Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 33353637383940414243444546474849505153 ... LastLast

Thread: EVE Online MPN Thread

Lazors and ponies. Perfect combination.

Just a quick question. I know some of you guys (Mindy) do not like Battleclinic but what do you think about this fitting

http://eve.battleclinic.com/loadout/...ercer-WTF.html

with salvager instead of one laser, AB instead of disrubtor and with 2x energy collision accelerator and 1x memory cell as rigs for L2 missions?

Yeah but salvager on my frigate turned one L1 mission profit from 100,000 - 150,000 ISK to 500,000 - 1,000,000 ISK.

CanŽt really argue about that, also prolonged one mission from 20 minutes to one hour. But I thought that since I am not getting any XP by destroying stuff as in WoW, I might as well earn something extra. IŽll just try one day playing with salvager and other without it and compare the results, that should give me some perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by kalerab View Post
    CanŽt really argue about that, also prolonged one mission from 20 minutes to one hour. But I thought that since I am not getting any XP by destroying stuff as in WoW, I might as well earn something extra. IŽll just try one day playing with salvager and other without it and compare the results, that should give me some perspective.
    You can bookmark wrecks and salvage them after your mission is done with a dedicated salvage ship. This way the wrecks will stay in "normal" space and you don't have to cross through all those acceleration gates. It's also much faster than one or two salvagers your PvE ship.

WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar

Since Hulkageddon has started, players on Tranquility have dropped from 40,000 to around 30,000 (it got down to 25,000 to 23,000 this evening). Even though you get zero points on the kill leader board for popping minor mining vessels, people are still doing it. And because of my bad mining luck recently, I'm running L1 missions to get money while I whore away at my skill tree. Tier 2 items here I come!

BTW, have any of you had experience with Ravens? I'm thinking about working my way up to it.

training Raven is like sentencing yourself to carebear life. if you into Caldari ships, train for Tengu, that gives you alot of options.

Thanks, asch.

Quote Originally Posted by asch View Post
    training Raven is like sentencing yourself to carebear life. if you into Caldari ships, train for Tengu, that gives you alot of options.
    Not really, no. And before the Tengu I don't remember many people complaining about the Raven, if anything, they should be cheaper to get nowadays.

I had one. It aces lvl4 missions almost effortless.

Quote Originally Posted by Token White Guy View Post
    Since Hulkageddon has started, players on Tranquility have dropped from 40,000 to around 30,000 (it got down to 25,000 to 23,000 this evening). Even though you get zero points on the kill leader board for popping minor mining vessels, people are still doing it. And because of my bad mining luck recently, I'm running L1 missions to get money while I whore away at my skill tree. Tier 2 items here I come!

BTW, have any of you had experience with Ravens? I'm thinking about working my way up to it.
    **** like hulkageddon is all fun and games until it starts cutting into player numbers as severely as it has. Soft ass miners or not, it still means a smaller playerbase for the rest of us to interact with..

The reason for the Forum minimum age limits Quakecry's Avatar

Some screens which i took during a fleet op and while ganking:

A little cool pic:

Ganking (filmed this, so that's why its screens of movies)

I forgot to load ammo here unfortunatly..haha

Waiting for the timer to cool down so we can get more trashers:

But as you can see, we only did 5 - as some of our sec.statuses would have been low

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

shoud have know...... test.... explains so much....

Quote Originally Posted by Violet Fashion by Mindy View Post
    If he has started out as Caldari he might as well continue training until he can at least use a Raven properly. That way he can at least have solid skills for a Drake so he can take part in Drake Blobs.

Also the best battleship in game, especially for PVE is the Nightmare and you need to be able to fly a Raven properly anyway in addition to the Amarr battleships.

Also for new pilots it doesn't take long to be in a solid Nano Cane either for pew pew.
    Thanks for the plan. To actually work for a Tengu is about a month and a half. I could have a Raven in three short days (and the skill leveling to get a Raven ties in to the Tengu skill road map).

Quote Originally Posted by Token White Guy View Post
    Thanks for the plan. To actually work for a Tengu is about a month and a half. I could have a Raven in three short days (and the skill leveling to get a Raven ties in to the Tengu skill road map).
    It takes far far far longer for you to afford one tho... And you allot of skills you need are for mods, you need those for any ship

The reason for the Forum minimum age limits Quakecry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Victis Honor View Post
    shoud have know...... test.... explains so much....
    If it is what i think you mean by that, then yes. Test is very bad at EVE - they are very easy to pvp against. The only thing TEST have is their numbers i guess