Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taliban demand release of bin Laden's wives, kill 7 Pakistani troops

WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar

Default Taliban demand release of bin Laden's wives, kill 7 Pakistani troops

Today the spokesman for the Movement of the Taliban in Pakistan threatened that the group would "carry out suicide bombings against security forces and the government" if Osama bin Laden's three widows are not freed from custody. Also today, seven Pakistani troops were killed in an ambush in North Waziristan.
    The Taliban's demand to the Pakistani government comes just one day after Pakistani officials announced that bin Laden's three widows would be charged with illegally entering the country, and face a maximum of 10 years in prison if convicted. Pakistan said bin Laden's children would not be charged and are free to return to their home countries, however.
    "If the family of Osama bin Laden is not released as soon as possible, we will attack the judges, the lawyers and the security officials involved in their trial," Taliban spokesman Ihsanullah Ihsan told *******. "We will carry out suicide bombings against security forces and the government across the country."
    [LEFT][*******#000000]
    Read more: http://www.longwarjournal.org/archiv...#ixzz1oeKjI8nP
    Sometimes I wonder why this part of the world just doesn't sink into the ocean.
    [/COLOR][/LEFT]

Dividing my time between the far east and the east coast.

They didn't waste any time, did they? The Pakistani Gov will pay a steep price one way or the other, over what amounts to a PR stunt.

I guess the US drone strike was timed pretty well then. Pakistan would be in deep smeg without US help, no matter how much they point fingers. They face a difficult future as US interest wanes. Meanwhile, in India, interest and economy grows.

Quote Originally Posted by Token White Guy View Post
    [/COLOR][/LEFT]
    7 Pakistanis died just to show they meant business. I must ask the Pakistani's now, who do you want on your side, The US or the Taliban?

Quote Originally Posted by vinny_121_ND View Post
    7 Pakistanis died just to show they meant business. I must ask the Pakistani's now, who do you want on your side, The US or the Taliban?
    The problem is many pakistanis think that Pakistani taliban are fake taliban who are created by cia/mossad/raw whereas good taliban are fighting in Afghanistan killing nato troops.

Quote Originally Posted by ASHISH67 View Post
    The problem is many pakistanis think that Pakistani taliban are fake taliban who are created by cia/mossad/raw whereas good taliban are fighting in Afghanistan killing nato troops.
    I was hoping you would be from Pakistan if you are speaking for them...(just saying)

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Minefield View Post
    I was hoping you would be from Pakistan if you are speaking for them...(just saying)
    what he is saying is completely true.....don't believe me, then visit those pakistani military forums

[/COLOR][/LEFT]
    All the hot air makes it float

Quote Originally Posted by CrYsIs View Post
    what he is saying is completely true.....don't believe me, then visit those pakistani military forums
    Well, maybe it is true, but you guys are kinda archrivals, if you know what I mean...but hey, I hear you, and getting back on topic, these "freedom fighters" as some would call them will find any excuse to carry out their dirty deeds, it doesn't matter whether it's the 3 wives or desecration of some sacred book.

the Ralph Wiggum of Mp.net. timetraveller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by timetraveller View Post
    In other news the main islamist group changes its name and relocates the office in the next building.

The member that no one remembers. IconOfEvi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ASHISH67 View Post
    Well thats obvious

The Taliban is their creation...the ISI's just surprised that their monster turned on them

The difference between a good Taliban and a bad is no difference, except willing disbelief and paranoia in its Pakistani observers

But we at MP.net have seen this often with Pakistani posters...its no coincidence most of them are gone and cry at PakDefence forums

[/COLOR][/LEFT]
    You're an insensitive racist bigot who needs to be reported to the ACLU.... just kidding, I'd rather use a sea of fire just in case some of them can swim in water.

Quote Originally Posted by CrYsIs View Post
    defense.pk is a great source for lulz!

(moderators please delete the name of the above mentioned forum, if it is against the rules)

When are they going to stop killing their allies? Seriously though, I don't understand why anyone in the Middle East gets monetary support from us.