Page 103 of 995 FirstFirst ... 353939596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 14916

Thread: Syrian Uprising - Photos & Videos - no discussion, no conversation

peace to this young warrior without the sound of guns

Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    I'm not stopping him from posting anything.
    you call his stuff crap as if what you post is any better. You live in a glass house, don't throw stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal_Soldier View Post
    you call his stuff crap as if what you post is any better. You live in a glass house, don't throw stones.
    I thought the point of a forum was discussion? If I think something is crap, I can point it out. Just like everyone else on this forum can. I'm not here to moderate or censor anything. I don't care if you think my posts are "propaganda", you're entitled to your opinion, as am I. I never said Siberianwolf's posts were irrelevant. Whether it's "propaganda" from either side, it's probably important to the discussion. I post plenty of videos from both sides, so I don't know what you're tripping so hard on.

I thought the point of a forum was discussion? If I think something is crap, I can point it out. Just like everyone else on this forum can. I'm not here to moderate or censor anything. I don't care if you think my posts are "propaganda", you're entitled to your opinion, as am I. I never said Siberianwolf's posts were irrelevant. Whether it's "propaganda" from either side, it's probably important to the discussion.
    Don't get your knicker in a bunch mate. You did say that the report he posted was crap. So, I'm simply telling you that you can't call his stuff crap with straight face given what you post here daily. That's all.

Don't get your knicker in a bunch mate.
    None of that, that I'm aware of.

[*******#333333] So, I'm simply telling you that you can't call his stuff crap with straight face given what you post here daily.[/COLOR]
    Yes, in your opinion. Just like in my opinion, his post is crap. I see no problem here, and I wouldn't have a problem with saying it with a straight face either. I'm still waiting for that post you consider "unbiased reporting".

I'm not trying to argue about this for pages, so have a nice evening.

None of that, that I'm aware of.

Yes, in your opinion. Just like in my opinion, his post is crap. I see no problem here, and I wouldn't have a problem with saying it with a straight face either.

I'm not trying to argue about this for pages, so have a nice evening.
    I'm not interested in a back and forth with you either. I made my point already.

I'm still waiting for that post you consider "unbiased reporting".
    There is very little in the way of unbiased reports out there which is a piety. An earlier Report by Arab League monitors wasn't so one sided, i.e. it didn't just focus on the regime, it also touched on the problems created by the opposition and it's armed wing. It's not an extensive report, so it's a quick read. here

Quote Originally Posted by Eliskastata View Post
    Drive up attack on Syrian Army Check point. Real as far as I can tell.
    quite brazen. I piety the next civilian vehicle that drives close to that check point.

Banned user

BMP Burns and explodes.

Banned user

FSA (?) With *****ped and bound and bound and humiliated prisoners together with captured light weapons.

Banned user

Ied Against Military soft skin vehicle.

Several BMPs deystroyed by FSA

Milo Drinker of Death

Quote Originally Posted by Eliskastata View Post
    BMP Burns and explodes.

Is that real.......smells kind of fake to me....but I'm no guru.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Is that real.......smells kind of fake to me....but I'm no guru.
    I've seen a few BMP's blow up in a similar fashion. It looked like that big fireball came from the rear-door area, which contains fuel tanks. Probably got hit and caught fire. A lot of BMP operators actually fill the rear door-tanks with sand for extra protection.

I've seen a few BMP's blow up in a similar fashion. It looked like that big fireball came from the rear-door area, which contains fuel tanks. Probably got hit and caught fire. A lot of BMP operators actually fill the rear door-tanks with sand for extra protection.
    First off, the rear door tanks are hardly ever filled (under soviet guidelines), also we're talking of diesel not gasoline for that kind of explosion. seems a bit off, what do I know

First off, the rear door tanks are hardly ever filled (under soviet guidelines), also we're talking of diesel not gasoline for that kind of explosion. seems a bit off.
    Huh.

I've seen quite a few that are burned to a skeleton after a single hit from an RPG. Probably has something to do with the main gun ammo being under the gunner's seat.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Huh.

I've seen quite a few that are burned to a skeleton after a single hit from an RPG. Probably has something to do with the main gun ammo being under the gunner's seat.
    I've got no clue what happened there... just saying that the rear door thing doesn't sound like the right explanation.