Thread: Paintballers playing Airsoft

Banned user

Default Paintballers playing Airsoft

I dont know if it just me or is a new zealand thing but paintballers seem to keep shooting even when you call out hit in airsoft and they dont call their hits. dose anyone else have the same thing happen when paintballers come along to thier airsoft games?

The two are interrelated. It more or less stems from speedball aspect of the sport. They don't call themselves out so as a result they have to keep shooting. Hell, i've called myself out on bounces because they player had the drop on me and had the courtesy to only shoot once or twice. Most scenario players have the same mindset. The biggest fights I've seen are when a scenario promoter invited "pro" players or teams to their events and they throw ropes of paint ant 25 bps. Getting hit once, twice, even three times is acceptable. However, I've had the pleasure of getting hit by 30 to 40 balls in a single encounter.

Ah, that's what we call "Highlanders" in France ! Nothing to do with paintball, those guys are just plain cheaters and asses ! They don't need to be paintballers, you find airsofters like that too ! Really, I dislike them. On a game, a guy almost got into a fight with this kind of cheaters. Kept hitting a guy, we're several to have noticed, yet the other guy didn't call "out".

We've had paintballers on our field, and no one noticed any "Immortal".

Well, we have a sanction for cheaters : expulsion and black-listing of cheating players. We're not snob, stern asses, but ****, guys, cheating is cheating !

Paint Ball and Airsoft is the same s** so it is ok.

on the otherhand the word s e x being censored makes me feel like Obama was here, Seriously thats complete B.S.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by eATS View Post
    Paint Ball and Airsoft is the same s** so it is ok.
    it is same **** but still diffrient