Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Rick Santorum says the Dutch are killing the elderly: half of euthanizations forced

Quote Originally Posted by EdisonTrent View Post
    [FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT]Let me guess. Half the euthanizations in the Netherlands are for the brain dead?
    Not if you didn't specifically stipulate that before, while being of sound mind and deemed capable to make such a decision.

Euthanasia is a right in the Netherlands, not a sentence.

Eating eggs & hash browns. Nahal %^&*@strong 111.

Hearing is believing:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn-eejMcmuA

Quote Originally Posted by Ought Six View Post
    I find it very difficult to believe that he said this; not because it is something that he would not say, but because if he did, the America media would be all over it. Does anyone have an exact quote of what he said, as well as the date and what venue he said it in?
    Last edited by Kaplanr; 02-19-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tercio67 View Post
    I wouldn't get too worked up about it though, as I doubt he could even point out on a map where the Netherlands is, without someone first explaining what a map is for. Chances are he would then point to Denmark, because that's where the Dutch obviously come from, right?
    I always thought they were from dutchland you know the one under daneland? Silly dutch and naming their country and people different.

How's that Hopey Changey thing workin'? C.Puffs's Avatar

I find it very difficult to believe that he said this; not because it is something that he would not say, but because if he did, the America media would be all over it. Does anyone have an exact quote of what he said, as well as the date and what venue he said it in?
    Same here. I find it hard to believe the MSM would pass up an opportunity like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tercio67 View Post
    Not if you didn't specifically stipulate that before, while being of sound mind and deemed capable to make such a decision.

Euthanasia is a right in the Netherlands, not a sentence.
    Dammit that was just the kind of manipulation they would use. He is just being a idiot then.

Quote Originally Posted by C.Puffs View Post
    Same here. I find it hard to believe the MSM would pass up an opportunity like this.
    You realise a video has been posted in this thread and there is one in the original article right?

the internet is serious business! Ought Six's Avatar

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Kaplanr View Post
    Thanks!

Could be they've not picked it up yet, especially if what you guys say about his standing with broadcasters is true. On the other hand, it's out there, in all its audiovisual glory on youtube. It happened alright.

the internet is serious business! Ought Six's Avatar

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by RSone View Post
    Could be they've not picked it up yet, especially if what you guys say about his standing with broadcasters is true. On the other hand, it's out there, in all its audiovisual glory on youtube. It happened alright.
    It is very strange. The media *loves* attacking the Repub frontrunner, whoever it is. That YouTube video was uploaded on 6 Feb., so it has been out for two weeks; yet with a Google News search, I cannot find a single story on it in the American media. That is just the kind of comment they would latch onto and make a big issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Wahnsinn View Post
    You realise a video has been posted in this thread and there is one in the original article right?
    Just noticed it. Didn't follow the link in the original article. WTF is wrong with the Republican Party? All they'd have had to have done was go with an intelligent, center-right candidate and it'd have been a lock. But nooooo. Now it just seems like they're all out to "prove" who's the furthest right and sounding like idiots.

In a suit, with a pipe, pondering how to retort

Quote Originally Posted by C.Puffs View Post
    All they'd have had to have done was go with an intelligent, center-right candidate and it'd have been a lock.
    You'd think that would be a relatively simple task -.-

It is very strange. The media *loves* attacking the Repub frontrunner, whoever it is. That YouTube video was uploaded on 6 Feb., so it has been out for two weeks; yet with a Google News search, I cannot find a single story on it in the American media. That is just the kind of comment they would latch onto and make a big issue.
    Well, it is a comment on something in farawaystan, a place where liberals dwell and free drugs are handed out on every streetcorner...

My father's WWII unit, the 87th Infantry Division JUNKHO's Avatar

Guess I'll have to take the long skate off the bucket list. If I went to the Netherlands, one look at my old, gray azz and it would be curtains for me no doubt.

Hate it when that happens.

Bite my shiny metal ass! beNder's Avatar

What a Joke the Republican Party has become.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupt View Post
    You'd think that would be a relatively simple task -.-
    Well, they had Huntsman but tuned him out.