- ASW: 11356 is a bit better (533 mm vs 324 mm torpedoes), but technology is older
- Artillery: 22350 is better (130 mm vs 100 mm, higher rate of fire)
- CIWS: roughly similar (Kashtan-M has 10 km engagement vs. Palash with 8 km, but Palash has better sensor and more links)
- Strike: 22350 is better (16 missile cells vs. 8)
- AD: 22350 is vastly superior (VLS launchers vs. old single-arm launcher, missile range extended from 25 km (3M38) to 120 km (9M96))
- Sensors: 22350 is vastly superior (AESA targeting and guidance, newer search radar)
The Navy wants local 11356 to be identical to the Indian orders to save on expenses (so don't expect more missiles or something). That would be difficult, since Indian 11356 use so many Indian components (e.g. sonar).