Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: British Islamist launches anti-Hindu Shariah

Banned user

Default British Islamist launches anti-Hindu Shariah

[*******#000000][FONT=arial]Anjem Choudary, a British Islamist who described himself as "in the camp" of Osama bin Laden, has founded Shariah4Hind (India). Choudary has headed several radical Islamist organizations in Britain, including Islam4UK. All of these organizations were proscribed by the UK Government in 2010. However, despite swearing allegiance to Osama bin Laden on CNN, he has been able to continue his propaganda activities with virtual impunity.

[/FONT][/COLOR][*******#000000][FONT=arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][*******#000000][FONT=arial]On the Shariah4Hind website (shariah4hind.com), the people behind it say that they are calling the region back to the "period under the divine [i.e., Islamic] law [...]. This involves a call for all those in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan to come out of the darkness of man made law [...]" and to sharia.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Another page on the website, entitled "the need for Muslim rule in India," says that there is broad consensus among Muslim clerics that "it is not permitted for non-Muslims to have authority over Muslims."

[*******#000000][FONT=arial][/FONT][/COLOR][*******#ff0000][FONT=arial]Shariha4Hind sees Islamic law penetrating well beyond India, which it would use as a launch pad to spread into China and other neighboring states.[/FONT][/COLOR][*******#000000][FONT=arial] "[A]ll non-Muslims will be given the Zimmi ["protected" but second class] status," says the press release, "where their life and wealth will be protected in return for obeying the divine law of the land who will never be asked to be part of the Muslim armies whose job it will be to expand the frontiers of the Islamic State (into China, Indonesia, Malaysia etc…) and protect it from its enemies."

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [*******#ff0000][FONT=arial]"With a united Indian sub-continent and with the annexation of the Muslims around it from China, Indonesia, Malaysia etc… we will have united together over a billion Muslims, creating a superpower unparallel in the world,"[/FONT][/COLOR][*******#000000][FONT=arial] the press release continues. "It being obliged for every mature, sane and capable Muslim man to be part of the armies of Jihad, this will be the beginning of the end of man made law on the Earth insha'allah and could fulfil the prophecy of the Messenger Muhammad (saw) i.e. Izhar ud-Deen, the complete domination of the world by Islam."[/FONT][/COLOR]
    http://www.weeklyblitz.net/2121/brit...-hindu-shariah

I was sort of agreeing with the article until the last paragraph. What an utter load of bollocks!

The British Government has consistently put its own citizens at risk by allowing preachers of hate to go unchallenged.
    Unchallenged?

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Wahnsinn View Post
    I was sort of agreeing with the article until the last paragraph. What an utter load of bollocks!

Unchallenged?

Considering the fact that india with a 180 million muslim population has smaller number of islamist than Britian with 2-3 million muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by abhishek-nayak View Post
    Considering the fact that india with a 180 million muslim population has smaller number of islamist than Britian with 2-3 million muslims.
    Two things.

I don't doubt your numbers but a source would be appreciated.
    Can you provide empirical evidence about the cause of that?

The point you raise still doesn't prove that people like Choudary go unchallenged in the UK (indeed a cursory glance at a few news articles suggests quite the opposite).

Why oh Why are people like this not being deported or jailed???

Banned user

Two things.

I don't doubt your numbers but a source would be appreciated.
    Can you provide empirical evidence about the cause of that?

The point you raise still doesn't prove that people like Choudary go unchallenged in the UK (indeed a cursory glance at a few news articles suggests quite the opposite).

How many hate preachers have you seen from india?...none..... how many indian muslims have been involved in international terrorism??....only " 1 " in past 20 years

how many hate preachers are there in britain?? i bet dozens if not hundreds....how many british muslims have been arrested for terror related charges??...more than 100

How many hate preachers have you seen from india?...none..... how many indian muslims have been involved in international terrorism??....only " 1 " in past 20 years

how many hate preachers are there in britain?? i bet dozens if not hundreds....how many british muslims have been arrested for terror related charges??...more than 100
    The bad effects of too much free speech!

Hate preachers aren;t that successful in the sub continent, Here is what normally happens to hate preachers in my country-

Getting beaten to death by a mob

getting jailed( if perpetrator is lucky)

Mysterious disappearances.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by T.C.P da Devil View Post
    The bad effects of too much free speech!

Hate preachers aren;t that successful in the sub continent, Here is what normally happens to hate preachers in my country-

Getting beaten to death by a mob

getting jailed( if perpetrator is lucky)

Mysterious disappearances.

I support jailing all kinds of hate preachers be it of any faith.We humans are destined to live in a secular and a democratic environment where a person has the right to choose whatever faith he wishes to follow.

I support jailing all kinds of hate preachers be it of any faith.We humans are destined to live in a secular and a democratic environment where a person has the right to choose whatever faith he wishes to follow.
    Agreed. Although mob beatings aren't that bad an option either.

Not what I'm looking for, I want facts and figures. Hard data, not your interpretation of the situation. Can you provide that or are you just going to continue in the same vein?

Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Like most places with free speech we have disillusioned crackpots, but your problem seems far worse...

Quote Originally Posted by Times Of India
    In a shocking disclosure, National Security Advisor M K Narayanan has said that there are as many as 800 terrorist cells operating in the country
    .......(further on)
    With almost all of the terror cells being headed by Muslims
    Article: Times Of India

Quote Originally Posted by T.C.P da Devil View Post
    Why oh Why are people like this not being deported or jailed???
    That's because the British Govt need to grow a set of balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Indianatheart View Post
    That's because the British Govt need to grow a set of balls.
    Where should we deport Choudary to? He's a British citizen. If he doesn't commit offences what should we put him in prison for? He is pretty shrewd in what he says, he approaches the line but doesn't really cross it.

It isn't as simple as "grow some balls" but hey, keep parroting it.

Banned user

British Islamist.. The World is doomed

In a suit, with a pipe, pondering how to retort

Where should we deport Choudary to? He's a British citizen. If he doesn't commit offences what should we put him in prison for? He is pretty shrewd in what he says, he approaches the line but doesn't really cross it.

It isn't as simple as "grow some balls" but hey, keep parroting it.
    Nice summary.