Page 78 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2868707172737475767778798081828384858688 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1843

Thread: Mass Effect 3

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhael View Post
    That was kane & lynch 1 he reviewed kane & lynch 2 on his own site and he IMO gave to high of a score to it
    He gave it a 3/5, so about a 7-7,5
    http://www.giantbomb.com/kane-lynch-...26394/reviews/

I listened to the podcast where they talk about the petition. Jeff's right, it's going to take a huge amount of pressure for Bioware to change it just because of angry fans(if they would be able to monetize it, it would probz be different) and the 'Bethesda did it' argument is just BS, specifically because Beth changed the FO3 ending to facilitate DLC..

Yeah, I doubt that BW will change it, however I think that they will explain what happened to Normandy. Several BioWare employees already hinted it on their twitters as something to "look for". Than again, hopefully they will learn their lesson and next time they will think twice before trying to play on Kubrick in last 5 minutes of franchise with miserable result.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Hisroyalhighness View Post
    More support for the indoctrination theory:
    I just saw this video. It's pretty well done. I hope that this was Bioware's con job all along.

universally despised or know as Capt. Buzzkill. GoSka37's Avatar
    Moses Lake, WA and such. I drink your milkshake!

One point i'll debate. I'm pretty sure that that was a different shuttle the kid got on. There were some in the foreground if I recall. Either that or Anderson had yet to get into a shuttle.

All in all, I was okay with the ending. It wasn't great but it satisfied me. And yeah, the whole "Bethesda did it" argument is nothing but BS.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c43.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	175488
    [*******#FFFFFF]123456789[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by stefan850 View Post
    page 75 of this thread
    you guys post too much damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by GoSka37 View Post
    you guys post too much damn it!
    You should see BSN forums ME3 story and campaign.

Very good review

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9097461

And forget about redoing the ending they will only "flesh out" the cluster **** they did and change the things that dont make sense. Dont expect something more. You should just accept that bioware is now a third rate developer.

Has mall ninja experience Sashko's Avatar

So if no one sues then its perfectly fine? Makes sense ... and who believes him anyways. The crap he says every time makes me chuckle. I'm always looking forward to his interviews.

If you dont fight for your rights and quality in products companies will bend you over and shove garbage and additional dlc for **** load of money WHICH THEY DO. Read Forbes they are in business OF business dont read gaming sites which are mouth pieces of big gaming corporations ( the more independent sites are on the "players" side so its should tell you something) . Like many "serious" people have said. EA(and other corporations) dont want to make quality products they want to make money.

Yes im angry at BW/EA but now i just dont give a ****. Simply i wont buy products from them anymore pure and simple. I will be voting with my wallet.
    ******* stuff, especially single player games. Will save ya alot of nerves and you'll enjoy mediocre content.

Very good review

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9097461

And forget about redoing the ending they will only "flesh out" the cluster **** they did and change the things that dont make sense. Dont expect something more. You should just accept that bioware is now a third rate developer.
    Not really. For example comparing impact of choices of ME3 with ME2 and 1 isnīt exactly right. Wether we like it or not all three games are straightly linear - in ME1 you find beacon, than you go to three planets where you defeat geths, than on Ilos and on Citadel. The choices there have next to no impact on universe, characters or storyline. And sidemissions - always in same warehouse/bunker/mining facility DA2 style. Impact of these choices on ME2 is also minimal - strongest one is wether you let Council die or not and even that is shown only in few dialogues in Citadel when there is presented pro/anti-human sentiment but for example it changes nothing on Thane side-mission where his son tries to kill anti-human Turian politician. Main storyline is also the same, you have set of missions, you make them, Collectors take away your crew, you go to their base. Main storyline remains the same despite ME1 choices. Those were always cosmetic and just strenghtened the feeling of the game. ME3 just does the same. As for several characters dieing without choice to do something about it, there was strong feedback from fans that devs talks about ME2 beeing suicide missions where someone will die unless you try real hard were wrong as nearly everyone lost no one. Now, you loose some characters you got used to wether you like it or not, however there are characters which death is optional depending on your choices from ME2 and ME3 (Grunt, Miranda, Wrex, Tali). As for writers - there are different teams working on DA project and ME project, they are not the same. As for me, till ending they did pretty good job keeping the storyline and storytelling interesting. Than, someone tried to play Plato and others let that happen.

buck duck huck luck muck puck ruck suck tuck yuck fuuuuuuuu muck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RSone View Post
    Jeff Gerstman from Giantbomb contended(considering he also reviewed ME3 for GB and agrees the endings are dumb, this is kinda interesting) that trying to force Bioware to make better, integrated endings to a petition is a wasted effort, since a proper ending would require them to pretty much go in and reprogram a zillion variables to factor in to a proper ending, which they're not going to do.
    This ending as it is offers a good starting point for a different ending DLC with no reprogramming whatsoever: Just say Shepard was hallucinating under Reaper indoctrination, or something like that.

Also more Marauder Shields

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by muck View Post
    This ending as it is offers a good starting point for a different ending DLC with no reprogramming whatsoever: Just say Shepard was hallucinating under Reaper indoctrination, or something like that.
    It's the only way out. And it pisses me off that some dipsh1ts find the nerve to say that we can't complain about the ending and berate Bioware for such a sh1tty ending. We paid 60 ****ing bucks for the game, if anything we should be getting *******s from EA's board of directors.