Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Attacks target Israeli embassies in Georgia, India, Bangkok explosions

Is it a Mossad Shark? Is it a Mossad Bird?

No its a Mossad Taxi Driver

Quote Originally Posted by africaemerging View Post
    Is it a Mossad Shark? Is it a Mossad Bird?

No its a Mossad Taxi Driver
    Don't forget the Mossad Tree !

Banned user

The iranians are clearly not as intelligent as people perceived them to be..atleast Israeli's outsourced their work and hence the snake got killed without bloodying the stick,the iranians did the thing despite knowing that indulging in such activities directly would hammer a nail in their coffin.Now only god can save them!

Quote Originally Posted by abhishek-nayak View Post
    The iranians are clearly not as intelligent as people perceived them to be..atleast Israeli's outsourced their work and hence the snake got killed without bloodying the stick,the iranians did the thing despite knowing that indulging in such activities directly would hammer a nail in their coffin.Now only god can save them!
    Now I don't normally embrace conspiracy theories but I really hope this isn't somebody deliberately trying to provoke a war between Iran and Israel. There are plenty who would love for that to happen.

What ? Still no denial from Tehran ? Or are they busy shouting at their services for making a lousier job than AQ ?

Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    Now I don't normally embrace conspiracy theories but I really hope this isn't somebody deliberately trying to provoke a war between Iran and Israel. There are plenty who would love for that to happen.
    These attacks were preceded by two failed attempts in Thailand and Azerbaijan that were related to Iran. And in this las attack the guy was arrested so we should have details about who sent him.

Quote Originally Posted by Camera View Post
    These attacks were preceded by two failed attempts in Thailand and Azerbaijan that were related to Iran. And in this las attack the guy was arrested so we should have details about who sent him.
    Oh I'm aware. It's just such a terrible job, you'd think they'd do better.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post

The police have arrested 3 iranians for carrying out three blasts in Bangkok and indian intelligence agencies are indirectly hinting at Iran as they suspect a highly trained module behind it.They used the same device used against the iranian scientist.

[*******#333333]They used the same device used against the iranian scientist.[/COLOR]
    ???

Huh ? That'll only fuels tin-foil hat users...

Default Thailand blasts: 'Iranian' bomber injured in Bangkok

A man thought to be Iranian has had both legs blown off after attempting to throw a bomb at police in the Thai capital, Bangkok, officials said.

Two other explosions were reported in the same busy commercial district of the Thai capital, injuring four others.

Police said one blast took place at the house the injured man rented with other Iranians. One of those men also threw a bomb at a taxi in the capital.

Last month the US embassy warned of possible attacks in Bangkok.

The blasts also come just a day after two bomb attacks targeted Israeli diplomats in India and Georgia.

Israel has accused Iran and Lebanon's Hezbollah of orchestrating the attacks. Iran denied the allegations.

Continues here..... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17026007

This is also being discussed here

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...-Georgia-India

Quote Originally Posted by hulaku View Post
    Sorry only looked at the last page of that thread.....

My father's WWII unit, the 87th Infantry Division JUNKHO's Avatar

Proudgrandson - I think you are gtg. MOD Royal had posted this information off of twitter in the other thread. Hulaku was just making sure you had seen it.

Looks like the Thai authorities have it in hand. Glad no innocents were injured.

EDIT: The picture was copied from the other thread ....both tanks_alot and Camera had posted.

More detailed reports in Hebrew bring the following story:

- An explosion occurred in a flat in the neighborhood. (Probably a work accident of the terror cell.)

- The Iranian fled the place with two others men, probably Iranians too. (The two others managed to escape).

- When the tried to get into the taxi, a bomb fell from the man's bag and rolled under the taxi. As that happened, the man fled away. The taxi driver wasn't wounded by the blast, because he was outside of the car.

- The man run away, followed by the taxi driver and the police. He was wounded 100 meters from there by the explosion of the bomb he threw at the policemen.

- The Israeli embassy, a synagogue and a Jewish cultural center are located at the same street where the Iranian threw the bombs (some say he threw grenades).
    - The man was arrested at #71 of the street, the embassy and the synagogue are located at #19 and #22.

According to Thai reports, a 4th bomb was discovered in the area and was neutralized by the police.
    Last edited by Camera; 02-14-2012 at 07:52 AM. Reason: more details

Quote Originally Posted by ASHISH67 View Post
    Iran's revenge for targeting nuclear scientist?
    Exactly what I thought.