Page 62 of 997 FirstFirst ... 1252545556575859606162636465666768697072112162562 ... LastLast

Thread: Syrian Uprising - Photos & Videos - no discussion, no conversation

Banned user

why does not nato go in to syria?or is there any country that support's syrian regime - assad ?

Buenos Aires in body, the beautiful and green Sharon in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by smileys View Post
    why does not nato go in to syria?or is there any country that support's syrian regime - assad ?
    Just a little advice, lurk more, and then post. There is a whole thread to read before asking questions.......

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Siberian wolf View Post
    There were some like that in Tripoli remember? How did that turn out in the end?

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by smileys View Post
    Russia China Iran Venezuela...the usual suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by czechmate67 View Post
    There were some like that in Tripoli remember? How did that turn out in the end?
    Meaning? Anyway lesson learned therefore veto.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by themacedonian View Post
    Anti tank mine? Too fast.
    Photo electric cell combined with a command wire would work. Command wire activates the device photo cell triggers it- I think they are using tricks imported from Iraq. And yes fast -looks like the Syrian army are driving foot to the floor because oif the threat of IED's.

Banned user

Car bomb (?) Against Building - according to the clip it was a the work of Al-Sham against a Baath building... Al- Sham are a small Jihadist group linked to Al Qaeda and Zarqawi that included Syrians. Previously active in Afghanistan and Iraq. Supposedly disbanded.

Photo electric cell combined with a command wire would work. Command wire activates the device photo cell triggers it- I think they are using tricks imported from Iraq. And yes fast -looks like the Syrian army are driving foot to the floor because oif the threat of IED's.
    Is that a common way to trigger? Because one can easily make counter measures for it

Banned user

Is that a common way to trigger? Because one can easily make counter measures for it
    I think it is a well used device for when the road has multiple users and you wish to target specific vehicles the bomb can be made live by a radio signal mobile phone or command wire and then detonmates it self when a vehicle goes by...but even simple pressure plate bombs can be made this way- turned on and off remotely as vehicles approach so the trigger man can pick his target...which is then activated by the victim.

peace to this young warrior without the sound of guns

Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    . They then turned it into some phoney show of support for Assad.
    There's nothing phony about Alawi and Christian support for Assad in Syria.

Meaning? Anyway lesson learned therefore veto.
    don't tell me you are one of those who think that the veto actually prevented an impending Western attack

Car bomb (?) Against Building - according to the clip it was a the work of Al-Sham against a Baath building... Al- Sham are a small Jihadist group linked to Al Qaeda and Zarqawi that included Syrians. Previously active in Afghanistan and Iraq. Supposedly disbanded.
    Could be disinformation from the government? Nothing like claiming you're being attacked by Al Qaeda to get the West to back off. I personally believe Al Qaeda cadres operate in Syria but I don't believe they ever operated with government sanction, Assad (father and son) have never been a friend to Islamists.

Making Canadians look bad sepheronx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laworkerbee View Post
    Could be disinformation from the government? Nothing like claiming you're being attacked by Al Qaeda to get the West to back off. I personally believe Al Qaeda cadres operate in Syria but I don't believe they ever operated with government sanction, Assad (father and son) have never been a friend to Islamists.
    Muslim Brotherhood would be my guess. Surprised no one really thinks too much about them and their possible agendas.

Here's a Christian not supporting Assad.
    so?[*******#f0fff0]........................[/COLOR]

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Universal_Soldier View Post
    so?[*******#f0fff0]........................[/COLOR]
    So "Christian Support" for Assad is not universal among Syrians at home or abroad. Is it even a majority? Or are most Christians sitting tightly on a fence knowing that they are a minority unlikely to do well which ever way the coin falls?

So "Christian Support" for Assad is not universal among Syrians at home or abroad. Is it even a majority? Or are most Christians sitting tightly on a fence knowing that they are a minority unlikely to do well which ever way the coin falls?
    I'm not saying that there is absolute Christian support for Assad's regime, however, it's not hard to figure out which side they mostly lean. No arguments here, anyone interested can look it up themselves.