Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Attacks target Israeli embassies in Georgia, India, Bangkok explosions

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksea View Post
    I don't care.
    You'll last long. Why don't you go take your anti-Israel bias somewhere else, pal. Lots of good people were hurt today.

The same tactics that work so well for Israel are very difficult to guard against when employed by the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by joash View Post
    The same tactics that work so well for Israel are very difficult to guard against when employed by the other side.
    Hardly comparable. whoever has been responsible for the attacks on Iran, has been using pinpointed attacks on Hezballah's chief of staff, high ranking IRGC officers, a strategic missile base, weapons shipments and scientists involved in Iran's nuclear progrem. on the other hand, there have been failed attempts that we know of, to target Israeli embassies and Jewish targets in 6 different countries, until yesterday's "success". and what do they have to show for it? targeting a random embassy diplomat's wife, on her way to pick up her kids from school.

Iran's forte seems to be just blowing up entire civilian buildings, like in Argentina. they should stick with it...

It's even harder to guard against attacks on random personnel since the number of targets is almost limitless.

the Ralph Wiggum of Mp.net. timetraveller's Avatar

Has any group/faction stated in a press release they did it ..

Banned user

latest news:-

1) intelligence sources in india are hinting at Iranian hand

2) police are verifying the documents of iranians in delhi

3) the bomb used in the attack is the first case of such device(magnetic bomb) being used in india

4) the diplomats wife survived because luckily the petrol tank did not explode

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by tanks_alot View Post

Iran's forte seems to be just blowing up entire civilian buildings, like in Argentina. they should stick with it...
    I hope they don't...

Quote Originally Posted by Chanan View Post
    I hope they don't...
    Seriously. I like that they keep ****ing up like this. Just give a Israel a reason. Come on.

Make the rest of the world hate you even more.

Banned user

Seriously, I don't. The bad guys might be bad but they are not stupid. Every failure is an opportunity to learn. I like my bad guys dumb.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by joash View Post
    the difference being Israel(allegedly) attacked an Iranian scientist( in international terms "a merchant of death") and the Iranians(allegedly) attacked an Israeli woman who had nothing to do with international politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanan View Post
    Seriously, I don't. The bad guys might be bad but they are not stupid. Every failure is an opportunity to learn. I like my bad guys dumb.
    I'm agreeing with you. I'd rather them try to kill a Defense Attache's wife than trying to blow up a crowd of people. Too bad her vehicle didn't have security, I'd love to see Iran's assassins caught and displayed to the media to humiliate them. The rest of the world needs to get a clue when it comes to the Iranian regime.

Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    Seriously. I like that they keep ****ing up like this. Just give a Israel a reason. Come on.

Make the rest of the world hate you even more.
    Given some of their people being fanatics of the Mahdi's return, I'm sure they WANT a response. Like some crazy people want to provoke the Rapture.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    I'm agreeing with you. I'd rather them try to kill a Defense Attache's wife than trying to blow up a crowd of people. Too bad her vehicle didn't have security, I'd love to see Iran's assassins caught and displayed to the media to humiliate them. The rest of the world needs to get a clue when it comes to the Iranian regime.

What about if i say "i rather kill no human and resolve all disputes in a peaceful manner"....infact if ever it is found that Iranians are behind this then rest assured india-iran relations would become a thing of history.

Quote Originally Posted by abhishek-nayak View Post
    What about if i say "i rather kill no human and resolve all disputes in a peaceful manner"....infact if ever it is found that Iranians are behind this then rest assured india-iran relations would become a thing of history.
    cONSPIRACY tIMEZ !!!! Maybe someone exactly wants that...

Yes, I'm watching all the seasons of 24 since I bought the DVD boxset.

NOTE : my post doesn't reflect my opinion, but I wanted to steal the glory of the conspirationists, lulz !!

Quote Originally Posted by abhishek-nayak View Post
    Well of course I'd like conflicts to be resolved peacefully. Problem is, that's not the situation here.

I wonder what India's official response to Iran will be, if anything.