Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617181920212223242527 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice Department, FBI to probe shooting death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin

Bite my shiny metal ass! beNder's Avatar

RACE WAR ON MPNET!!!

Serosh is a pastey ass cracker and LAB is a beaner!!!

Yeah, the media is dividing people just to make that paper. I think I rather watch AlJazera as they seem less biased than most of the news outlets here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bro Jangles View Post
    Real bull**** is, white people get blamed, even though we didnt do anything.
    Suck it Whitey! You've done enough to be blamed for eternity.

No Good Bloody Seppo California Joe's Avatar

Maybe Trayvon was a zombie looking for brains and George is like Shane, and he had to stop Trayvon before he got to Carl, who of course wasn't in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Createdeemcee View Post
    Im no expert but took my fair share of dumb injury's
    Explains so much..............

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Createdeemcee View Post
    Sayin Fvkin coon's kinda kicked that door open for himself. Tis what it is
    He never said that though. Once again, this was a media lie that got reported as fact for a week, then was quietly swpt under the carpet when it was proven to be false.

Quote Originally Posted by California Joe View Post
    Hahaha *****ing Joe Horn. Dude executed 2 mother*****ers on his neighbors front lawn. I can't help it if Texas thinks it's cool to shoot Messicans.
    But those two guys had no business breaking in to houses in the middle of the night. By your own logic, they asked for it. I find it interesting that you excuse Trayvon for beating someone up for no reason, because "Zimmerman had no business being out there". Yet, you damn Horn for shooting two guys who were out at night robbing houses. Your standards seem to change depending on criteria that are nebulous at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Bro Jangles View Post
    Real bull**** is, white people get blamed, even though we didnt do anything.
    People are people, color does not matter. Criminals are narcissistic, they will blame everyone before they will look at themselves. Just because a person is of one color, that does not mean anything, 'cause people are people. Set through some court cases, perps all play the game, I am innocent, a victim, police brutality and lies, ans blah blah.

What happens is the media gets all of us to micromanage this investigation, the arrest and the trial. The thing is, few of us are trained to do any of that stuff. Trial by media is just a lynch mob justifying the unlawful hanging. This is the same thing we blame third world countries on for mob justice. We do the same thing, fortunately we do have real courts, professional police to protect everyone and most of mob violence is verbal.

Is Zimmerman guilty? That is for the courts to decide. None of our opinions means squat. The Mob opinion only means whether there will be mob violence if they don't get the verdict they "know" should be handed out.

This has been touched on, but is their actual verification from enhanced audio that Mr. Zimmerman said, "f--king cold", rather than, "f--cking coon"? Thanks for any verification. This was an earlier point of contention among some of my teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by CassiveMock View Post
    But those two guys had no business breaking in to houses in the middle of the night. [*******"#FF0000"]So they should be executed by a crazy neighbor? Pssst Joe Horn is why Seraosha and I are pals.[/COLOR]By your own logic, they asked for it. I find it interesting that you excuse Trayvon for beating someone up for no reason, [*******"#FF0000"]I don't excuse him, but how do you know there was no reason?[/COLOR]because "Zimmerman had no business being out there". [*******"#FF0000"]Zimmerman still didn't need to be there in the first place. Not sure why you don't seem to grasp that. He did instigate the entire thing. [/COLOR]Yet, you damn Horn for shooting two guys who were out at night robbing houses. Your standards seem to change depending on criteria that are nebulous at best.
    Go find the Joe Horn thread. He has lots in common with Zimmerman. My standards are the same for all dip*****s running around with guns, shooting people after insinuating themselves into a situation where lethal force is necessary to extricate themselves from it. I don't buy the whole Zimmerman is "a crazy racist" crap that Rev. Al is pushing. I simply think he didn't have the training, the knowledge of a criminal act, the authority or any actual reason to have been in that unnecessary situation.

Go find the Joe Horn thread. He has lots in common with Zimmerman. My standards are the same for all dip*****s running around with guns, shooting people after insinuating themselves into a situation where lethal force is necessary to extricate themselves from it. I don't buy the whole Zimmerman is "a crazy racist" crap that Rev. Al is pushing. I simply think he didn't have the training, the knowledge of a criminal act, the authority or any actual reason to have been in that unnecessary situation.
    That is a good point and something for people who carry needs to think about. How you initiate a situation dictate how the situation will be resolved. Sometime those who carry don't sound like they are interested in any other options than a shoot out. I have a gun, I am boss now obey me, can lead to or will lead to a violent altercation. A little humor, a little thinking, can alter how a situation will end with out someone going to the morgue.

Discretion is the better part of valor.
    Last edited by Hollis; 04-27-2012 at 06:52 PM.

If Zimmerman had been an off duty cop there would have been a more thorough investigation. At least where I worked.

Waywickedcool Federal Ninja Laconian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    That is a good point and something for people who carry needs to think about. How you initiate a situation dictate how the situation will be resolved. Sometime those who carry don't sound like they are interested in any other options than a shoot out. I have a gun, I am boss now obey me, can lead to or will lead to a violent altercation. A little humor, a little thinking, can alter how a situation will end with out someone going to the morgue.

Discretion is the better part of valor.
    I have studied use of force for the better part of 10 years. I have taught it, I have written policy about it, I have testified about it. In all that time there was a constant thread that reared it's head in the cases I studied, especially the use of deadly force by a private citizen in a location other than his own home: that the courts expected a higher standard from the gun toter. In essence almost an expectation that they would try to avoid as much trouble as possible because they were armed. Be clear this was not a condemnation of nor did it fly in the face of a stand your ground law scenario, but more of a "you're armed and so we expect you to de-escalate or attempt to before switching to lethal force."

If Zimmerman had been an off duty cop there would have been a more thorough investigation. At least where I worked.
    One would hope (not a plan of action I know) an off-duty cop could hold his own w/o resorting to deadly force on an unarmed subject.

the internet is serious business! Ought Six's Avatar

Arrow

Have you seen anything that actually proves he was really a "neighborhood watch captain"?
    Yes. See the Re*uters profile piece I posted (post #157). The neighborhood people had a meeting to talk about the break-ins, and they decided to form their own neighborhood watch org. They asked Zimmerman to be Captain, and he agreed. Like most NW's it was not affiliated with the national org called Neighborhood Watch. And while members of the national NW org are not supposed to carry, I would bet that a whole lot of them do so anyways.

Arrow

Judge delays decision on Zimmerman contributions

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/27/ju...ney/?hpt=us_c2

Because he was able to raise contributions towards his legal defense on the web, prosecutors are pushing to get his bail amount increased and have that money seized and applied to bail. It seems that the prosecutors are working to deny Zimmerman effective legal defense by any sleazy methods they can come up with.

Arrow Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Trayvon Martin Shooting

Banned user

The liberals seem to be eager to linch a half hispanic. And that the hispanic community will still vote obama?