Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Qatar named world's richest country

Quote Originally Posted by abhishek-nayak View Post
    all of us have already reached to a conclusion that many rich ME countries are rich because of their oil resources which they have disproportional to their size.We also know that those country may have loads of cash and resources but their culture and civilization does not match the ethos of 21century.They can best be described as a rich medieval country in the 21st century.
    I don't know about you guys...but everytime i have been to an Arab country it feels just not right .....I have been to India which is different ..but i would rather live there. India is not very rich but rather very poor in many areas but i still love it there. I would rather be in Delhi than in Dubai ...but that is just me....!!!

To me somethings are just more important than Shiny new building when i go to a foreign country.....To me the locals are the best attraction in any country ....and they are definitely not in an Arab country

I wonder if they count the trafficked slave labor in their per capita calculations.

Suspended for infractions

Quote Originally Posted by ACDC View Post
    I don't know about you guys...but everytime i have been to an Arab country it feels just not right .....I have been to India which is different ..but i would rather live there. India is not very rich but rather very poor in many areas but i still love it there. I would rather be in Delhi than in Dubai ...but that is just me....!!!

To me somethings are just more important than Shiny new building when i go to a foreign country.....To me the locals are the best attraction in any country ....and they are definitely not in an Arab country
    X2.. I would never go to any of islamic states, anywhere, especially an islamic monarchy. Try kissing your girl in public there, I dare thee. Qatar - shmatar.

Quote Originally Posted by ACDC View Post
    Another 3rd rate oil rich gulf country. The way they treat Asians ( Indian/Pakistani/Phillipinos ) and many others from third world just shows how primitive they are.

Not to mention totally a dumbass and lazy local population. Good for nothing except driving cars at stupid speeds on the highways....!!!!

They can keep their money ....

I like oil rich countries like Norway. compare a Norweigen with a Qatari .....AND YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ...!!!!
    No I don't, what exactly are you trying to say?