Page 54 of 307 FirstFirst ... 444464748495051525354555657585960616264104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Libyan Conflict - Photos and Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Xav View Post
    Why is there like a glow around the Mirage? Camera setting?
    Plasma stealth? Camera settings or over use of photo shop settings.

TJ

Tornado GR4 taking out rocket launchers. Note the fastest man in Libya!

TJ

Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Night video of UK Tornado jets bombing Gaddafi battle tanks

HMS Cumberland’s Lynx Helicopter

Pictured; HMS Cumberland’s Lynx helicopter transferring essential stores and ammunition to HMS Westminster. HMS Westminster the Portsmouth based Type 23 Frigate is poised off the Libyan Coast providing the UK Government with a persistent presence in the area, monitoring activity and ready to respond to the evolving situation.

Quote Originally Posted by He219 View Post

The IGLA missiles are packed in STRELETS, but what is the designation of the platform and launcher ?
    Thanks a bunch.

Sheep dog standing before wolves The Dane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KoTeMoRe View Post
    It's a Libyan Foreign Registre/Registry card. This chadian man was living legally in Libya from june 2009 to june 2010. So he's been an Illegal for 9 months now.
    It is not Libyan card. Look at the stamp, i clearly says it was issued by Chadian authority

WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar

I guess the Pentagon is keeping keeping all of our strike footage under wraps. But I guess that comes with the whole "hey we're leading the NFZ but we are just going to stand back and play it off like we aren't" angle. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Token White Guy View Post
    I guess the Pentagon is keeping keeping all of our strike footage under wraps. But I guess that comes with the whole "hey we're leading the NFZ but we are just going to stand back and play it off like we aren't" angle. :/
    Pft. Everybody knows Canada is leading the NFZ.

Apparently last Sunday's Sunday Times had a picture of a rebel in a car wielding a flintlock pistol, of all things.

Don't suppose anyone's found the photo?

Banned user

Off topic: Marmot1; Yes the Chadian Embassy in Libya (hence the Arabic printing). Explained before, most legal foreigners in these countries have to be registered and receive an ID card. While in Europe this is provided by a local authority (Office of Migration/Aliens) in most Arab countries it is the original country's embassy.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by big_les View Post
    Apparently last Sunday's Sunday Times had a picture of a rebel in a car wielding a flintlock pistol, of all things.

Don't suppose anyone's found the photo?
    Look about 3 pages prior to this one. Its a flare gun with a piratey look. Dunno why they designed that one

Quote Originally Posted by Alienfreak View Post
    Look about 3 pages prior to this one. Its a flare gun with a piratey look. Dunno why they designed that one
    No, apparently it was an actual flintlock. I've seen the No.1 Mk.III signal pistol.

Back on track:

A Libyan rebel stands in front of a building that was hit by bullets and rockets in the town of Bin Jawad on March 27, 2011 as rebels pushed westwards in hot pursuit of Moamer Kadhafi's forces, winning back control of the key Ras Lanuf oil site and pressing on towards Kadhafi's hometown of Sirte, a central coastal city.

Libyan rebels stand guard on the outskirts of the town of Bin Jawad on March 27, 2011 as rebels pushed westwards in hot pursuit of Moamer Kadhafi's forces, winning back control of the key Ras Lanuf oil site and pressing on towards Kadhafi's hometown of Sirte, a central coastal city.

Libyan rebels walk past a burning multi-rocket launcher at sunset outside the oil rich town of Ras Lanuf on March 27 2011, as rebels press on as far as Nofilia with Sirte, 360 kilometres (225 miles) east of the capital Tripoli, the home town of Libyan leader Moamer Kadhafi in their sights.

A Libyan rebel on the front line outside of Bin Jawaad, 150 km east of Sirte, central Libya, Monday, March 28 2011.

Rebel fighters fire their weapons in the desert in pursuit of forces loyal to Muammar Gaddafi some 120 km (75 miles) east of Sirte in eastern Libya, March 28, 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by He219 View Post
    Back on track:

Errr....waste of ammunition for photography sessions?