Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39

Thread: LulzSec Leader Betrays All of Anonymous

  1. #16
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chulo View Post
    The CIA also knew that saddam didnt have WMDs, but they still decided to send Lulz Sec
    Saddam didn't had WMD, but he had oil. OMG, he was evil!

  2. #17
    Senior Member Chulo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    17,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Messkalito View Post
    Saddam didn't had WMD, but he had oil. OMG, he was evil!
    Poisoning whole towns would make some people think so

  3. #18
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chulo View Post
    Poisoning whole towns would make some people think so
    By chemical weapon sold by USA. OMG, he's promised he'll use in against Iran!

  4. #19
    Senior Member Bloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,286

    Default

    4chan trolls meet IRL. I'm sure he was in for a rude awakening.

  5. #20
    Senior Member Chulo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    17,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Messkalito View Post
    By chemical weapon sold by USA. OMG, he's promised he'll use in against Iran!
    Eh, you must have a hard time distinguishing innocents from combatants , or the fact that the poison gas was actually supplied by a dutch person

  6. #21
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chulo View Post
    Eh, you must have a hard time distinguishing innocents from combatants , or the fact that the poison gas was actually supplied by a dutch person
    Who has absolutely no connection with USA or NATO. BTW, how many non-combatants were exterminated in Hiroshima?

  7. #22
    Senior Member Chulo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    17,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Messkalito View Post
    Who has absolutely no connection with USA or NATO. BTW, how many non-combatants were exterminated in Hiroshima?
    five .

  8. #23
    Banned User Laworkerbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    California Über Alles
    Age
    45
    Posts
    44,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Messkalito View Post
    By chemical weapon sold by USA. OMG, he's promised he'll use in against Iran!
    Look Mr Finn, I know you *****es love to bash America but at least get your f[*******"#000000"]u[/COLOR]cking facts straight you d[*******"#000000"]i[/COLOR]ckhead.

  9. #24
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
    4chan trolls meet IRL. I'm sure he was in for a rude awakening.
    Hackers and trolls are hardly the same brand.

  10. #25
    Senior Member Chulo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    17,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Messkalito View Post
    Hackers and trolls are hardly the same brand.
    and the same with Hackers and script kiddies (which the majority of Anon and 4chan are)

  11. #26
    Senior Member gresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Messkalito View Post
    Hackers and trolls are hardly the same brand.
    Dude, you failed. Shut the hell up. Some of us come here to get our news and have a discussion about the relevant topic. It's pretty clear you have no interest in doing that, so will you please spare us your bull*****?

    To think the FBI would torture a hacker is ridiculous.

    Anyways, back on topic...

    Glad they caught this douche, hope they catch more. These anti-security campaign people are just plain annoying.

  12. #27
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chulo View Post
    and the same with Hackers and script kiddies (which the majority of Anon and 4chan are)
    Thank you Captain Obvious!

  13. #28
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    To think the FBI would torture a hacker is ridiculous.
    Of course you right!

    Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    These anti-security campaign people are just plain annoying.
    Especially when everybody can see what secret services of USA are plotting.

  14. #29
    King of the Klunge gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Here be monsters.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Messkalito View Post
    Thank you Captain Obvious!
    That's Major Obvious to you you fu[*******#000000]c[/COLOR]king flid.

  15. #30
    Senior Member Chulo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    17,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Messkalito View Post
    Thank you Captain Obvious!
    Seems like it takes abit to get your brain working.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •