Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 159

Thread: Limbaugh refuses to back down on "****" remark

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    AZLA-HQ
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Rush is a drug addled moron and I pity the folks who believe his uttering as gospel. I now know where he gets his jollies.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Lov3ll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    2,904

    Default

    requiring contraception coverage in health insurance
    Where's the problem? I fail to see where it says you're going to be paying for it?

    "If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have ***, we want something for it. We want you post the videos online so we can all watch," he said on Thursday.
    Dirty old pervert.

  3. #3
    Deserter Soldat_Américain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Borderlands with Nantan Lupan
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,191

    Default

    Couple things...he probably lost his job. If he'd said it about Lindsay Lohan everyone would be like RIGHT ON! But this a no namer...who has gotten a lot more face time because of what he said.

    She sounds like she hookin' to pay for school...and also one thing many of you will not care to address is how immoral our society has become. Don't get me wrong I like chasing skirts, but I'm not a one night stand guy at all.

  4. #4
    Senior Member JKD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    NM, United States
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sheds_Jackson View Post
    Seems to me that's what she could expect when she shamelessly stands up in public and demands that her neighbors buy her pills so that she can go around having all the *** she wants.
    I didn't see her testimony so I don't know, but is that what she said? Or is that just what Rush said she said? I do know that there are a number of reasons women take birth control that have nothing at all to do with s*x.

  5. #5
    Member sohaminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    US
    Age
    33
    Posts
    446

    Default

    I agree with the sentiment that taxpayers shouldn't have to shoulder the burden of buying her contraceptives, at least not in this economy. I also get that radio/talk show hosts need to be generate laughs to retain an audience. However when was the last time Jon Stewart or Colbert called someone a ****? There is difference between being funny and being plain obnoxious. Let's face it Rush is a douchebag.

  6. #6
    Senior Member [WDW]Megaraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Making people mad...
    Posts
    7,828

    Default

    http://bigjournalism.com/dloesch/201...ig+Journalism)

    But, back to this woman’s complaint that women are spending $3,000 for birth control during her time in college.

    “For a lot of students, like me, who are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary,” she complains.

    So, they can earn enough money in just one summer to pay for three full years of ***. And, yes, they are full years – since that could translate into having *** nearly three times a day for three years straight, apparently.

    At a dollar a ****** if she shops at CVS pharmacy’s website, that $3,000 would buy her 3,000 ******s – or, 1,000 a year. (By the way, why does CVS.com list the weight of its ****** products in terms of pounds?)

    Assuming it’s not a leap year, that’s 1,000 divided by 365 – or having *** 2.74 times a day, every day, for three straight years.
    The real issue isn't what Rush said or didn't say. It's that this woman's claims are ridiculous and shouldn't have any credibility.

  7. #7
    Senior Member hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Enjoying a maple-flavored breakfast sandwich
    Age
    43
    Posts
    7,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JKD View Post
    I didn't see her testimony so I don't know, but is that what she said? Or is that just what Rush said she said? I do know that there are a number of reasons women take birth control that have nothing at all to do with ***.
    Listen, JKD, that kind of thinking--your own that is different than 2 sheds' and Rush's--isn't needed. Frankly it means we have to give you a label also. So I call you a [insert derogatory term du jour here].

    Now, if you'll get in line, we'll stop. but otherwise it will progress. It will star with [insert derogatory term du jour here] and progress to [insert additional derogatory term du jour here] and continue until you submit, or buy these gold balls. Either way, we win.

    Thanks. E.I.B.

    hank

  8. #8
    Senior Member gresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Indianatheart View Post
    Rush is a drug addled moron and I pity the folks who believe his uttering as gospel. I now know where he gets his jollies.
    If you're going to criticize him, do it for something other than his past drug addiction. He was addicted to oxycontin pills, they don't affect your thinking/opinions. He's a jack@ss for a lot of reasons, but his drug problem isn't one of them.

    I think on this topic, he's right. Let her buy her own damn ******s. He may have taken a bit far by calling her a "**********", but he's a radio personality. If somebody asked me to subsidize their ****ing, I'd probably call them a lot worse things.

    I am amazed Obama called her over something stupid like this. Doesn't he have better things to do?

  9. #9
    Senior Member hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Enjoying a maple-flavored breakfast sandwich
    Age
    43
    Posts
    7,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [WDW]Megaraptor View Post
    http://bigjournalism.com/dloesch/2012/03/02/republicans-fall-for-manufactured-story/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BigJournalism+(Big+Journalism)



    The real issue isn't what Rush said or didn't say. It's that this woman's claims are ridiculous and shouldn't have any credibility.
    Good point, so let's call her a ********. right?

    hank

  10. #10
    Senior Member plato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sohaminator View Post
    I agree with the sentiment that taxpayers shouldn't have to shoulder the burden of buying her contraceptives, at least not in this economy. I also get that radio/talk show hosts need to be generate laughs to retain an audience. However when was the last time Jon Stewart or Colbert called someone a ****? There is difference between being funny and being plain obnoxious. Let's face it Rush is a douchebag.
    I haven't followed on these things closely. Can someone please tell me what did she use these contraceptives for? Thanks!

    It depends on what they use the contraceptives for. Some women use contraceptives for other health issues. It is not only used for birth control.

  11. #11
    Senior Member hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Enjoying a maple-flavored breakfast sandwich
    Age
    43
    Posts
    7,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    If you're going to criticize him, do it for something other than his past drug addiction. He was addicted to oxycontin pills, they don't affect your thinking/opinions. He's a jack@ss for a lot of reasons, but his drug problem isn't one of them.

    I think on this topic, he's right. Let her buy her own damn ******s. He may have taken a bit far by calling her a "**********", but he's a radio personality. If somebody asked me to subsidize their ****ing, I'd probably call them a lot worse things.

    I am amazed Obama called her over something stupid like this. Doesn't he have better things to do?
    WTF, I disagree with her position so its ok to call her a ****? Disagree all you want but why would it be ok to call her a ****?

    And Rush's past drug problem is of course a problem. I can't believe I have to explain that. For one, it makes him a huge hypocrite.

    hank

  12. #12
    King of the Klunge gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Here be monsters.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plato View Post
    I haven't followed on these things closely. Can someone please tell me what did she use these contraceptives for? Thanks!
    I've only ever used them for shagging and blowing them up like balloons.

  13. #13
    Senior Member gresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hank View Post
    WTF, I disagree with her position so its ok to call her a ****? Disagree all you want but why would it be ok to call her a ****?

    And Rush's past drug problem is of course a problem. I can't believe I have to explain that. For one, it makes him a huge hypocrite.

    hank
    He can call her whatever he wants, it's his job to say this kind of crap. I don't support it, but it's his right.

    Sure his drug problem makes him a hypocrite, but I don't see what it has to do with this topic.

  14. #14
    Senior Member hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Enjoying a maple-flavored breakfast sandwich
    Age
    43
    Posts
    7,078

    Default

    If she used them for *** then Rush is right and she's a ****? WTF is wrong with you people?

    hank

  15. #15
    Senior Member hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Enjoying a maple-flavored breakfast sandwich
    Age
    43
    Posts
    7,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    He can call her whatever he wants, it's his job to say this kind of crap. I don't support it, but it's his right.

    Sure his drug problem makes him a hypocrite, but I don't see what it has to do with this topic.
    You didn't say he had THE right, you said he WAS right. Maybe you typed it wrong but those were your words. Do you really contend that a girl that wants ******s is a ****? Really?

    hank

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •