Page 96 of 308 FirstFirst ... 4686888990919293949596979899100101102103104106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 4619

Thread: Libyan Conflict - Photos and Videos

Quote Originally Posted by He219 View Post

A helicopter with the rebel flag painted on its side flies very low towards the front line around the Libyan town of Ajdabiya despite a UN-imposed no-fly zone, on April 9, 2011, as rebel forces and fighters loyal to Moamer Kadhafi exchanged fire in and around the town. Libyan government forces shot down two helicopters being used by rebel forces in the east of the country, the deputy foreign minister said early on Sunday. The report could not be confirmed with the rebels.
    The rebel forces have heavy weapons, seems quite powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by J-10 View Post
    The rebel forces have heavy weapons, seems quite powerful.
    They used too, that bird pictured above was shot down last week.

Banned user

Mhh "Heavy Weapons of Ghadaffi" have to be destroyed...come again? This is getting so ridicoulous. France 24 pissed me off so much today with an alleged "sniper hunting operation" in Misurata. I mean oh god, it was pathetic.

Just get in and kill Daffy for Jeebs sakes but don't play this game anymore. It's getting really pathetic.

'Ohhh we are firing rockets, should I fire all magazine to the air wasting ammo ? Of course, I'm from 3rd world !!!'

Quote Originally Posted by peter.pl View Post
    'Ohhh we are firing rockets, should I fire all magazine to the air wasting ammo ? Of course, I'm from 3rd world !!!'
    don't worry once he runs out ammunition he can always continue with his bayonet.

And he removed butt from AK, it is not important of course in Arabian resistance firing style

Banned user

Who needs guns when you have NATO CAS?

Banned user

Are there actually any chance of hitting anything with these? Anyone know?

Banned user

Odds are good they hit the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by peter.pl View Post

Technically Libya isn't considered a 3rd world because of it's oil wealth, but I understand what you write ..

Rebel fighters use gun powder to write their names on the tarmac, before heading to the front line near the eastern town Ajdabiya, on April 15, 2011. A Libyan rebel convoy fitted with big guns and rocket launchers drove past Ajdabiya today to see if pro-regime forces had been rolled back by NATO warplanes.

Rebel fighters use gun powder to edge their names on the tarmac, before heading to the front line near the eastern town Ajdabiya, on April 15, 2011.

Rocket lies strewn around a burning truck belonging to Libyan rebels near Zuwaytina on April 14, 2011 after the truck carrying ammunition bound for the frontline town of Ajdabiya caught fire. Fierce fighting erupted afresh around the battleground Libyan crossroads town of Ajdabiya, an.

Libyan rebel fighters flash the V-sign, near the eastern town of Ajdabiya on April 15, 2011.

A Libyan rebel fighter gives a grenade to a comrade before heading to the front line near the eastern town Ajdabiya, on April 15, 2011. A Libyan rebel convoy fitted with big guns and rocket launchers drove past Ajdabiya today to see if pro-regime forces had been rolled back by NATO warplanes.

A Libyan rebel fighter poses as he sits in an armed vehicle in the eastern town of Ajdabiya, on April 15, 2011.

Libyan rebel fighters stand next to rocket launcher as they drive towards the front line, near the eastern town of Ajdabiya on April 15, 2011. Rebels fired off barrages of rockets from west of the front line town of Ajdabiya today as NATO warplanes few high above

Libyan rebel fighters stand on an armed vehicle as they drive towards the front line, in the eastern town of Ajdabiya on April 15, 2011.

Rebel fighters drive towards the front line near the eastern town Ajdabiya, to see if pro-regime resistance had been neutralized by NATO warplanes and taken care of the difficult fighting part in the Libyan civil war.

A Libyan revel convoy fitted with guns and rocket launcher driven towards the front line near the eastern town, of Ajdabiya on April 15, 2011, to see if pro-regime resistance had been neutralized by NATO warplanes and taken care of the difficult fighting part in the Libyan civil war.

A Libyan rebel fighter flashes the V-sign as he drives towards the front line in a battered vehicle, near the eastern town of Ajdabiya on April 15, 2011. Rebels fired off barrages of rockets from west of the front line town of Ajdabiya today as NATO warplanes few high above

That last car has been through a little, wonder if he takes it to his insurance agent when this is all done.

Technically Libya isn't considered a 3rd world because of it's oil wealth, but I understand what you write ..
    In (AFAIK) 2008 Poland was added by USA to 3rd world countries list, now we are searching for oil all over country

Quote Originally Posted by marko16 View Post
    That last car has been through a little, wonder if he takes it to his insurance agent when this is all done.
    You think that one's bad? Remember these guys two weeks ago ...

Patched together again, just like new!

Banned user

NBC boots?