Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Biden: Put Osama on Obama's 2012 bumper sticker

Well this thread took a bit of a nose dive.

Enjoying a maple-flavored breakfast sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by LineDoggie View Post
    Wipe that Chin , you've got a little something there....
    You're so dense you don't even see the pattern. And you fall for ad hoc ergo pro peter hoc every time. Every. Time.

******* are stupid. Barrack is a ******. Barrack is stupid.
    Lawyers are *************. hank is a lawyer. hank is a ***********.

If you'd paid more attention in school or if you were a little smarter, you'd understand.

But you don't.

I'm not generalizing. I'm reading the comments you make, Linedoggie. Your comments. And based on your incessant and continuous stupid comments about Obama I'm saying you are a racist. In addition to not being very smart about it. You don't hide it very well although you try not to be too overt.

Now, back to the generalizing and mud-slinging, right? I'm German/Scot/Welsh. See what you can do with that. I'm also short. Have a go with that. I have blond hair. That's good fodder for generalization.

hank

Quote Originally Posted by CG51 View Post

Needs another face to cover Barry's.

Quote Originally Posted by hank View Post
    You're so dense you don't even see the pattern. And you fall for ad hoc ergo pro peter hoc every time. Every. Time.

******* are stupid. Barrack is a ******. Barrack is stupid.
    Lawyers are *************. hank is a lawyer. hank is a ***********.

If you'd paid more attention in school or if you were a little smarter, you'd understand.

But you don't.

I'm not generalizing. I'm reading the comments you make, Linedoggie. Your comments. And based on your incessant and continuous stupid comments about Obama I'm saying you are a racist. In addition to not being very smart about it. You don't hide it very well although you try not to be too overt.

han
    And based on your posts and comments I'm saying your are a cocksucker... My Nieces are Black, one of my Nephews is black but being the cocksucker you are have decided I am a racist.

Enjoying a maple-flavored breakfast sandwich

Being related to an African American doesn't change or negate the constant racist tone in your comments. There are no get out of jail free cards for your behavior and the comments you make.

I have an African American adopted brother (27 years my junior). Does that make it ok for me to call him Kenyan or Nigerian or something similar? Of what importance is that. I've got a great uncle that was openly gay. What does that matter? If I called you a ****** would the existence of my relative negate the awfulness of my comment?

And the fact that you throw around cocksucker as a derogatory term just highlights my point. Or that you expect me to get all butthurt because you call me that.

So what if I was a cocksucker? Would it change anything? Would it make me wrong? Why would it be bad if I was a cocksucker? How would it change the fact that you are a racist and definitely a homophobe? Nothing you've said in response to me calling you flat out racist in any way contradicts my statements. In fact, if anything, your constant association game that being a cocksucker is a trait of all lawyers only shows what a racist and/or biggot and/or homophobe you are.

hank

You seem to think throwing racist out there because you are a protected lap dog here in the cool kids club of invite means no one will dare speak up to you, sorry it didnt work out that way. but hey your other lapdogs like Bender and Zorro are right there giving you props like typical high school girls. You"re annoyed at my generalization but uphold your generalizations, fine.

Let us just face it. These people are getting desperate. Blaming the President for being secular, for apologizing to the Afghans, for a suggestion of slogan, etc...They are just mad that the only chance for a Republican to win is for the President to fumble in the next 10 months. They like to do their part to catalyze this. But in reality they are just helping the guy to avoid fumbles. Yeah, whine just a little bit more so that the Obama team can figure out what not to do. You guys whined about the total collapse of our economy, and yet it is still standing. May not be in good shape, but still standing. You guys whined about a soft President, but this guy has been brutal. You guys whined about him being soft on illegals, and yet record numbers were deported. You guys whined about this guy being anti-gun, and yet record high gun ownership. You guys whined about....and yet....

Here is an idea. How about raising the bar for Obama? or you guys can keep on whining for another 4 years....

Quote Originally Posted by LineDoggie View Post
    You seem to think throwing racist out there because you are a protected lap dog here in the cool kids club of invite means no one will dare speak up to you, sorry it didnt work out that way. but hey your other lapdogs like Bender and Zorro are right there giving you props like typical high school girls. You"re annoyed at my generalization but uphold your generalizations, fine.

Sorry, I must have forgotten to make my lapdog to hank post in this thread.

Actually no one is beyond a new title in this thread contrary to what anyone things. Personally, I am most shocked at the immaturity of a few members here. This thread should have been probably closed around 21st post.

LD you are as "protected" as anyone else. I respect your knowledge in a number of areas but seems politics is your Achilles heel. Problem a few of you needs vacations. It will be done next time this happens. Civility is expected. People who egg things on will also be nailed. Sorry folks, but either play nice or don't play at all.