Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Limbaugh refuses to back down on "****" remark

eye candy of death 2Sheds_Jackson's Avatar

Default Limbaugh refuses to back down on "****" remark

Despite an outcry that has crossed political lines, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh did not back down Friday from his criticism of a Georgetown student who advocated for the availability of birth control at a recent hearing before congressional Democrats.

The furor was sparked by Limbaugh's comments on Wednesday, when he branded Fluke a "****" for her support of the administration's new policy on contraception. The radio show host repeated the charges on Thursday, saying: "Well, what would you call someone who wants us to pay for her to have ***? What would you call that woman? You'd call 'em a ****, a ********** or whatever."

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...f-sandra-fluke
    I searched for this topic & didn't find...kinda surprising to me.

What's not surprising is that I back Rush on this. He has a show to run - profits to rake in - laughs to generate - nobody gets outraged and we don't see the *****ing US Congress and our a**-wipe of a President calling Stewart and Colbert demanding apologies. It's truly amazing what our government has descended into.

So, Rush called her an unpleasant name. Seems to me that's what she could expect when she shamelessly stands up in public and demands that her neighbors buy her pills so that she can go around having all the *** she wants. Hey lady - have at it, but pay for it yourself. But then I forget that shame is an obsolete concept in our society.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Sheds_Jackson View Post
    I searched for this topic & didn't find...kinda surprising to me.

What's not surprising is that I back Rush on this. He has a show to run - profits to rake in - laughs to generate - nobody gets outraged and we don't see the *****ing US Congress and our a**-wipe of a President calling Stewart and Colbert demanding apologies. It's truly amazing what our government has descended into.

So, Rush called her an unpleasant name. Seems to me that's what she could expect when she shamelessly stands up in public and demands that her neighbors buy her pills so that she can go around having all the *** she wants. Hey lady - have at it, but pay for it yourself. But then I forget that shame is an obsolete concept in our society.

Limbaugh expressed the sentiment of a lot of people when they heard that this law student at a Jesuit university wants the tax payer to fund her boffing.

Rush is a drug addled moron and I pity the folks who believe his uttering as gospel. I now know where he gets his jollies.

requiring contraception coverage in health insurance
    Where's the problem? I fail to see where it says you're going to be paying for it?

"If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have ***, we want something for it. We want you post the videos online so we can all watch," he said on Thursday.
    Dirty old pervert.

Couple things...he probably lost his job. If he'd said it about Lindsay Lohan everyone would be like RIGHT ON! But this a no namer...who has gotten a lot more face time because of what he said.

She sounds like she hookin' to pay for school...and also one thing many of you will not care to address is how immoral our society has become. Don't get me wrong I like chasing skirts, but I'm not a one night stand guy at all.

Enjoying a maple-flavored breakfast sandwich

How the ***** else is he going to sell golf balls and keep himself in oxycontin? Of course he's not backing down.

Mega-dittos prescription boy. E. I. B.

hank

Quote Originally Posted by 2Sheds_Jackson View Post
    Seems to me that's what she could expect when she shamelessly stands up in public and demands that her neighbors buy her pills so that she can go around having all the *** she wants.
    I didn't see her testimony so I don't know, but is that what she said? Or is that just what Rush said she said? I do know that there are a number of reasons women take birth control that have nothing at all to do with s*x.

I agree with the sentiment that taxpayers shouldn't have to shoulder the burden of buying her contraceptives, at least not in this economy. I also get that radio/talk show hosts need to be generate laughs to retain an audience. However when was the last time Jon Stewart or Colbert called someone a ****? There is difference between being funny and being plain obnoxious. Let's face it Rush is a douchebag.

http://bigjournalism.com/dloesch/201...ig+Journalism)

But, back to this woman’s complaint that women are spending $3,000 for birth control during her time in college.

“For a lot of students, like me, who are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary,” she complains.

So, they can earn enough money in just one summer to pay for three full years of ***. And, yes, they are full years – since that could translate into having *** nearly three times a day for three years straight, apparently.

At a dollar a ****** if she shops at CVS pharmacy’s website, that $3,000 would buy her 3,000 ******s – or, 1,000 a year. (By the way, why does CVS.com list the weight of its ****** products in terms of pounds?)

Assuming it’s not a leap year, that’s 1,000 divided by 365 – or having *** 2.74 times a day, every day, for three straight years.
    The real issue isn't what Rush said or didn't say. It's that this woman's claims are ridiculous and shouldn't have any credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by JKD View Post
    I didn't see her testimony so I don't know, but is that what she said? Or is that just what Rush said she said? I do know that there are a number of reasons women take birth control that have nothing at all to do with ***.
    Listen, JKD, that kind of thinking--your own that is different than 2 sheds' and Rush's--isn't needed. Frankly it means we have to give you a label also. So I call you a [insert derogatory term du jour here].

Now, if you'll get in line, we'll stop. but otherwise it will progress. It will star with [insert derogatory term du jour here] and progress to [insert additional derogatory term du jour here] and continue until you submit, or buy these gold balls. Either way, we win.

Thanks. E.I.B.

hank

Quote Originally Posted by Indianatheart View Post
    Rush is a drug addled moron and I pity the folks who believe his uttering as gospel. I now know where he gets his jollies.
    If you're going to criticize him, do it for something other than his past drug addiction. He was addicted to oxycontin pills, they don't affect your thinking/opinions. He's a jack@ss for a lot of reasons, but his drug problem isn't one of them.

I think on this topic, he's right. Let her buy her own damn ******s. He may have taken a bit far by calling her a "**********", but he's a radio personality. If somebody asked me to subsidize their ****ing, I'd probably call them a lot worse things.

I am amazed Obama called her over something stupid like this. Doesn't he have better things to do?

Quote Originally Posted by [WDW]Megaraptor View Post
    http://bigjournalism.com/dloesch/2012/03/02/republicans-fall-for-manufactured-story/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BigJournalism+(Big+Journalism)

The real issue isn't what Rush said or didn't say. It's that this woman's claims are ridiculous and shouldn't have any credibility.
    Good point, so let's call her a ********. right?

hank

Quote Originally Posted by sohaminator View Post
    I agree with the sentiment that taxpayers shouldn't have to shoulder the burden of buying her contraceptives, at least not in this economy. I also get that radio/talk show hosts need to be generate laughs to retain an audience. However when was the last time Jon Stewart or Colbert called someone a ****? There is difference between being funny and being plain obnoxious. Let's face it Rush is a douchebag.
    I haven't followed on these things closely. Can someone please tell me what did she use these contraceptives for? Thanks!

It depends on what they use the contraceptives for. Some women use contraceptives for other health issues. It is not only used for birth control.

Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    If you're going to criticize him, do it for something other than his past drug addiction. He was addicted to oxycontin pills, they don't affect your thinking/opinions. He's a jack@ss for a lot of reasons, but his drug problem isn't one of them.

I think on this topic, he's right. Let her buy her own damn ******s. He may have taken a bit far by calling her a "**********", but he's a radio personality. If somebody asked me to subsidize their ****ing, I'd probably call them a lot worse things.

I am amazed Obama called her over something stupid like this. Doesn't he have better things to do?
    WTF, I disagree with her position so its ok to call her a ****? Disagree all you want but why would it be ok to call her a ****?

And Rush's past drug problem is of course a problem. I can't believe I have to explain that. For one, it makes him a huge hypocrite.

hank

Quote Originally Posted by plato View Post
    I haven't followed on these things closely. Can someone please tell me what did she use these contraceptives for? Thanks!
    I've only ever used them for shagging and blowing them up like balloons.