Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dboys SCAR H

Quote Originally Posted by santana View Post
    And do you already have them???
    No, not yet, I think that they will arrive a little bit earlier than the gun.

Barcelona (Catalonia, the next state in Europe)

I'm also in the process of looking for an airsoft SCAR, L model in my case, and got an offer for a second hand from G&G version from a friend of mine, I already own a DBoys HK 416 I've recently purchased and had the opportunity to ***** it to check their internals, next weeks will have the chance to test the 416 as only had one match with it.
    If I'm not convinced with the second hand G&G SCAR-L, would consider a DBoys option so.

The G&G SCAR are priceless and perform outstanding on the field, why you have doubts about it???
    I will preffer a Jing Gong HK 416 rather than a DBOYS, they have better performance and better internals

I´m having some trouble to find some extra mags to my SCAR-H, As SCAR is madeby FN, should FN FAL 7,62 mags fit in it? Or they have their exclusive ones? I cant buy the mags on stores outside Brasil, so I must find them in here, and I´ve seen some midcaps Fal mags for sale, will they fit? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Br View Post
    I´m having some trouble to find some extra mags to my SCAR-H, As SCAR is madeby FN, should FN FAL 7,62 mags fit in it? Or they have their exclusive ones? I cant buy the mags on stores outside Brasil, so I must find them in here, and I´ve seen some midcaps Fal mags for sale, will they fit? Thanks in advance
    FAL is FAL I am not sure if the FAL mags will fit on the SCAR. have you check out it will fit them???

@ Titani:
    The G&G scar-l is an absolute beast. Get it without any further question. Mine is flawless and I have no complaints whatsoever with it.

Quote Originally Posted by VossMan View Post
    @ Titani:
    The G&G scar-l is an absolute beast. Get it without any further question. Mine is flawless and I have no complaints whatsoever with it.
    X2!!! I agree with you and the guarantee of the Quality of G&G!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VossMan View Post
    @ Titani:
    Thanks for the advice. Some of my Airsoft mates are already using G&G aegs (M4s mainly) and are quite satisfied with that brand, so for sure will go for it.

Banned user

scar 7.62 ?

Quote Originally Posted by smileys View Post
    scar 7.62 ?
    Right, is the airsoft replica of that model.