Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Attacks target Israeli embassies in Georgia, India, Bangkok explosions

Are the Iranians really that incompetent?

Anyway, perhaps this could potentially give "diplomacy" a chance -- countries like India may now think twice about buying more oil from Iran?

You don't do business with a mad dog.

So what happens now? Israel denies that did the scientists and Iran denies that did the latest attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by themacedonian View Post
    So what happens now? Israel denies that did the scientists and Iran denies that did the latest attacks.
    Israel didn't deny anything. It just didn't comment the news reports about the Iranian scientists.

Buenos Aires in body, the beautiful and green Sharon in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by Camera View Post
    Israel didn't deny anything. It just didn't comment the incidents about the scientists.
    And whoever is targeting personnel related to the Nuclear bombs will be still doing what they were doing.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Loke2 View Post
    Are the Iranians really that incompetent?

Anyway, perhaps this could potentially give "diplomacy" a chance -- countries like India may now think twice about buying more oil from Iran?

You don't do business with a mad dog.
    Thats easy to say for countries like US,Norway or Cananda who have resources flowing like water.but what options do we in india have?? india is resource starved and iran is resource rich and they are willing to give us oil at huge discount.

In a suit, with a pipe, pondering how to retort

Resource starved? Lolwut. India might not have extensive oil reserves, but to call the country resource starved is insane. There are huge deposits of coal, iron, bauxite and titanium for example.

I don't know - the two sides have too much at stake and I don't trust anything either Israel or Iran says on these incidents. I think we will never know what's really happening. Too many twists and turns, no side being particularly trustworthy since they need to push their respective agendas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightsky View Post
    I don't know - the two sides have too much at stake and I don't trust anything either Israel or Iran says on these incidents. I think we will never know what's really happening. Too many twists and turns, no side being particularly trustworthy since they need to push their respective agendas.
    To me this one is fairly obvious.

To supect Israeli involvement in attacks on their own citizens is nothing but absurd. These guys go to incredible lengths to protect their own. Evidenced for example in the exchanges they did to retrieve prisoners and even their dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Redox View Post
    To me this one is fairly obvious.

To supect Israeli involvement in attacks on their own citizens is nothing but absurd. These guys go to incredible lengths to protect their own. Evidenced for example in the exchanges they did to retrieve prisoners and even their dead.
    Yeah, Israel would definitely never go try to kill it's own citizens and make it look like a terrorist attack. Goes against everything they stand for. What I worry about is if the Iranian regime actually ordered these attacks. Could have been some rogue Iranian Revolutionary Guard general, but I dunno. If the regime did order this in response to their nuclear scientists, it is a cause for great concern. I'm leaning more towards the latter, but you never really know in these situations until decades later if ever.

[QUOTE=Redox;6031365]To me this one is fairly obvious.

Furthermore, in an exchange for a FEW vs. HUNDREDS (almost a thousand I recall).

Eating eggs & hash browns. Nahal %^&*@strong 111.

Only after we got tired of hijacking our own planes.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Noah ה View Post
    Israel's favorite activity is attacking its own embassies...

Wishful thinking; just look at Argentina and Iran. The line from Iran to the Embassy bombings isn't vague, but interests is interests and oil and potential big markets outway many other considerations. States always find a way to look the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by abhishek-nayak View Post
    What about if i say "i rather kill no human and resolve all disputes in a peaceful manner"....infact if ever it is found that Iranians are behind this then rest assured india-iran relations would become a thing of history.

Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    Yeah, Israel would definitely never go try to kill it's own citizens and make it look like a terrorist attack. Goes against everything they stand for. What I worry about is if the Iranian regime actually ordered these attacks. Could have been some rogue Iranian Revolutionary Guard general, but I dunno. If the regime did order this in response to their nuclear scientists, it is a cause for great concern. I'm leaning more towards the latter, but you never really know in these situations until decades later if ever.
    With the failed attempt in Thailand today, this is the 8th bombing attempt against Israeli targets abroad since 2008, that we know of by Iran\Hezballah. it's obviously a policy and not some sort of isolated incident.

Russia, Siberian Wastelands (previously known as Mordor)

Quote Originally Posted by tanks_alot View Post
    With the failed attempt in Thailand today, this is the 8th bombing attempt against Israeli targets abroad since 2008, that we know of by Iran\Hezballah. it's obviously a policy and not some sort of isolated incident.
    The only problem is that "Iran" did it in India, which is currently one of the most important Iranian trade partners, then in god forgotten Georgia who currently in negotiations with USA to host large military base on their territory, and Thailand, don't know why there, but it is one of the favorite Russian tourist attractions.
    Basically, locations doesn't make sense at all.

Moreover, almost all these attempts failed and were incredibly unprofessional. To me, this doesn't fit with angry Iranian government trying to retaliate to Israel.
    If you follow the logic, even with successful attempts, Iran would lose much more than it can possible gain.

So... I guess many MPnet members can continue to discuss Iranian involvement as it is already proven, while I'll wait to more information. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMartin2 View Post
    The only problem is that "Iran" did it in India, which is currently one of the most important Iranian trade partners, then in god forgotten Georgia who currently in negotiations with USA to host large military base on their territory, and Thailand, don't know why there, but it is one of the favorite Russian tourist attractions.
    Basically, locations doesn't make sense at all.

Moreover, almost all these attempts failed and were incredibly unprofessional. To me, this doesn't fit with angry Iranian government trying to retaliate to Israel.
    If you follow the logic, even with successful attempts, Iran would lose much more than it can possible gain.

So... I guess many MPnet members can continue to discuss Iranian involvement as it is already proven, while I'll wait to more information. Cheers.
    The Iranian involvements were proven in last month's attempts in Thailand and Azerbaijan.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMartin2 View Post
    Let me guess.. a false-flag operation carried out by CIA/MI5 to trigger a military response by Israel against Iran.