Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Israel Accused of 前ccupying' Goa by Indian MP

Thumbs down Israel Accused of 前ccupying' Goa by Indian MP

It is not enough that Israel is accused of 登ccupying land restored to the country in 1967. An Indian MP charges Israel and Russia are taking over villages in Goa.Indian Congress member Rajya Sabha Shantaram Naik said Tuesday, "Russians and Israelis have occupied certain villages in a manner which cannot be called ideal tourism, and they indulge in business activities in violation of the laws of the land, including Foreign Exchange Management Act," according to the Times of India's Economic Times website
    Indian authorities several years ago investigated real estate deals along the coast, allegedly funded by Russian mafia operatives.The website estimated that approximately 4,000 Israelis visit the beaches every year and that 40,000 Russian tourists "invade" the coastal area between October and March.
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/153021#.T0StKYFghvA

If
    there are any illegal activities going on in goa then matter should be reported to the police.But why does this mp have to bring palestinian issue in this.Some people will go to any lengths for vote bank politics.

Well, just they wait for Finnish tourists. I've heard tales and legends about them...

Banned user

Perhaps the tourism Minister might comment on the value to the local economy of 44 000 tourists. Backpacker grade torists tend to place more money in small local enterprises than cashed up 5 star types. (often 4/5 star hotels and resorts are owned by multinationals and profits are repatriated to the home country). I doubt young Israelis and Russians do anything more nefarious than kids from Europe, USA, New Zealand etc...

Quote Originally Posted by TG211 View Post
    Well, just they wait for Finnish tourists. I've heard tales and legends about them...
    bingo, I heard that too.

Finnish and Indians could be a fantastic romance, almost a fairy tale.

It seems Indian politicians are really striving to make foreign friends.

The member that no one remembers. IconOfEvi's Avatar

And here I thought the Crusader-Zionist-Hindoo axis was unbreakable

He should be thanking Israel for the huge amount of tourism Israelis bring there each year not to mention the high amount of cooperation between militaries and IT investment from Israel

Quote Originally Posted by kahn267 View Post
    He should be thanking Israel for the huge amount of tourism Israelis bring there each year not to mention the high amount of cooperation between militaries and IT investment from Israel
    This idiot is probably not even aware of that.

Israelis, like at most places, tend to stick together and mingle less with outsiders, so naive locals tend to look at them suspiciously. And the Israelis in Goa are also notoriously known for the crazy rave parties they have, where all kind of crazy mind benders are available.

Most of the locals I guess are envious

I have a cousin that fell in love with India and settled in Goa 12 years ago. If he was Israeli I'll suspect him to be the occupier Goa this MP is referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by hulaku View Post
    This idiot is probably not even aware of that.

Israelis, like at most places, tend to stick together and mingle less with outsiders, so naive locals tend to look at them suspiciously. And the Israelis in Goa are also notoriously known for the crazy rave parties they have, where all kind of crazy mind benders are available.

Most of the locals I guess are envious
    They have Israel to thank for the music genre of trance known as Goa-trance

Quote Originally Posted by IconOfEvi View Post
    And here I thought the Crusader-Zionist-Hindoo axis was unbreakable
    The Yindu-Yehudi-Yankee axis exists only in the mind of jehadis. Time to send you to a re-education camp !!

Yearly invasion.

Every year Scandinavia is the target of long mechanized columns rolling up from the south...
    Once they arrive at their targets they swiftly pillage for their favorite loot and entrench!
    http://satwcomic.com/germany-on-vacation

(In reference to the odd German habbits of stealing Swedish traffic signs and digging fortifications around "their" spot on the Danish beaches.)

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Chanan View Post
    Perhaps the tourism Minister might comment on the value to the local economy of 44 000 tourists. Backpacker grade torists tend to place more money in small local enterprises than cashed up 5 star types. (often 4/5 star hotels and resorts are owned by multinationals and profits are repatriated to the home country). I doubt young Israelis and Russians do anything more nefarious than kids from Europe, USA, New Zealand etc...
    Goa can run without tourism....Most goans are sick and tired of their state being projected as rave sea sand beach party destination.Don't forget 85% of tourist in Goa are Indians from other states.

As far as i know there is seriously something wrong going on between the russians and the locals.

Quote Originally Posted by abhishek-nayak View Post
    Goa can run without tourism....Most goans are sick and tired of their state being projected as rave sea sand beach party destination.Don't forget 85% of tourist in Goa are Indians from other states.
    Cut the foreign tourists out and the number of Indian tourists would fall to 5% of the original number , if you know what I mean

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by twinblade View Post
    Cut the foreign tourists out and the number of Indian tourists would fall to 5% of the original number , if you know what I mean
    Yeah! i know what you are saying.......