Page 307 of 323 FirstFirst ... 207257297299300301302303304305306307308309310311312313314315317 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 4838

Thread: Libyan Conflict - Photos and Videos

And now,time to say thanks to the different things that helped overthrow Gaddafi.

Thank you Toyota and Mitsibishi for providing vehicles for the rebels and also tricking them out with mounted weapons.

Thank you Fabrique Nationale for providing the FN Fals to the rebels.

Thank you NATO for the airstrikes,thank you zenga zenga song,and thank you Mel Brooks for impersonating him.

Also special thanks to Hitler and his pencil of doom,now Gaddafi won't get his hands on Fegelein.

thanks to Justin Bieber too. I heard they used it as PSYWAR before the airstrikes. It scared the **** out of Qaddafi's loyalists ...

the arrest of Mansour Dou in Misrata, a wealthy Libyan close to Gaddafi
    and most important, he's the head of gaddafi's bodyguard, and probably knows a lot of secrets about the abu-salim massacre.

Back to photos, "Days of Glory" for G's forces

the following photos for gaddafi's forces entering benghazi, were taken in 19/3/2011 around 7:00 AM, just few hours before collation forces start their attack

the brown building in the foreground is part of garyuonis university campus, the fire and smoke in the background are from the jet that was shot down few minutes earlier.

Nimr 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by dmar111 View Post
    Back to photos, "Days of Glory" for G's forces

the brown building in the foreground is part of garyuonis university campus, the fire and smoke in the background are from the jet that was shot down few minutes earlier.
    The Rebel MiG-23?

TJ

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMYJO View Post
    The Rebel MiG-23?

TJ

Yep, that's the one who was shot down by their own team on March 19th.

BTW, does anyone know the intended target of that plane? Was it sent to attack the loyalist troop concentrations near the university?

And hello to all MP.net users, thats my first post, being a passive reader for years.

Cheers,
    Hardy

What I don't get is why people start arguing here about the correctness in killing Gaddafi and his kin after they were being captured.
    Who cares? Yes, they were all shot after they were captured... is it correct "No".... but did they also give their critics the same chance? Hell "NO"..... but when you live by these standards it's more like: "What goes around, comes around!" Of course all of you sceptics have not been to Lybia, have you? Because you all would know that the penalty for insulting or just making a joke about the great leader was death!! Making a joke about "Allah" would only get you 6 months in prison with torture. So this is pure hypocracy. Ask the German and American parents of "La Belle" in Berlin, ask the parents of the deceased in the plane or on the ground at "Lockerby" or ask the parents of blown up British soldiers in Northern Ireland...... Do you hear them complain... No you don't..... as much as as you can hear anybody else who can't sleep anymore at night because Bin Laden din't get his fair trial.......
    Last edited by SchnitzelHunter; 10-23-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Scorpion View Post
    [*******#222222]Wounded Gaddafi was ******zed before he was killed!
    [/COLOR]
    he has been loved till the end...

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by SchnitzelHunter View Post
    What I don't get is why people start arguing here about the correctness in killing Gaddafi and his kin after they were being captured.
    Who cares? Yes, they were all shot after they were captured... is it correct "No".... but
    You just don't understand, do you? This has nothing to do with correctness. It is not allowed to kill people that were captured. If you kill them, than you are not different than Gaddafi. Here is the difference between your opinion and the law, or the conventions of UN.

If he was captured by US or French forces, he would be alive, and sent to trial.

Osama has nothing to do with it.

Do you understand now?

Who cares?

There are dedicated places for politics and for rants
    This thread is for photos and videos.

Well, looks like the fighting is over..they declared liberation, so I don't think we'll be seeing much more nice vids from Libya soon.

Perhaps we can use a few highlights of the best footage and best pics from this thread?
    France 24: REPORTERS - Tripoli Brigade and the Fall of Bab Azizia

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMYJO View Post
    The Rebel MiG-23?

TJ
    yup this one

libya's new flag on the tail

BTW, does anyone know the intended target of that plane? Was it sent to attack the loyalist troop concentrations near the university?
    im not sure, but i would say that it was shot down by gaddafi's forces.
    i guess no intended target, but it was flying at a very low altitude that day, i guess that's why it was shot down so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy404 View Post
    Thanks and welcome.

TJ

Thank you for the crisp pics, these are new to me.

Technical malfunction or friendly fire is the "official" cause for the loss of the plane and the pilot:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Benghazi

Ciao,
    Hardy