Page 96 of 307 FirstFirst ... 4686888990919293949596979899100101102103104106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 4596

Thread: Libyan Conflict - Photos and Videos

Banned user

Odds are good they hit the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by peter.pl View Post

'Ohhh we are firing rockets, should I fire all magazine to the air wasting ammo ? Of course, I'm from 3rd world !!!'
    Technically Libya isn't considered a 3rd world because of it's oil wealth, but I understand what you write ..

Rebel fighters use gun powder to write their names on the tarmac, before heading to the front line near the eastern town Ajdabiya, on April 15, 2011. A Libyan rebel convoy fitted with big guns and rocket launchers drove past Ajdabiya today to see if pro-regime forces had been rolled back by NATO warplanes.

Rebel fighters use gun powder to edge their names on the tarmac, before heading to the front line near the eastern town Ajdabiya, on April 15, 2011.

Rocket lies strewn around a burning truck belonging to Libyan rebels near Zuwaytina on April 14, 2011 after the truck carrying ammunition bound for the frontline town of Ajdabiya caught fire. Fierce fighting erupted afresh around the battleground Libyan crossroads town of Ajdabiya, an.

Libyan rebel fighters flash the V-sign, near the eastern town of Ajdabiya on April 15, 2011.

A Libyan rebel fighter gives a grenade to a comrade before heading to the front line near the eastern town Ajdabiya, on April 15, 2011. A Libyan rebel convoy fitted with big guns and rocket launchers drove past Ajdabiya today to see if pro-regime forces had been rolled back by NATO warplanes.

A Libyan rebel fighter poses as he sits in an armed vehicle in the eastern town of Ajdabiya, on April 15, 2011.

Libyan rebel fighters stand next to rocket launcher as they drive towards the front line, near the eastern town of Ajdabiya on April 15, 2011. Rebels fired off barrages of rockets from west of the front line town of Ajdabiya today as NATO warplanes few high above

Libyan rebel fighters stand on an armed vehicle as they drive towards the front line, in the eastern town of Ajdabiya on April 15, 2011.

Rebel fighters drive towards the front line near the eastern town Ajdabiya, to see if pro-regime resistance had been neutralized by NATO warplanes and taken care of the difficult fighting part in the Libyan civil war.

A Libyan revel convoy fitted with guns and rocket launcher driven towards the front line near the eastern town, of Ajdabiya on April 15, 2011, to see if pro-regime resistance had been neutralized by NATO warplanes and taken care of the difficult fighting part in the Libyan civil war.

A Libyan rebel fighter flashes the V-sign as he drives towards the front line in a battered vehicle, near the eastern town of Ajdabiya on April 15, 2011. Rebels fired off barrages of rockets from west of the front line town of Ajdabiya today as NATO warplanes few high above

That last car has been through a little, wonder if he takes it to his insurance agent when this is all done.

Technically Libya isn't considered a 3rd world because of it's oil wealth, but I understand what you write ..
    In (AFAIK) 2008 Poland was added by USA to 3rd world countries list, now we are searching for oil all over country

Quote Originally Posted by marko16 View Post
    That last car has been through a little, wonder if he takes it to his insurance agent when this is all done.
    You think that one's bad? Remember these guys two weeks ago ...

Patched together again, just like new!

Banned user

NBC boots?

I wonder if those rebel tanks were taken out by NATO air or Libyan ground forces?
    This may lend validity to the reports of 'rebel tanks' blasted a week back by NATO ..
    Last edited by He219; 04-15-2011 at 01:39 PM.

Note that all the captured tanks had the top part of the barrel painted in yellow, which might be the way NATO identifies the rebel tanks.

According to the Khadafi soldiers in the video, they are saying that they managed to capture some of them and destroy the rest, while only being equipped with pick up trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by DZMCO View Post
    .. saying that they managed to capture some of them and destroy the rest, while only being equipped with pick up trucks.
    I really think they learned a ton in the Toyota War against Chad back in the late 80's ..

I'm impressed at how the Libyan government troops have been performing given their disadvantage against NATO air-strikes

Quote Originally Posted by He219 View Post
    I really think they learned a ton in the Toyota War against Chad back in the late 80's ..

I'm impressed at how the Libyan government troops have been performing given their disadvantage against NATO air-strikes
    My Thoughts Exactly, khadafi has strong support among Touareg in the South of libya, and they are good at the Toyota war.
    In addition to that, he gave the Libyan citizenship to some Chadian tribes that live in the border region with Chad, plus he is a buddy of Iddriss Deby

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by He219 View Post

If i get myself time machine, i'm going back in time to tell Degtyarev and Shpagin that they ain't inventing AA gun for Soviet Tanks, but best accessory for Toyota pickup

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Mousepad View Post
    If i get myself time machine, i'm going back in time to tell Degtyarev and Shpagin that they ain't inventing AA gun for Soviet Tanks, but best accessory for Toyota pickup
    Funny thing , they call them "Dushka" just like soviet tankers during WWII

Note that all the captured tanks had the top part of the barrel painted in yellow, which might be the way NATO identifies the rebel tanks.
    Rest assured that if this is true then it's likely that Loyalist units are doing the same. The loyalists have proven quite flexible and have adapted well.
    I don't see how they can lose when compared to the rebel fighters.

Banned user

My Thoughts Exactly, khadafi has strong support among Touareg in the South of libya, and they are good at the Toyota war.
    In addition to that, he gave the Libyan citizenship to some Chadian tribes that live in the border region with Chad, plus he is a buddy of Iddriss Deby
    I concur, He219 has been providing photographic evidence (Misurata "greens") on that matter (Tuaregs and Chadians). This goes on to show that this isn't going to be a walk in the park.