Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 117

Thread: Iran offers "new initiatives" for talks

  1. #76
    Senior Member GB_FXST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    7,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KoTeMoRe View Post
    They don't? Who do they fear the most? Who do they loath and curse. Who are they unable to stop. The Israeli, military, social, cultural and also economical hegemony in the region is so blatant that it enables you to talk trash. Even when opposed with the most enthusiast and bemused character. Please tone down the insults. It's bad for your argument.

    Given the direct and explicit force projection and the fact that the world is in the verge of coercing Iran for Israel's sake...sounds like quite a good proof.



    Did I insulted your intelligence? No, I said there are things in life you'll have to learn. But as the last time you were adamant to ignore facts, I'll stop from feeding you with them. For fear that they'd be distorted as they ended up last time.

    The plot against Mosadegh was primarily British...the US were the "thinking hands" of that operation.

    Carry on.

    Nice baiting btw.
    This is not a discussion; this is not a debate; this is not an argument.

    It simply a series of responses to your nonsensical, unsubstantiated claims.

    Substantiate your claims with reasonable links, and a civil discussion we will have. If not, spew BS and smack all you want. But, a discussion, not by a long shot.

    So again, link please.

  2. #77
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Curules Equi. I'm Happy.
    Posts
    12,937

    Default

    Check who could at the time go from Israel to Iran and vice-versa. I never aimed at any religion, GB tried to make me sound like something out of der Stürmer. Think about then. Not NOW.

    However the issue is beyond Communism. The issue was backing the Shah and not staying on the path of the Powers at the time. People around the Shah at the time were all but interested on popular Iran. His own sister was bribed to turn him around. Mosadegh would be a little like having a white revolution in advance. 50's Iran was no good for logic.



    GB: What links? Regarding the hegemonic situation of Israel? What links do you want...
    I'm telling you that the Powers to be today are contemplating to attack another country for the sake of Israel's rants. Not because they want to apease the KSA, or Libya or Syria. But because they know that Israel is serious about this. What is a debate? Our last sparring in which you disregarded all facts and tried to twist them so much it was hilarious?

    Like last time, you insulted me and belittled me. You act all outraged like a some Rageboy.
    No problemo, I'll answer you likewise. By being civil.

    Now please what links do you want? How Israel is obviously militarily, economically and socially stronger and influential to the Arab world? They can't go take a dump without looking out for "Zionist spies". That's total and utter hegemony. If they weren't so obessed with Israel they might have a shot at modernity.
    Last edited by KoTeMoRe; 02-20-2012 at 05:14 PM.

  3. #78
    Senior Member J.Noah ה's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KoTeMoRe View Post
    Check who could at the time go from Israel to Iran and vice-versa. I never aimed at any religion, GB tried to make me sound like something out of der Stürmer. Think about then. Not NOW.

    However the issue is beyond Communism. The issue was backing the Shah and not staying on the path of the Powers at the time. People around the Shah at the time were all but interested on popular Iran. His own sister was bribed to turn him around. Mosadegh would be a little like having a white revolution in advance. 50's Iran was no good for logic.



    GB: What links? Regarding the hegemonic situation of Israel? What links do you want...
    I'm telling you that the Powers to be today are contemplating to attack another country for the sake of Israel's rants. Not because they want to apease the KSA, or Libya or Syria. But because they know that Israel is serious about this. What is a debate? Our last sparring in which you disregarded all facts and tried to twist them so much it was hilarious?

    Like last time, you insulted me and belittled me. You act all outraged like a some Rageboy.
    No problemo, I'll answer you likewise. By being civil.

    Now please what links do you want? How Israel is obviously militarily, economically and socially stronger and influential to the Arab world? They can't go take a dump without looking out for "Zionist spies". That's total and utter hegemony. If they weren't so obessed with Israel they might have a shot at modernity.
    If Israel has a hegemonic influence over the Arab world, then why is there still a conflict today?

  4. #79
    Senior Member Camera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    France
    Age
    55
    Posts
    15,936

    Default

    @KoTeMoRe:

    The link I would like to get is about the participation you said some Iranian Jews had in the US-British plot against Mosadegh and of Israel being in the confidence of the plot.

  5. #80
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Curules Equi. I'm Happy.
    Posts
    12,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.Noah ה View Post
    If Israel has a hegemonic influence over the Arab world, then why is there still a conflict today?
    Because democratic Arab nations would be pretty much the end of the said Israeli hegemony. And that's a sad fact.

  6. #81
    Senior Member Camera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    France
    Age
    55
    Posts
    15,936

    Default

    [*******#222222][FONT=Times]
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Noah ה View Post
    If Israel has a hegemonic influence over the Arab world, then why is there still a conflict today?
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

    Quote Originally Posted by KoTeMoRe View Post
    Because democratic Arab nations would be pretty much the end of the said Israeli hegemony. And that's a sad fact.
    I fail to understand.
    Do you pretend that the fact the Arab states were undemocratic proves that Israel had a regional hegemony in the past?
    If so, why the conflict didn't end long ago, as these states were never democratic?

  7. #82
    Member Sideline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    "The measure of one's character is greater than the depth of one's skin."....South Texas, USA
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KoTeMoRe View Post
    Like last time, you insulted me and belittled me.
    You are doing the bolded yourself, it seems to me. You go on and on about how butthurt you are about your last suspension. I enjoying reading the threads, but PLEASE...Answer the request with LINKS of proofs to your accusations....they are asking and yet you refuse to deliver. It's you who is twisting, by refering to Israel as hegemony, only because Israel is doing better than its neighbors. Poor Israel, practiced building a functioning government/society, while its Arab neighbors practiced keeping their society down. Wow. Please provide links, you know how this site works. Now I can go back to reading.

  8. #83
    Senior Member GB_FXST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    7,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KoTeMoRe View Post
    Check who could at the time go from Israel to Iran and vice-versa. I never aimed at any religion, GB tried to make me sound like something out of der Stürmer. Think about then. Not NOW.

    However the issue is beyond Communism. The issue was backing the Shah and not staying on the path of the Powers at the time. People around the Shah at the time were all but interested on popular Iran. His own sister was bribed to turn him around. Mosadegh would be a little like having a white revolution in advance. 50's Iran was no good for logic.



    GB: What links? Regarding the hegemonic situation of Israel? What links do you want...
    I'm telling you that the Powers to be today are contemplating to attack another country for the sake of Israel's rants. Not because they want to apease the KSA, or Libya or Syria. But because they know that Israel is serious about this. What is a debate? Our last sparring in which you disregarded all facts and tried to twist them so much it was hilarious?

    Like last time, you insulted me and belittled me. You act all outraged like a some Rageboy.
    No problemo, I'll answer you likewise. By being civil.

    Now please what links do you want? How Israel is obviously militarily, economically and socially stronger and influential to the Arab world? They can't go take a dump without looking out for "Zionist spies". That's total and utter hegemony. If they weren't so obessed with Israel they might have a shot at modernity.
    From my first post in this thread:

    Also, your claims about Ajax require examination and documentation. Document how Israel knew anything at all about Ajax? While your at it, also document your claim about Israel being a US client state in 1953.

  9. #84
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Curules Equi. I'm Happy.
    Posts
    12,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
    You are doing the bolded yourself, it seems to me. You go on and on about how butthurt you are about your last suspension. I enjoying reading the threads, but PLEASE...Answer the request with LINKS of proofs to your accusations....they are asking and yet you refuse to deliver. It's you who is twisting, by refering to Israel as hegemony, only because Israel is doing better than its neighbors. Poor Israel, practiced building a functioning government/society, while its Arab neighbors practiced keeping their society down. Wow. Please provide links, you know how this site works. Now I can go back to reading.

    Deliver what? I provided all links I wanted. As for the one link/information/source regarding the roughly 450K USD sent from Cyprus to the "Yahmat-Tawooq" through Morad Arieh and his network. The same would send the Shah a blank check in Rome. The check was intended for Ashraf the Shah's twin sister...that's well, a little secret people keep tight. I'm not their lackey. I know a couple of things. They should aswell before setting up their show. [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][*******#000000]

    Israel doeing better than its neighbours? Off course since Israel is a military power that outguns the whole region and has a direct and productive link with the Western powers. We consider Israel as one of our own. Not the Arabs. That mere fact constitutes ground for an hegemonic Israel.

    As for the Arabs keeping their people down...mhh it goes beyond that. Mosadegh is a clear example of what flies when you try to stiff arm Western (or Eastern in the Afghan case) influence.

    As on how this site works...please don't lecture me while offering nothing constructive. Oh and I'm not butthurt. I'm bemused.[/COLOR][/FONT]

  10. #85
    On Belay... Climb on Climber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Buenos Aires in body, the beautiful and green Sharon in my heart
    Age
    46
    Posts
    11,126

    Default

    I guess that what KoTeMoRe wants to say its that the Arab nations were democratic, Israel would lose importance for the west. I am being naive or am I right?

  11. #86
    Senior Member Camera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    France
    Age
    55
    Posts
    15,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Climber View Post
    I guess that what KoTeMoRe wants to say its that the Arab nations were democratic, Israel would lose importance for the west. I am being naive or am I right?
    I understand what you say. I fail to understand what he said.

  12. #87
    Senior Member GB_FXST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    7,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KoTeMoRe View Post
    Deliver what? I provided all links I wanted. As for the one link/information/source regarding the roughly 450K USD sent from Cyprus to the "Yahmat-Tawooq" through Morad Arieh and his network. The same would send the Shah a blank check in Rome. The check was intended for Ashraf the Shah's twin sister...that's well, a little secret people keep tight. I'm not their lackey. I know a couple of things. They should aswell before setting up their show. [FONT=arial][*******#000000]

    Israel doeing better than its neighbours? Off course since Israel is a military power that outguns the whole region and has a direct and productive link with the Western powers. We consider Israel as one of our own. Not the Arabs. That mere fact constitutes ground for an hegemonic Israel.

    As for the Arabs keeping their people down...mhh it goes beyond that. Mosadegh is a clear example of what flies when you try to stiff arm Western (or Eastern in the Afghan case) influence.

    As on how this site works...please don't lecture me while offering nothing constructive. Oh and I'm not butthurt. I'm bemused.[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Cause you got nothin but BS and innuendo ... yet again.

  13. #88
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Curules Equi. I'm Happy.
    Posts
    12,937

    Default

    If you say so...last time you almost got a stroke.

    People with knowledge might want to have a look at Morad Arieh. But hey it's ok. You didn't know about Arieh. No big deal. Just instead of repelling me try to find more.

    Oh and as a fact, you personally can't have a level-headed discussion about Israel. You just can't. That's a fact.

  14. #89
    Member Sideline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    "The measure of one's character is greater than the depth of one's skin."....South Texas, USA
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KoTeMoRe View Post
    If you say so...last time you almost got a stroke.

    People with knowledge might want to have a look at Morad Arieh. But hey it's ok. You didn't know about Arieh. No big deal. Just instead of repelling me try to find more.

    Oh and as a fact, you personally can't have a level-headed discussion about Israel. You just can't. That's a fact.
    How about people without your precious knowledge? Are we just suppose to take your word for it? I personally would like to see the facts/links/proofs to back your claims/accusations (it has been asked by others). No one can have a level-headed discussion about anything if you accuse without backing it up with sources when asked. What kind of discussion is that?.......it's easy, just say it's your opinion, or be a level-headed participant in the discussion and educate others with proof. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, or make you bemused.

    EDIT: OH, this is a good example.... "Oh and as a fact, you personally can't have a level-headed discussion about Israel. You just can't. That's a fact" .... What you wrote is NOT a fact, but AGAIN your opinion. It's your opinion of his ability to have a level-headed discussion about Israel. Facts and opinions are indeed different...and that is a FACT.
    Last edited by Sideline; 02-20-2012 at 09:37 PM.

  15. #90
    Senior Member Camera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    France
    Age
    55
    Posts
    15,936

    Default

    @KoTeMoRe:

    I ignore this story about Morad Arieh, but I can admit some Iranian Jews surrounding the Shah could participate to help him like other Iranians citizens surrounding him did.
    I can also understand it may be hard to find a link related to this story because the facts occurred prior to the internet era, but for the same reason I can not judge if your sum up of this story is correct or not.
    I had the same problem when you asked me to provide you a link regarding the fraud of UNRWA by the non declaration of dead Palestinian refugees, because the fraud was discovered - thankfully to the Israeli recensement at Gaza - prior to the internet, in the late 1960s.

    Demand for clarifications
    How Israel could be informed of the CIA plot against Mosadegh? Can you explain?

    Demand for a link:
    You also pretended it was a proven fact that Israel misled both the US and Iran during the negotiations about the hostages. I really don't know what you were talking about and wish to know more and I asked you to provide a link to sustain your claim. Do you have one or not?
    Last edited by Camera; 02-20-2012 at 10:19 PM. Reason: addition of content

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •