910[/COLOR]
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhael View Post
    I think its not the final ending because well it **** up the whole universe ( i like the destruction of relays but the part with citadel and this stupid ghost kid is beyond retarded and is contradicting everything said in ME1 and 2 ) And bioware want to milk this "universe" and make much more games and movies.

So in my opinion .. when you run to the beam and get zapped by the "lazor" you get knocked the **** out and the rest is in a dream state ( the citadel part ). I had an ending when Shep lived ( go watch on youtube if your Shep died ) when you destroy the citadel and it looked like he was regaining consciousness in London near the beam to citadel and IMO we will get DLC to the rest of the ending . SO we got trolled the **** out of us.

The "end" had more retarded and stupid moments like the team i had on the ground with me "Javik and Garrus" magically teleported from London to Normandy in the end cutscene on some ****ty planet.

Makes sense but it'd be such a **** move to do.

YAY, I just finished ME3!! After four years It came to an end! But WTF guys! I'm so confused..!
    Last edited by trondjac; 03-13-2012 at 04:42 PM. Reason: I see now, I'm not the only one :-) seriosly BW what just happend?

buck duck huck luck muck puck ruck suck tuck yuck fuuuuuuuu muck's Avatar

I think we're being trolled hard by Bioware.

I didn't mind it up until I made my choice where upon I was given a cutscene that made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I feel like I just listened to a stunning performance of Nimrod from Elgar's Enigma Variations, but the orchestra stopped short and the last bar was performed by the conductor making farting noises with his arm pit.

Quote Originally Posted by trondjac View Post
    YAY, I just finished ME3!! After four years It came to an end! But WTF guys! I'm so confused..!
    Welcome aboard.

Banned user

I'm part way into ME3 but I want to bone that hot reporter so badly. Can I do that in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by SgtCool View Post
    I'm part way into ME3 but I want to bone that hot reporter so badly. Can I do that in the game?
    Yep. But you'll not see anything.

Suspended for infractions Anthony91's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SgtCool View Post
    Her body and style is more scary than the Reaper Destroyer on Rannoch...