Page 4 of 990 FirstFirst 1234567891011121454104504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 14850

Thread: Syrian Uprising - Photos & Videos - no discussion, no conversation

  1. #46
    Senior Member mptrooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    sin ar bhealach
    Posts
    2,146

    Default



    Free syrian army has some footage of them fighting.

  2. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kalerab View Post
    Oh, so only poor sunnis oppose him. Good to know, however it seems that there are a lot of poor sunnis in Syria than.
    Yep, poor Sunnis are the majority in Syria. Thats Assad's biggest problem.

  3. #48
    Senior Member kalerab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    10,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 501 View Post
    Yep, poor Sunnis are the majority in Syria. Thats Assad's biggest problem.
    70 percent of Syrian population are sunnis. In order for poor class to be majority they would have to represent 75 percent of whole sunni population and thus leaving only 25 percent of sunnis as middle of rich class. Im sorry but not even Yemen has such small middle class.

  4. #49
    Senior Member mptrooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    sin ar bhealach
    Posts
    2,146

    Default


  5. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kalerab View Post
    70 percent of Syrian population are sunnis. In order for poor class to be majority they would have to represent 75 percent of whole sunni population and thus leaving only 25 percent of sunnis as middle of rich class. Im sorry but not even Yemen has such small middle class.
    Well poor sunnis are undoubtedly the largest group in Syria, even if they dont form the absolute majority. Middle class is also a very relative thing.

    Overall minority regions (shia, alwai, druze, christian) are quite calm. Two largest and most prosper Sunni towns Damascus and Haleb are also pretty calm. But most of the remaining sunni towns are in mess.

  6. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    This conflic seems the same of Lybia, and I think the final can be the same for the president.

  7. #52
    Senior Member Slinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,294

    Default

    yup anther Libya in progress, and **** if NATO wants to intervene again

  8. #53
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Palestine the land of the brave Hearts
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky View Post
    yup anther Libya in progress, and **** if NATO wants to intervene again
    [CENTER][SIZE=4]No,
    I do not think that NATO will intervene
    Syria is very different from Libya
    The Syrian regime a lot of hidden sheets
    It is possible that the cause of NATO with a lot of harm if he had used
    One of these papers certainly Hezbollah in neighboring Lebanon
    And I do not think that NATO bears drowning in the swamp of difficult and certainly more expensive than the summer picnic
    in Libya
    What can be done is to isolate the regime internationally
    And withdrawal of ambassadors
    And Code (a condition that does not affect the people) for example, ban flights and flying to Syria
    Prevent the export of weapons
    Syria expelled from all international organizations
    There are a lot of pressure that can be taken towards the regime in Syria
    Which must be understood that killing people is unacceptable and can not be tolerated by the international community











    [/SIZE][/CENTER]

  9. #54
    Senior Member mptrooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    sin ar bhealach
    Posts
    2,146

    Default


  10. #55
    Senior Member mptrooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    sin ar bhealach
    Posts
    2,146

    Default


  11. #56
    WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Melancholy Hill
    Age
    24
    Posts
    11,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mptrooper View Post


    Free syrian army has some footage of them fighting.
    Looks like a failed IED attack. Surely they would know how to use them after sending their proxies to Iraq to murder Iraqis and Coalition forces.

  12. #57
    Senior Member themacedonian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    none
    Posts
    6,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bomba View Post
    [CENTER][SIZE=4]
    huge text used to be here

    [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    Does the opposition have any goals other than replacement of the current regime?
    Why don't they negotiate with the government and gain some positions and take the changeover on the long run.
    At the moment lives are wasted with not much gain (unless this is the ultimate goal to gain sympathy).

    The opposition should negotiate with current government.

  13. #58
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Enjoying old women and young wine
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Al Assad doesn't want non-Alawite, real opposition. I'm sure Al assad agrees with your sentiment.

  14. #59
    Senior Member mptrooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    sin ar bhealach
    Posts
    2,146

    Default

    Guys this place is for photos and videos not politics.

  15. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel, Sderot
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,899

    Default

    Tank or APC/IFV?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •