Thread: URNA weapon information request

Default URNA weapon information request

I am looking for photos and information on URNA in the late 1980's, specifically one of the weapons they used then. I need photos and any information on the RV85 launcher (Rucni Vrhac vz 85), for an article I am working on. The RV85 was a special tear gas rifle in the URNA weapons inventory back in the late 1980's. I have done considerable research on this and have run out of resources. Can anyone help?

Hledám fotografie a informace o URNA v pozdní 1980, konkrétne jeden z používaných zbraní, které pak. Potrebuji fotky a jakékoliv informace o RV85 Launcher (Rucní Vrhac vz 85), pro clánek jsem pracoval.RV85 byl zvláštní slzný plyn puška zbraní zásob na URNA má v pozdní 1980. Muže mi nekdo pomoci?

wrong thread
    Last edited by dr.mucholina; 02-29-2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: wrong thread

well you said you ve done considerable research so I guess you ve tried googling URN or RV 85. you can ask people who own the gun to actually collaborate with you or you can buy it yourself. it should cost less than 200 euro although there are very limited types of ammunition aviable on the civilian market. I doubt you ll get more than that.

http://www.strelectvi.cz/forum/grana...85-t17162.html

Thank you for your reply and for the strelectvi CZ forum link. Actually I have gotten a lot more then what google offers and I also own an RV85. In America we make ammunition for the 26.5 mm, so a variety of munitions beyond what the RV85 originaly used is available to us. What I cannot find as of yet, are photos of the RV85 in use and production / distribution numbers. I am presently researching URNA interventions and hoping some photos may show up. Also, maybe someone with URN who has experience with the RV85 may have additional input?