Thread: WW2 German Feldpost letters #4 unknown FPN

Exclamation WW2 German Feldpost letters #4 unknown FPN

last lot of letters i will post for a while!
    unknown FPN!

See if you can read any for me!

GC3.L3

GC3.L2

GC3.L1
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Last edited by moose464; 10-26-2011 at 02:09 PM.

Guten Morgen,
    Senden Sie mir Ihre Mailadrese. Icch denk die übersetzung sei zu lang für dieses Fach. Ich probiere immerhin. Omer
    getran@base.be

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Feldpost 31.32.33.21.22.11.12[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]GC3.L3 – 31[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Berlin, June5, 43 13 o'clock[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]My dear man![/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Youcertainly will expect my letter. Unfortunately I did not get to it becauseyesterday we feasted my birthday in ourhouse. Yes, my boy, because you were notthere I had a lot to do.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]The firstwho came to congratulate was Gertel who came about 10 o'clock in themorning.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Then in theevening was knocked at the door and when I opened a wife brought me a largebouquet of flowers from my dear man. Iwas very happy and at the same moment touched about your care. [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]It is a dishwith 3 wonderful light blue hydrangea and a bunch of primrose.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]With thisyou made me the greatest joy. I was not saved from flowers.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]I receivedthree bouquets marguerites and two bouquets of roses. Nicky did send a …[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]32[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]...finematerial for a summer dress, from your father a bottle of Italian red wine andin money presents, 80 RM came together. Wasn't I endowed well? Our houselooked, by the many flowers, very inviting. I did put them all on thedressing cupboard where they are doubledby the mirror. [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]My guestswere as usual, my parents and brothers and sisters, your mother ; father was here In the morning to congratulateme and preferred to work in the gardenin the afternoon, than there also were Rosie and Gerhard. The afternoon did pass in great friendship. Little Wolf just yesterday had not a goodday. He was unpleasant and also loud. I had to give him a slap. My Wolfgang didcry and later on he had to cough. The story ended as usual and all became worsethan it already was. I would have cried.My good mood was gone.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]33[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]From Ernst I had 3 bottles of sparkling wine. Of this I first sent one to Nicky forthe work at the mantle. Drinking the remaining two bottles in a great group Ifound that pity, because then no one would have got something. When against 22o'clock, all the guests, except my three sisters had left, wedrank the wine. I did wish you thatpassionately to be here and thought about you while speaking about many things that happened in our youth. But I cameto humor. We were in a happy mood and had much fun. The feast continued until 2o'clock in the night, luckily without any bomber alarm.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Yes, foryour call, my dear, I had waited that much. It would have been fine to talksome words with you. I again have muchdesire for you. Like said I do hope for ...[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]34[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]… the 14days of vacation. Now you have been written k.o.. I hope you soon will be able tohave vacation. [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]The parcelfrom Pettigheim did not yet arrive. Whoknows where it is? I have to have developed the pictures Albert asked, becauselittle Els does not give the film anymore.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]And thesweet still does ask for his father. When in the night , he is awake, ha againand again does ask : “Mutti, where is Vati?” I also think very much aboutyou. Every time when the 49 or 149 driveby the Mauerstrasse. I think about you. I again have to get acquainted to beingalone. On Wednesday and Thursday after your leaving I was alone in our house.Now little Els is running around here. The two of us and littleWolf …[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]21[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Berlin, June10, 43 20 o'clock[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]My dear man![/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Where doesremain your writing flood?[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Today I didget some post from you in the form of grease with only a small letter.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Today is the10[/SIZE][SIZE=2]th[/SIZE][SIZE=3] and you did write the last time on June 7.[/SIZE][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]It is not agreat fun for me to be in the house when I do not hear every day fro my dear.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]I am nowsitting at the writing table, the room is not yet darkened and already our dearis sleeping.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]He wassomewhat difficult against the evening and seemed not being quite well.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Besidesthat, during the day he was very kind so that I had the joy from him. Hiscoughing is better every day . During the last night the sweet one did coughonce and today only softly, without vomiting. A stone does fall from the heart when the coughing will be over.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]As usuallittle Els is with me today. She is In bed and is reading and after the ending of these lines I also will …[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]22[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]do the same.At that moment, the radio still silent at the moment, will sound. Besides thatnothing more is to be told about mylife. A day does pass like anther one without anything happening.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]You can goto the cinema. But I unfortunately do not have that possibility.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]When thecoughing of little Wolf does remain like it is now or will be better, I couldalso risk again.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]How are youdoing, my heart ? How is your mood without your wife? Don't you write me? Do open yourself once to my letters to you. Ialmost believe that it does not matter to you to be away from your family. Tocome back to the parcel from Pettigheim. Until now nothing did arrive. Do writeonce that the value will be claimed. I cordially thank you for the fat. Did youtake it from your ration? [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Tomorrow Iexpect a long letter from you, if not it will smoke.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Greeting youcordially and sweet kisses also from little Wolf. Your dear wife. [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]11[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Berlin,6.6.43 16.30[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]My dearsweet man,[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]At thismoment I am alone. Just a moment ago, Mutti, Gertel and Wolfchen left toaccompany Oma to ?? Unter de Linden. We just drank a decent cup of coffee.Mother did bring het fine coffee beans and I did spend some sugar cake whichwas remained from my birthday. It was a pleasure ! [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]I thoughtabout you, what you will get for coffee time. It is a pity that you could notremain with me. In fact your stay in thelazaret was not the right thing because you just were with me with one foot.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]You mighthave been able to find an occupation. Then we would be able to have anotherlife. [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Och, I amnot at all satisfied with this life. Oneis married and separated that far from each other.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]How do youfeel about being that far away from your wife? Are you kind too? Yes, I want …[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]12[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]…to know.The same I can say from myself. At home it is the finest. One always must havethe necessary to build his own life. Fortunately I am not alone that much. Elschen who was with me this night, did sleep for a while at Oma this afternoon and then she comes tome. [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Gertel alsodoes come soon and then we will drink some good mood with the wine from the birthday party. I will drink to yourhealth. Perhaps you will have a part of it.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Today I didnot receive post from you, why not? Unfortunately I have to leave my home onTuesday, because at my mother is great washing day. I just hope that on thatday it is not fine weather, otherwise the work will be hard. Today it did raincontinuously for an hour. The walkingdid not take place. How is the weather there? [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][*******#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Now I wantto close, my dear treasure. I cordially greet you a thousand times and send youin mind my sweet kisses, 1 little kiss from Wolfchen. Your little wife. [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][*******#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]