Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Green Mountain Rangers (Airsoft)

When I was groving up in 90's all we had was pistol shaped weapons what shot similar balls, and if you were poor (like me) you had to use plastic pipe with some elastic (finger part of rubber glove etc) material in other end then load it like musket with a pea or something similar... we called them "lutkus". New year was special time because we could use fireworks.

My only gear was cheap sneakers and adidas tracksuit. Same clothes what I used in school.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by TONYLOVE1 View Post
    They are more receptive to helping you enjoy the sport of military simulation as they prefer to call it. I signed up for their winter event called ARCTIC WARFARE OP SUB ZERO. I cannot wait to go to it I'm all packed.
    Heres some arctic military simulation for you: First you attack trough a forrest all night, with at least some 2 feet (60cm) of snow, and a temperature below -25c (-13F). After that you try to catch a hour or two of sleep in some awkward position in a cold ass apc, just to eat some ****ty breakfast and continue the attack the next morning.

Whats funny is when you walk in snow that goes over your knee every step you get pretty warm, but when you have to stop for 30mins...

This is not a exercise in looking cool and taking pictures, but a exercise in beeing cold, hungry and deprived of sleep.
    Last edited by SpecialElite; 01-02-2012 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialElite View Post
    Heres some arctic military simulation for you: First you attack trough a forrest all night, with at least some 2 feet (60cm) of snow, and a temperature below -25c (-13F). After that you try to catch a hour or two of sleep in some awkward position in a cold ass apc, just to eat some ****ty breakfast and continue the attack the next morning.

Whats funny is when you walk in snow that goes over your knee every step you get pretty warm, but when you have to stop for 30mins...

This is not a exercise in looking cool and taking pictures, but a exercise in beeing cold, hungry and deprived of sleep.
    Airsofters are here to talk about airsoft, if you want to give them some constructive tips on uniforms, or tactics, or whatever, cool.
    But they have this forum so that combat vets like me (and maybe you) don't jump on their **** for having a hobby that includes blowing serious paycheck on stuff we may have mildewing in our garages. Just a friendly reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialElite View Post

I came hear expecting to laugh at airsofters being too OPERATOR and instead I got flashbacks of Fort Leonard Wood last February. I hope you're happy about that. I really do; cuz I just had to remember the magical bull**** snow in that entire godforsaken state that is pretty much solid ice but just soft enough that if you try to run you end up sinking thigh deep into the ground. Oh, and the black ice. How the hell something so thin can cause a freaking humvee to spin out is beyond me. And for that matter how the hell does dirt freeze? Basically all I'm saying is that I hate Missouri and the sadistic bastard who decided to move Engineer school out of Virginia because the MPs don't have nice things therefore we can't have any either.
    Last edited by BloodyTalon; 01-03-2012 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasse View Post
    I was looking forward to be a part of Cold Response 2012 until I read this post. ****..
    Hey I'm going on CR12 too!

Lock & load

http://www.criticalpast.com/video/65...on_pitch-tents

Great Respect for our MARINES Semper FI

.........Wow

Default Nyrm

Quote Originally Posted by Brad01 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, is there any other teams that perform similar? In the Airsoft world..
    The New York Recon Marines.... I played with them.

Nah dude, you haven't. I have no idea who you are in real life.

Dude, you guys say you were banned from that event? Was pretty silly of you to "kick" the window down...cause what would have happend if it cut open your leg with glass fragments in the wound? I see you had trouble communicating with your OC? Probably best to quickly chat to him and say send my guys here blah blah rather than "go F**** yaself lol"

No Good Bloody Seppo California Joe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GMRangers View Post
    Nah dude, you haven't. I have no idea who you are in real life.
    Now you're concerned with "real life"? I thought you spent all of your time in a douchebag "I'm a pretend badass" matrix. Oh yeah, Ethan Allen called, he said stop embarassing the real Green Mountain Boys...

You have more social networking going on than my cousin's daughter and she's a fifteen year old girl.