Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dboys SCAR H

Default Dboys SCAR H

Hello there lads, I´ve recently decided to start playing Airsoft instead of Paintball, and just bought a black Dboys SCAR H , since its not gonna arrive to me til march-april, I would like to hear your impressions about this weapon. This is my first personal Airsoft Rifle, and I searched on the net for some details, quality and I´ve liked what I´ve seen. I´ve heard that these could come with a defective mobile buttstock, that doesn´t lock when folded, but the rest it seems ok. Bought a FTS 5x scope wit Holo sights, and a Grip with integral flashlight, and laser designator to pimp it.Thats it for now!

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

For starters in Airsoft DBOYS its an excelent brand and its SCAR airsoft rifles in my personal opinion are the best. Honestly DBOYS are not the best Airsoft guns in the market, specially for their quality and their internals. I dont know if in the past four years they have improved in something. If you are going to look of a reall power you wount find it in an internal DBOYS gearbox, The SCAR rifles comes with the version 2 that its the same as all M4/m16s and even the masada. probably the SCAR will come with a M100 or M110 spring that will give you around 330 to 250 FPS. To reach the 380-400 or more FPS you will need a M120 spring, new metal bushings and a 9,6V X 1600 AMP Battery. I have to do the same with my DBOYS M4, new metall bushings, new M120 Spring and a new battery. after some time may be you will need a new piston and a new head piston. a friend of mine who bought a DBOYS SCAR he bought a new gearbox with M130 Spring and reinforced gears and parts, he run his SCAR with a lippo battery. He is creazy I think he can reach around 450 FPS, that SCAR is just for outdoor games.

The best SCARs in the market for me are the G&G, their quality its outstanding in almost all of their aspects.

the Holo and the amplifier sights are awesome and you will need the, the grip is very practical and the flashlight is just perfect for indoor games.

I hope this will helps.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by santana View Post
    For starters in Airsoft DBOYS its an excelent brand and its SCAR airsoft rifles in my personal opinion are the best. Honestly DBOYS are not the best Airsoft guns in the market, specially for their quality and their internals. I dont know if in the past four years they have improved in something. If you are going to look of a reall power you wount find it in an internal DBOYS gearbox, The SCAR rifles comes with the version 2 that its the same as all M4/m16s and even the masada. probably the SCAR will come with a M100 or M110 spring that will give you around 330 to 250 FPS. To reach the 380-400 or more FPS you will need a M120 spring, new metal bushings and a 9,6V X 1600 AMP Battery. I have to do the same with my DBOYS M4, new metall bushings, new M120 Spring and a new battery. after some time may be you will need a new piston and a new head piston. a friend of mine who bought a DBOYS SCAR he bought a new gearbox with M130 Spring and reinforced gears and parts, he run his SCAR with a lippo battery. He is creazy I think he can reach around 450 FPS, that SCAR is just for outdoor games.

The best SCARs in the market for me are the G&G, their quality its outstanding in almost all of their aspects.

the Holo and the amplifier sights are awesome and you will need the, the grip is very practical and the flashlight is just perfect for indoor games.

I hope this will helps.
    Wow, helped me a lot! I was searching for some internal parts to improve the weapon. Anxiously waiting for it to arrive. Thanks a lot!

After you got some expirience dealing with the internals and how to dissasemble and assemble the rifle you can improve with some of the internals. thats the key. then you can consider for some upgrades, like the piston, motor, gears, bushings, piston head, nozzle. etc.....

So, the powerful the spring, the harder and heavier they get? If I just change the spring, all the system will be overloaded, or I can put a spring that is more powerful than mine, but not so powerful and hard so it can´t damage the internals? Whats the first parts to be changed to have more power on the weapon, without damaging the others?

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Br View Post
    So, the powerful the spring, the harder and heavier they get? If I just change the spring, all the system will be overloaded, or I can put a spring that is more powerful than mine, but not so powerful and hard so it can´t damage the internals? Whats the first parts to be changed to have more power on the weapon, without damaging the others?
    So, the powerful the spring, the harder and heavier they get?
    yes

If I just change the spring, all the system will be overloaded, or I can put a spring that is more powerful than mine, but not so powerful and hard so it can´t damage the internals?
    if you put a Strong and heavier spring, you must check if the bushings are all in metall, if not you must change them for metall ones. Also I advice to put a piston with half metall teeth.

Whats the first parts to be changed to have more power on the weapon, without damaging the others?
    The bushings in my personal opinion must go first, you have to check the spring, the spring guide and the piston then probably for sure the battery.

*It posible that u can provide the link from where did you bought your DBOYS SCAR???

yes

if you put a Strong and heavier spring, you must check if the bushings are all in metall, if not you must change them for metall ones. Also I advice to put a piston with half metall teeth.

The bushings in my personal opinion must go first, you have to check the spring, the spring guide and the piston then probably for sure the battery.

*It posible that u can provide the link from where did you bought your DBOYS SCAR???
    Man, you´re helping me a lot! Thank you very much for the effort! I´m from Brazil, and here its illegal to buy airsoft gear without a weapons lincense and customs paperwork,If I wanted to import the airsoft weapon, so I´ve bought it in a local store,were the gear can be bought legally. Here´s the link

http://www.qgairsoft.com.br/product_...preta-prevenda

the rest of the gear was bought on ebay. Any tips on ammo to be used? there´s a better one?, I´ve seen some small paintball bb´s too, are they good for gaming? because I havent seen them very often.

Man, you´re helping me a lot! Thank you very much for the effort! I´m from Brazil, and here its illegal to buy airsoft gear without a weapons lincense and customs paperwork,If I wanted to import the airsoft weapon, so I´ve bought it in a local store,were the gear can be bought legally. Here´s the link

http://www.qgairsoft.com.br/product_...preta-prevenda

the rest of the gear was bought on ebay. Any tips on ammo to be used? there´s a better one?, I´ve seen some small paintball bb´s too, are they good for gaming? because I havent seen them very often.
    first of all:
    see the details of the Rifle is a DBOYS SCAR

*it will give you around Velocidade de saída: ~360 fps so it must came with a M110 spring
    *Bushings de nylon de 7 mm. So you must change the bushings for a 7mm metall ones
    Go to this site http://www.evike.com/ and then in internal parts go for Airsoft AEG Bearing vs. Bushings
    like this ones http://www.evike.com/product_info.ph...ducts_id=25798
    *Porção inferior do corpo em plástico ABS . Se the lower body its in ABS plastic
    But
    *Porção superior do corpo em alumínio anodizado. the Upper body is in Aluminum
    *Bateria: 8,4V 1100 mAh.

If you upgrade the Spring for a M120 (my recomendation) you will need the metall 7mm bushings and a 9,6V X 1600 mAh Battery.
    In DBOYS AEGs I also recomend that you upgrade the piston with half metal teeths, the piston head and may be the piston guide

its a good AEG, its the 7.62 mm Version. But if you are looking for a better and powerfull performance you must do this upgrades

Any tips on ammo to be used? there´s a better one?, I´ve seen some small paintball bb´s too, are they good for gaming? because I havent seen them very often
    Please,please forget the paintball bbs, they can broke your AEG, use .20, .23 or .25 grams bbs. I use TSD tactical bbs with .25 grams. But my AEG is shooting around 400 to 415 FPS. for you go for the .20 grms bbs

Wow! Thanks for the Immense help you gave, Think that´s it, no more questions or doubts. I´ll post some pics of my rifle when it arrives. Free beers for you when visiting Brazil!

Wow! Thanks for the Immense help you gave, Think that´s it, no more questions or doubts. I´ll post some pics of my rifle when it arrives. Free beers for you when visiting Brazil!
    LOL, Yeah I will be glad for some brazilian beers. may during the World Futbol Cup
    And dont forget about ther picutres. On the time as soon you get some expirience I could give you some camouflage painting tips for your SCAR!!!

LOL, Yeah I will be glad for some brazilian beers. may during the World Futbol Cup
    And dont forget about ther picutres. On the time as soon you get some expirience I could give you some camouflage painting tips for your SCAR!!!
    Excellent, maybe later I´ll buy a spare receiver to make a different camouflaged version, for sure! All my gear are black and green thats why i prefered black over tan on the SCAR. Well, if you´re coming to the cup, be sure to send me an message, I can help you out with your stay, theres airsoft games every weekend here, you could play some tactical games with us too. See ya!

Hey check it out, I´ve received a picture from the weapon lot at army customs where my gun was being checked. Here she is, hope it arrives soon!

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Nice, see I told you thats the SCAR 7,62 version!!! And the Grip and sights???

Nice, see I told you thats the SCAR 7,62 version!!! And the Grip and sights???
    They have been bought on ebay! Different Stores!

They have been bought on ebay! Different Stores!
    And do you already have them???